• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hate m0rphix

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I'm late, I just woke up.

oli.gif

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
MIMIC said:
I kinda (KINDA) feel bad for Oli because he did one of the dumbest things a person could ever do, and now he's going to suffer whatever consequence result from this picture debacle.

I'm just too much of a sympathetic person. :) (but that doesn't mean I don't WANT him to suffer =p)
Im a sympathetic guy too but I cant feel sorry for oli after what he did. Its just stupid and horrible. The poor woman is going to have a horrible time.

Hopefully no Gaffer will see her because they probably pont to her and say "hey, i saw your titties on gaming age!"

Jacobi

Banned
Amir0x said:
Agree. Also, I would call it poetic justice.
I don't think this is hilarious for Olis ex-gf. This stuff really is too...don't know. This must be the dumbest thing Oli ever did.

Amir0x

Banned
Jacobi said:
I don't think this is hilarious for Olis ex-gf. This stuff really is too...don't know. This must be the dumbest thing Oli ever did.

She's not an innocent victim here. I mean, it's hard to know truth here... but we know she definitely posed for these images... and supposedly she KNEW she was doing it for a free PSP. And she knew a total stranger was going to get it. If those last two facts remain true, then she's almost as responsible as Oli. Almost.

Because it stands to reason that Olimario has no respect for her, and by extension she must not respect herself much because of it.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I think Blacksonblondes needs to get some pics for a new "model"

But really. if you sold your pics to some guy off of the Internet what do you expect?

duckroll

Oli has to live with the fact that his "private" deal over the internet has turned into a big deal about privates! :lol

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Don't know the guy, but is health is at risk....

This mess is terrible for him, even with consent. I know there is going to be a pissed off father, and an even angrier brother after his ass.

Even then.....

LMFAO!!!!!! Who would do something so stupid? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom