• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just watched a man masturbate outside my window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Producer

1415581211716945958.gif

Is that the biggest dick dude? What is he holding?

akira28

should have run out of your apartment complex door, screaming bloody murder, and then throw an entire bucket of white latex paint onto his vehicle

pharmx

Once again, GAF does not disappoint. I dunno what's worse....a guy so desperate for relief that he has to rub one out in his vehicle, or that someone is so fascinated/intrigued/repulsed that they sit there and watch.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Once again, GAF does not disappoint. I dunno what's worse....a guy so desperate for relief that he has to rub one out in his vehicle, or that someone is so fascinated/intrigued/repulsed that they sit there and watch.
How often do you get that chance tho.

Dicktatorship

30 minutes or more of masturbation? He sure was taking his sweet time in a public place so maybe it's his fetish. If he wasn't thrilled by the prospect of getting caught he probably would have finished a lot quicker and hid it better.

Sou Da

30 minutes or more of masturbation? He sure was taking his sweet time in a public place so maybe it's his fetish. If he wasn't thrilled by the prospect of getting caught he probably would have finished a lot quicker and hid it better.

Top tier analysis from the man with the dick pun in his name. Who knew?

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
It was probably a married man with nowhere else to go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfkG_0hyIoc
I'm not even married yet and I can understand this. If you're on the same schedule as your SO, you lose the freedom to masturbate. It sucks. I mean, sex is great. But sometimes the simplicity of a quick jerk is all you want. I've woken up early to go crank one out before my gf gets up. I have to sneak to the bathroom and pretend I'm just taking an extra long shower.

One day, I might be the guy parked outside Bento's apartment. Just a desperate man seeking a moment of freedom.

damn - at what distance was he from you?

one time i walked by this homeless dude fucking with his hand down his pants jerking off while staring up into the windows of a 2nd/3rd floor gym in the middle of the day, watching the women run on treadmills and such.

prob one of my top 10 dirtiest nyc anecdotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom