• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i was driving home drunk then saw some sirens woo woo thats thread backfire

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha keep the hate strong you are only providing me with the path to succeed even further in life. Some of you are completely disgusting wishing for me to die? you must lead meaningless lifes to have such a judgemental attitude towards someone who you do not know or understand the hardships or daily life of.

Keep following the leader and i will keep leading the followers and stay commited to progression.

Oh yeah i now have no respect from gaf but you know what this forum has no respect from me.

I don't want you to die, you just seem like you haven't learned your lesson from this experience.

My brothers best friend was killed by a drunk driver at the last few months of his high school career...he was soon to be picked up by National Geographic as a photographer and was highly respected by his peers...he was a role model.

If it weren't for idiots like you driving under the influence, some of them driving without their fucking headlights in the middle of the road, he would still be alive.

Learn your fucking lesson and don't feel surprised that people on here hope you get whats coming to you.

Sanjuro

Hydro_Alexis said:
hahaha keep the hate strong you are only providing me with the path to succeed even further in life. Some of you are completely disgusting wishing for me to die? you must lead meaningless lifes to have such a judgemental attitude towards someone who you do not know or understand the hardships or daily life of.

Keep following the leader and i will keep leading the followers and stay commited to progression.

Oh yeah i now have no respect from gaf but you know what this forum has no respect from me.
That doesn't make any sense. I'm sorry.

permutated said:
If it weren't for idiots like you driving under the influence, some of them driving without their fucking headlights in the middle of the road, he would still be alive.

Right how the fuck is that my fault?

Different people handle alcohol in different ways, some people after 5 pints can still drive perfectly fine without endangering anyone where as others cannot control themselves. I felt comfortable to drive at the time so i did.

I am sorry for the loss of your friend but you can not categorise my actions for what happend to him.

You must learn from the past and move on to the future this i have done but i still make mistakes similar to anyone else, i have been targeted for this like i have killed a child as well as having all these people like you wishing to take my life for another.

What what that solve? nothing.

I could try and explain to you but there is no point in talking to someone who has no ears for you to listen to your opinion.

Monocle

Hydro_Alexis said:
hahaha keep the hate strong you are only providing me with the path to succeed even further in life.
If nothing else, I hope GAF's reaction is some small motivation to clean up your act.

Some of you are completely disgusting wishing for me to die? you must lead meaningless lifes to have such a judgemental attitude towards someone who you do not know or understand the hardships or daily life of.
I think before you bring up the hardships of daily life in your own defense you should reflect on how many individuals--how many families--have been utterly ruined by people like you.

:lol

You should consider dropping Denis Dyack a line. Maybe together you can summon enough concentrated self-pity to make GAF implode.

Maximilian E.

AKA MS-Evangelist
Hydro_Alexis said:

Different people handle alcohol in different ways, some people after 5 pints can still drive perfectly fine without endangering anyone where as others cannot control themselves. I felt comfortable to drive at the time so i did.

I am sorry for the loss of your friend but you can not categorise my actions for what happend to him.

You must learn from the past and move on to the future this i have done but i still make mistakes similar to anyone else, i have been targeted for this like i have killed a child as well as having all these people like you wishing to take my life for another.

I could try and explain to you but there is no point in talking to someone who has no ears for you to listen to your opinion.

Man, don try to downplay what you did. There are no excuses, you said it even yourself, that you were scared that they might book you for the drinking..

And also, you said that you felt comfortable, this is exactly what alcohol does to you.. it makes you feel that there is no problems, you can do anything.. and also, you were speeding right?

But yeah, your excuses dont work... dont try to downplay what you did man..
It sucks to be you..

Nolan.

Hydro_Alexis said:

I don't hate you, i'd even go for a drink with you (I wouldn't let you drive me home though -_-).

Sanjuro

Hydro_Alexis said:

That doesn't make any sense either. I'm sorry. You are taking stride in the fact you got away with something horrible and trying to preach it to a crowd of people that don't have any tolerance for you. Because you aren't an interesting person you only feel emotional attachment to this thread because it will be the only one that gets a reaction from people.

Brimstone

my reputation is Shadowruined
People that talk on cell phones while driving are a greater risk than drunk drivers. They have far less control of the vehicle.

Brimstone said:
People that talk on cell phones while driving are a greater risk than drunk drivers. They have far less control of the vehicle.

This is the stupidest post on any internet forum, anywhere...including 4chan.

pulga

Banned
Fucking douchebitch

Stop trying to make excuses for your actions. Congratulations, I've never seen one person be so unanimously hated on GAF before. Even Dyack has his Defense Force.

douchetwat

X26

Banned
driving drunk is the epitome of douchebaggery, you'd be less of a douche going around punching women in the throat

Brimstone said:

Really? You actually believe that?

Arnie-Shutthefuckup.jpg

Dilly

Banned
Hydro_Alexis said:

Bullshit, everyone who drives drunk think they can handle alcohol better than other people. Your reactions are always shittier when you drive drunk.

The fact that you got a lot of people with you only makes it worse.

Timber

Hydro_Alexis said:

There's usually no point in arguing with someone who has the mental capacity of a 6-year-old, either, but hey I'll give it a shot. Drunk driving is a stupid 'mistake' in the first place and you're completely deserving of all the insults thrown at you for it, but when you decide to brag about it online afterwards, it's no longer a solitary mistake, and it outs you as a complete and utter wanker.

Timber said:
There's usually no point in arguing with someone who has the mental capacity of a 6-year-old, either, but hey I'll give it a shot. Drunk driving is a stupid 'mistake' in the first place and you're completely deserving of all the insults thrown at you for it, but when you decide to brag about it online afterwards, it's no longer a solitary mistake, and it outs you as a complete and utter wanker.

This post + 1.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hydro_Alexis said:

Drive your car into a wall at high speeds, drunk driving piece of shit. Until then, I can at least kick you the fuck off my forum.

Xun

Holy shit he lives at Croydon? I live like 20 mins away. :lol

If I ever catch you man, you're going down!

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Total deja vu...oh, yeah, I banned him for the same thread six months ago. Pretty smart dude, coming in here again six months later to brag about how he's an alpha male.

Hydro_Alexis said:

Awesome, you just used the same excuse as everybody who's ever drove drunk, even those that killed people!

He was hit by a drink-driver, you've been drink-driving, the link clear yet?

If you learnt from your mistakes you'd never do this again, you've said that isn't the case. You've been targeted like you have killed a child because when you're drink-driving you're the biggest threat to them out there.

An innocent would live and a guilty man would die? Admittedly a life for a life is rarely a solution when you've got a man putting peoples lives in danger for no fucking reason at all and refuses to grow up and take responsibility there's an exception.

I really wish you had the chance. I'd love to understand how you and a group of friends well off enough to spend a night drinking together couldn't afford to pool together for a cab fare. You're all pathetic, irresponsible wastes of human lives. I hope you're the only ones who suffer at the hands of the tragedy it will take for you to realize how wrong what you're doing is.

Ydahs

The saddouche thing is he's even trying to defend his douchey action. Talk about taking the meaning of douche to a whole new douching level.

Douche
-ity douche.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
EviLore said:
Total deja vu...oh, yeah, I banned him for the same thread six months ago. Pretty smart dude, coming in here again six months later to brag about how he's an alpha male.
Awesome way to start my day!

What a total douchefactory that guy was.

YakiSOBA

You're one worthless piece of shit that your mom should have swallowed you know that? I don't hope you die, I hope your entire fucking living pedigree dies from an excruciatingly painful and slow drunk-driving accident so you learn your lesson. Douche.

Also, you will never be a successful rapper.

Hydro_Alexis said:

get one of these t-shirts:

DBorgirGoatSkull.JPG

Pimpwerx

Wow! Another thread where the righteous and mighty gather to throw stones at the sinning heathen. Meh. The legal system has done far more to that guy than any insult or ban on this forum will. It's a little funny b/c if you've ever driven home after drinking (either a lot or a little), chances are you've driven while over the legal limit. There are some people who exercise great care with it, but for the most part, people just think that since they're clear-headed, they are safe to drive. The legal limit is deceptively low. PEACE.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Pimpwerx said:
Wow! Another thread where the righteous and mighty gather to throw stones at the sinning heathen. Meh. The legal system has done far more to that guy than any insult or ban on this forum will. It's a little funny b/c if you've ever driven home after drinking (either a lot or a little), chances are you've driven while over the legal limit. There are some people who exercise great care with it, but for the most part, people just think that since they're clear-headed, they are safe to drive. The legal limit is deceptively low. PEACE.
He did say he drove "drunk", though, not just after a beer or two.

Crateman

Hydro_Alexis said:
you must lead meaningless lifes to have such a judgemental attitude towards someone who you do not know or understand the hardships or daily life of.

:lol :lol :lol

So now because you have a shitty life you're entitled to drunk driving?!?

Officer: "Sir, I'm afraid that you're driving under the influence"
Douchebag: "Bu...bu...but my life is so hard! I have serious problems!"
Officer: "Oh! I see... sorry sir, have a good night."

Fucking prick. At least we won't see you around anymore.

Amir0x

Banned
Pimpwerx said:

When you drive drunk, you're not merely endangering yourself. You're endangering OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.

This is the height of selfish stupidity.

It is not the "righteous and mighty" gathering to pounce, it's the FACT that if you drive while drunk you are being a little douchebag prick who likely deserves to be beaten in the face with a spiked bat.

To then come on GAF and brag about it? No words. Anyone who would defend such an action is likewise deserving of such a permban fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom