• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hate m0rphix

Status
Not open for further replies.

pilonv1

Drozmight said:
oliowned.gif

:lol :lol :lol :lol

GG-Duo

I usually hate Olimario's posts and generally think he's a self-righteous douchebag...
but i wouldn't wish this fate on anyone.

You made a (giant) (stupid) (what-the-hell-were-you-thinking) mistake, but I hope this thing will blow over quickly.

xsarien said:
People sometimes call me a little naive for believing in Karma, yet example after example always seems to surface.

Better get used to cuddling with that PSP, Oli.

If you're smart and quit while you're ahead, karma ain't got nothing on you. Oli took it too far.

P.S. He alledgedly got rid of his PSP a while ago.

man this got to hurt for Oli:(

if she agreed to take these pics for a PSP then ok your life is not over!

if she didnt agree on it.............oli might be single!

aoi tsuki

GG-Duo said:
I usually hate Olimario's posts and generally think he's a self-righteous douchebag...

You made a (giant) (stupid) (what-the-hell-were-you-thinking) mistake, but I hope this thing will blow over quickly.
No, he got what was coming to him, and it'll only get worse from here. i was really tempted to take things even further and post another pic, but given the chance that this isn't a joke, i didn't want it to reflect badly on Christie.

Popcorn, bitches. Popcorn.

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
robertsan21 said:
man this got to hurt for Oli:(

if she agreed to take these pics for a PSP then ok your life is not over!

if she didnt agree on it.............oli might be single!

Might be? I sure as hell hope she'd be smart enough to dump his ass if she didn't agree to this. Which is almost 100% the case.

MIMIC

Banned
GG-Duo said:

I kinda (KINDA) feel bad for Oli because he did one of the dumbest things a person could ever do, and now he's going to suffer whatever consequence result from this picture debacle.

I'm just too much of a sympathetic person. :) (but that doesn't mean I don't WANT him to suffer =p)

MIMIC said:
I kinda (KINDA) feel bad for Oli because he did one of the dumbest things a person could ever do, and now he's going to suffer whatever consequence result from this picture debacle.

I'm just too much of a sympathetic person. :)

And as a Christian, you're supposed to accept responsibility for yourself and accept the consequences of your actions.

Let's see if Oli is all talk or not. :)

fart

Savant
aoi tsuki said:
No, he got what was coming to him, and it'll only get worse from here. i was really tempted to take things even further and post another pic, but given the chance that this isn't a joke, i didn't want it to reflect badly on Christie.

Popcorn, bitches. Popcorn.
since you have more of the pictures, you might be in a good position to write the email i described in the other thread

GG-Duo said:

Pretty much, though really he has no direct consequences to pay. So his girlfriend will leave him but for the next few month\s his ex will be getting a lot of shit.

pjberri

Crotchety Old Man
I doubt anything will really happen to either of them, unless oli in fact didn't have her permission to exchange those pictures for the PSP. In that case, lol.

RiZ III

This has to be one of the greatest ownage stories out there, second only to guy getting caught sniffing his sisters panties.

Pretty terrible situation it seems, hope u've learn not to be such a jackass.

internetserious8nh.jpg

but i thought he said she knew!

edit: oli, right about know you just should just concentrate on the classic saying "it's easier to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission" and work on that angle...

saelz8

GG-Duo said:

I think he deserves anything that happens if he indeed did it without her permission. Posting your girls naked pics on the internet without her consent so the masses can *FAP* and/or *BARF* to her picture? That's dumb as fuck.

Borys said:
As I recall, some dude on Somethingawful made a post about how he got super turned on by sniffing his sister's panties. Of course, Somethingawful tracked him down, informed his family, and he returned one day to make an angry post saying his family hated him, he had to go to a psychological which cost them shitloads of money, etc. It was later found out to be a hoax, but it's still hilarious. The picture's probably floating around somewhere.

Borys

Banned
OpinionatedCyborg said:
As I recall, some dude on Somethingawful made a post about how he got super turned on by sniffing his sister's panties. Of course, Somethingawful tracked him down, informed his family, and he returned one day to make an angry post saying his family hated him, he had to go to a psychological which cost them shitloads of money, etc. It was later found out to be a hoax, but it's still hilarious. The picture's probably floating around somewhere.

Haha, SA is *really* the best site/ forum on the Internet.

RiZ III

O didn't know it was found to be a hoax, how'd that happen? I guess Oli moves to the top of the ownage list then.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
olimario said:
everybody wants it, so just go ahead and delete my account.
It has been fun, gaf. way to take it a step too far.
umm... :lol

who took the photos and sold them for a psp? you took it a step too far long ago.

