• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I love Kristen Stewart. Isn't she just adorable

Status
Not open for further replies.

cabottemp

Banned
bud said:
this is the best she's ever looked:

9bm334.jpg

<3

and even in those pics she looks like a poor man's version of Amber Heard from Pineapple Express

EDIT:

They both suck ass.

Im glad I'm not the only one that thinks that.

Dan Yo

Banned
Jetman said:
Yeah, she's a babe. I despise Twilight, but she is.

Oprah asks Patton how he does his American accent, and I've always kind of wondered how easy it is for the Brits to do that. Seems like there are more British cast in American roles than vice versa. And there's a few actors when they speak outside their roles, and I learn they are British, I'm all "damn, him too?" Hugh Laurie comes to mind. Just doesnt seem like an easy thing to do to just convert accent on the fly. Look at Jackie Chan and Jet Li for proof of that...
American culture and media is more visible throughout the world than any other. If you had spent your entire life watching mostly movies, television shows and listening to music and news reports from England, then you'd probably be pretty ace at imitating an English accent. Hell, some Americans already are even with significantly less exposure.

Trickster

cabot said:
and even in those pics she looks like a poor man's version of Amber Heard from Pineapple Express

Shame on you for not posting pictures, now I'll have to google it <_<

Edit - Oh wow, you are such a fucking liar :lol

Dan Yo

Banned
idahoblue said:
OP, sounds like you like insecure girls you can patronise :lol
Or maybe he feels protective of shy girls. I'm sure most of you prefer your girls to wear the pants in the relationship these days but sometimes it's refreshing to just see an actress act like a normal person would before all of the media training.

harSon

Banned
cabot said:

I personally don't find Kristen to be attractive but at least she looks relatively unique, Amber Heard looks like every other decent look white blonde girl on a college campus.

Empty

i don't think she's ugly or anything, but i don't find her that adorable, more just above average for me, which is kinda the point given that twilight is designed as an insertion fantasy.

Kusagari

The entire point of them picking Kristen for Twilight was to pick someone that wasn't beautiful and looked normal so all the fangirls could insert themselves in.

Lo-Volt

Hex said:
Could you share some of those?

Jumper-terrible
Into the Wild - terrible
Zathura- terrible
The Messengers- terrible
Panic Room- young and terrible

Eh, she wasn't as bad as I had feared playing Joan Jett in The Runaways.

Deku

Banned
Letters said:
How about some spoiler warning?? I still haven't seen the latest two!!! Fuck!!!

rifftrax will make you feel right at home watching both Twilight movies.

its on my todo list, kinda, strangely looking forward to it.

Danielsan

Kusagari said:
The entire point of them picking Kristen for Twilight was to pick someone that wasn't beautiful and looked normal so all the fangirls could insert themselves in.
The Twilight fangirls I've seen could swallow her in one gulp.

I never really got the hate for her.
Don't care to watch even a minute of Twilight, but I liked her in Adventureland and Into The Wild. I think she's pretty good looking.

Danielsan

DennisK4 said:
So some people on GAF are saying Kristen Stewart is beneath their standard? Suuure, she is :lol
Well I don't mind as long as these people are the ones posting in the "Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover." thread.
Some GAFfers and their significant others are pretty much smoking hot.

She looks dopey. I don't like dopey chicks.
I NEED SCISSORS said:
I thought she was a dude in Panic Room. No joke.
SHE was in panic room? Damn.

Also, same thing. I thought it was a dude too :lol

harSon

Banned
DennisK4 said:
So some people on GAF are saying Kristen Stewart is beneath their standard? Suuure, she is :lol

This is an online forum. The overwhelming majority of us are never going to have the chance to meet Kristen Stewart, let alone hook up with her, and considering that fact, it's ludicrous to think that we'd have a realistic viewpoint of the situation. Who I'd actually have sex with in real life and my own preference of beauty or a dream girl are two completely different things.

I thought this was a weird thread and then right when I was about to close it down I see who wrote the OP. :lol

For some reason you always remind me of Fistful even though you don't have some Natalie Portman disorder.

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
This isn't a Vox-Pop thread????

I'm confused.

Glad at least one GAFfer has good taste.

And dude, she taken by me, so FUCK OFF!

wRATH2x

Banned
Vox-Pop said:
This isn't a Vox-Pop thread????

I'm confused.

Glad at least one GAFfer has good taste.

And dude, she taken by me, so FUCK OFF!
Its not like you're going to have sex with her anyway, you pussy ass virgin.

Yeah she's hot, she can't act though. Bella is one of the worst main characters of anything ever.

I, too, love insecurity in girls... I gain confidence in knowing I will be able to manipulate and dominate them, something I could never do with a healthy lady... sexy as fuck

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
bud said:
this is the best she's ever looked:

9bm334.jpg

<3
Ugly. The average girl in my town is at least twice as hot as her. Also, sharp nose.

She was pretty irresistible in Adventureland, but she bugs the hell out of me in everything else she's in. She has a similar face to Emma Watson, and I'm muuuuuuuuch more into Emma Watson.

emma_watson_burberry_03.jpg

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
DeathbyVolcano said:
She was pretty irresistible in Adventureland, but she bugs the hell out of me in everything else she's in. She has a similar face to Emma Watson, and I'm muuuuuuuuch more into Emma Watson.
Watson pretending to be a model was the worst thing ever.

I love her Burberry ads, she looks so much like some of the great models of the 60s that I can't help but love her. And just her in public events = hot

emma-watson1g.jpg

Veidt said:
People who hate her, must have never watched Adventureland.
I didn't know who she was (or what the movie even was) going into it. Loved the movie, and was impressed by her, although it could have been the exiting-the-swimming-pool butt shot that did that.

I've seen Twilight more recently... and I'm not sure anyone in a movie written like that can be held accountable for their performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom