• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
DON'T BE AFRAID OF JAIL.
NEOGAF WILL BAIL YOU OUT.
NEOGAF IS WITH YOU, GO ON MOSES.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
not a lawyer but i don't think so, you said you were just messing around in the menu so you didn't really hack it, but idk.

remove your name/personal info from your account and change your ip address

nintendo ninjas are coming :O
It's too late.

if you get jail time we will open a kickstarter. continue leaking

ib07Ftv6svt530.gif

Also a certain developer that I greatly respect PM'd me saying that I might get into some legal trouble or jailtime with Nintendo for this. LawyerGAF wanna help me out?

Why don't you list the specific Metroid titles Retro told you about so we can determine if you've broken the law?

Dresden

Okay, so it turns out that the ZELDAAA comments on the right are the comments for all of the different sub-forums. I think they are just testing them. BTW, all of those titles are in the "US / English / Games for Teenagers and Kids" section. Which is supposed to launch on December 20th,2012. So maybe the December 10th reveal will confirm this information.

Also a certain developer that I greatly respect PM'd me saying that I might get into some legal trouble or jailtime with Nintendo for this. LawyerGAF wanna help me out?

I didn't know Dennis Dyack had an alt account. You should rat him out.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Okay, so it turns out that the ZELDAAA comments on the right are the comments for all of the different sub-forums. I think they are just testing them. BTW, all of those titles are in the "US / English / Games for Teenagers and Kids" section. Which is supposed to launch on December 20th,2012. So maybe the December 10th reveal will confirm this information.

If you didn't actually hack anything, I don't see how you'd get in legal trouble.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Stop what you are doing right now.

You're risking a lot of legal trouble for this. Plus, Nintendo will most likely patch this as soon as they hear of this.

Not that I think getting access to this would mean anything for the console being hackable.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
All of this to avenge Sterling's shitty Arkham City review.

Risette

A Good Citizen
Most likely situation with that chris guy being a Hatena employee is that Trike happened upon some test stuff that should've been deleted, and that list of games is probably just some random stuff Hatena dudes put in to test whatever features are there.

Lucario

Jailtime? Someone's fucking with you.

(IANAL, but seriously man, you didn't sign an NDA and you found it by accident.)

Drencrom

Really? It's not your fault they fucked up.

Negator

You're already dead. The only sensible thing is to let it all out before you go down in a blaze of glory.

I don't think Nintendo can do anything to you but possibly ban your console.

Zaph

If you're legit, then any potential legal issue depends heavily on intent. Be very careful about what you say on here about the intent of your actions.

Top Bottom