The panty sniffing brother was a hoax? Wow....that sucks. There was never a better story of ownage.

Oli, you took the pictures for a PSP. YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF.

MIMIC

Banned
MIMIC said:

I'm just too much of a sympathetic person. :) (but that doesn't mean I don't WANT him to suffer =p)

I take it back. I don't feel sorry for this fucker.

MIMIC said:
I take it back. I don't feel sorry for this fucker.

Why'd you take it back? :p

And I just love how the name of this thread is "I hate m0rphix".

Oli, you're still reading this, so why would you blame him for the pics you gave him?

Lakitu

st5fu
Well it seems m0rphix still had the pics and probably sent em to someone then it ended up wherever it ended up, but this is your fault Olimario, no one elses. You don't know shit about loving someone, ugh

Tenacious-V

Thinks his PR is better than yours.
He's not replying because for the past hours of carnage he's been thinking non stop of how to somehow damage control this.

He's quite possibly ruined a girls life...

MIMIC said:
Pics of her are undoubtedly being sent across the Internet...like that My Space profile that went up.

Like I said in the other thread, Oli did say that she gave him permission, right?

If he's not lying, I don't feel bad for her. You can't give a stranger on the Internet nude pictures and NOT expect them to get out.

I mean, if Oli lied and she DIDN'T know what he was going to do with them then a) he's a piece of shit, and b) I feel INCREDIBLY bad for her.

MIMIC

Banned
I <3 Katamari said:
Like I said in the other thread, Oli did say that she gave him permission, right?

Permission to exchange the pics for a PSP? Then why would Oli make this thread, supposedly angry that they leaked?

pjberri

Crotchety Old Man
Maybe this is just an elaborate plot that she devised in order to sue the son of astrodaddy.

Think about it, you'd have to be pretty stupid to not realise the repercussions of posting nudes on the internet. So after spotting a vast collection of NASA pens at Gary's place, she knew her opportunity had come when m0rphix asked for nudes in exchange for a PSP.

350px-The.Big.Lebowski.1998.Screenshot.2.jpg

"A young trophy wife, in the parlance of our times... I mean, she owes money all over town..."

MIMIC

Banned
If she agreed to it, then she probably deserves this (although I doubt she would care that all of this is happening if she would agree to something like that).

Somehow I highly doubt it was supposed to go down like this, otherwise we would have had these pictures a long time ago....jeez we could have just asked for them!

This girl does not deserve it. Olimario...whatever....but the girl does not.

It's bullshit that we even support this exposure.

aoi tsuki

i don't believe everything went down as we're supposed to believe, but whatever's the case, this is all hearsay for us. We have no idea if oli's girlfriend let him shoot her naked in exchange for a PSP or not. (Yes, there's girls like this.) Hell, from what i've seen, we don't even know if it's oli taking the pictures. There's just too many unknowns, and i just decided to play it safe and not contribute to what could be a horrific experience for her.

This circus is getting tired anyways, and it's almost seven in the morning here, not that i was staying up entirely for this story to unfold. :)

.hacked

I did not do it. I pmed you weeks ago that I saw those pics on 4chan so someone else must have them.

Don't get pissed at me I had nothing to do with it.

demi

I don't think morphix did it either, as much as he could, I don't think it is something in his bones... who else did you send the pics to, Olimario? Hm?

duckroll

I don't think morphix did it either. The entire situation reeks of oli trying to cover his ass (again)....

Morphix has nothing to gain from posting the pics on 4chan and he has nothing to lose from admitting it's him if he DID. So this makes no sense. On the other hand, oli has EVERY reason to say morphix did it because he's the only one who "officially" got the pics. Who's to say oli didn't just give MORE pics to people secretly to gain more money/favors/useless_products? He wouldn't want people to know so of course he would blame morphix.

Amir0x

Banned
olimario said:
everybody wants it, so just go ahead and delete my account.
It has been fun, gaf. way to take it a step too far.

YOU took it too far, by treating your girlfriend like a dirty whore. So don't be surprised when everyone wants to see pics of a whore, and sees your girlfriend as a hoochie dimestore slut.

That's what you wanted, isn't it? For a PSP?

Also: :lol :lol

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Amir0x said:
YOU took it too far, by treating your girlfriend like a dirty whore. So don't be surprised when everyone wants to see pics of a whore, and sees your girlfriend as a hoochie dimestore slut.

That's what you wanted, isn't it? For a PSP?

Also: :lol :lol

Not going to happen often, but...

*applauds*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom