• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

i was driving home drunk then saw some sirens woo woo thats thread backfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuvoc

I personally know somebody that was nearly killed by a drunk driver. He got lucky and had the luxury of spending the next month and a half in the ICU. I'm sure A LOT of other gaffers could tell you the same or much worse.

Maybe when it happens to you you'll see how it feels to see your friend/loved one when they're practically retarded from the drugs they keep he/she on so they don't have to feel the pain.

Keep doing it shit head, you'll get yours some day.

Hydro_Alexis said:
And i am sure some of you will be happy to hear that i no longer have my licence.

Very happy. It's the least you deserve.

EDIT: Also, what the fuck was the point of this thread to begin with? Did you expect people here to go "ha ha you're cool man way2go" ?

NH Apache

Banned
minor effort said:

Agreed.

Oh, somebody has an avatar thats a bit too big....

6kfyghx.gif

BURN HIM

Xeke

Banned
minor effort said:

EDIT: Also, what the fuck was the point of this thread to begin with? Did you expect people here to go "ha ha you're cool man way2go" ?

If you're not a douche you'll never understand the ways of a douche, it's best not to try.

Sleeker

I don't quite understand the logic of justifying drink driving.

It seems to require a belief that being drunk repels all pedestrians and drivers one mile from your car while intoxicated, and that you'll always just glide from A to B despite your reflexes being fucked up.

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
at first i thought u guys were over reacting to this douchemonkey, but then i remembered that every time some asshole driver does something to endanger my life I wanna find the fucker and bash him up with an iron rod.

pyros

Try to understand were gaf is coming from, you can take their posts as an insult or as a lesson. I have a friend who killed his wife and baby daughter, because he drove drunk, all his tears, wailing and guilt could not turn back time, that's karma for you.

My friend lost his soul, that's the price he paid, yours was a ban and a tag, quite cheap for a valuable life lesson don't you think.

Gaborn

Hydro_Alexis said:
So what did i learn? You can get banned on gaf for mistakes you make in your real life as well as half the people who wanted to bitch about this whole ordeal are currently on a banned vaction. And i am sure some of you will be happy to hear that i no longer have my licence.

I think we'd all be happier if we learned you definitely didn't kill anyone with your piss poor choices.

MrDaravon

Tuvoc said:
I personally know somebody that was nearly killed by a drunk driver. He got lucky and had the luxury of spending the next month and a half in the ICU. I'm sure A LOT of other gaffers could tell you the same or much worse.

Maybe when it happens to you you'll see how it feels to see your friend/loved one when they're practically retarded from the drugs they keep he/she on so they don't have to feel the pain.

Keep doing it shit head, you'll get yours some day.

This.

No one wants to hear your whiny ass bitching about getting banned and losing your license.

Thebox

Neo Member
I got a DUI about 2 years ago and you don't go to jail, just get a lawyer and you end paying a substantial fine and have to undergo substance abuse counseling and 2 years court supervision. After you complete court supervision the DUI is pretty much knocked off your record. If you get another one though you recieve 2 DUIs.

I totaly regret it and definitly won't do it again. Either have a DD, get a cab, or walk.

how does it feel knowing everyone on this boards hopes you hit a tree next time u drive drunk on a suspended license? Provided no one else is in the car of course

Thebox

Neo Member
Suburban Cowboy said:
how does it feel knowing everyone on this boards hopes you hit a tree next time u drive drunk on a suspended license? Provided no one else is in the car of course

I don't know if you are talking to me, but I said I regreted it and haven't done it since. I didn't hurt anyone and never have. I know driving drunk I could have,but when you are drunk you don't really think about that and I fucked up. Also my license is no longer suspended it was only suspended for 3 months.

I'm not bragging about it that's for sure.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
"here he is the biggest douche of the universe, in all the galaxies there's no bigger douche than you... you've reached the top, the pinnacle of douche-dumb. good going douche, your dreams have come true."

dabig2

Hydro_Alexis said:
So what did i learn? You can get banned on gaf for mistakes you make in your real life as well as half the people who wanted to bitch about this whole ordeal are currently on a banned vaction. And i am sure some of you will be happy to hear that i no longer have my licence.

So...how'd you lose your license?

Why you fucking stream of water directed at any part of the body or any body cavity, often into the vagina, for cleansing or medicinal purposes.

Am I doing it right?

inertiatic said:
Why you fucking stream of water directed at any part of the body or any body cavity, often into the vagina, for cleansing or medicinal purposes.

Am I doing it right?

Just say douchebag.

batbeg

What a douchedouche. I'm not happy with you just having your license suspended, there should be some bigger fucking consequences.

Unfortunately, this shit never gets through to some people. Dumb fucking dad just spent three years in prison because of this shit and still asks me to breathe into his damn breathalyser thing if I go driving with him.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Suburban Cowboy said:
The tree doesn't deserve that kind of punishment

Shogun

I too wanna bash a pariah from six months ago. Seriously, it's not amusing him at all to hear us go on in that fashion. You're truly hurting him with your words.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
it´s always a shame that the drunk driving fuck head seems to be the one that gets to keep his legs after the accident.

gotta say though, if you´re a passenger with the drunk driver and you know about it, well your friends are as shit brained as you.

oxrock

Gravity is a myth, the Earth SUCKS!
People suffer from the "it'll never happen to us" syndrome. Not to mention they're prolly piss drunk and only using him as a driver.

_Xenon_

Banned
Hydro_Alexis said:
Greatest bump ever.

Be sure to bump it again next time when you get out of jail.
douchedickwad

Hey OP, your fatty liver is probably worthless, but at your age the kidneys and pancreas should be good to go for transplantation. So please do the world a favor and expire before the age of 60 so someone else can live a more meaningful life.

Unprofessional, I know. Put it in my evaluation.

Monocle

What a douchedribble. That tag perfectly suits him.

I'm not too late, am I?

Edit: Maybe I should have gone with douchequeef. Or douchestain. ...Douchesmooch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom