• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IDKFA LOST his bet

sono

In the now closed thread ahead of the PS Showcase, IDKFA made a bet.

idkfa6biz8.png

So Gaf community what do you think should happen now::messenger_tears_of_joy:

- get a NeoGAF tag (please suggest) ?

- something else ?

Last edited:
Little did you realize he was actually betting his collectable Richard Milhous Nixon trading card. Shame, but a deal is a deal. You're going to have to give up your dick now.

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
The Big Lebowski Film GIF by The Good Films

I’m just happy to be here.

Is just a silly bet after all

Hmm maybe ?

Music Video Cooking GIF by Olivia Lunny

Naaahh

Well ok bye

fu middle finger GIF

Last edited:

FingerBang

In all seriousness, if you read the tweet it says "I'd bet" as in "I would bet". Not "I will bet my dick".

Nobody took me up on the bet, so my dick is safe.

Are you saying your dick is more important than your word?

Yeah, it is. Keep your dick safe.

Jaybe

sono sono I didn’t see you accept the wager and put your own dick on the line. Was an offered bet not taken up. Think you should get the tag and avatar treatment for this post. Maybe the eunuch from Game of Thrones would suit you.

sono sono I didn’t see you accept the wager and put your own dick on the line. Was an offered bet not taken up. Think you should get the tag and avatar treatment for this post. Maybe the eunuch from Game of Thrones would suit you.
Does a wager need to be taken up by somebody for it to be so? He put his meat on the line against the masses by default, I say off with his 4 inch manhood!
corr_dictator_post.jpg

near

Gold Member
The GAF tradition is that you must honour a bet. You must now forgo your dick and enter the hall of shame as an example for all. The dick will be placed in Iosefka's Clinic.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Andddd, he’s got a tag 😂😂😂

Fuck.

It's not even a funny tag either. No finesse or panache. Just a crude "dickless".

I didn't even make a bet. I said "I'd bet" as in, I would if somebody took me up on the offer! It was a show of confidence! Take it back, or at least make it better than just "dickless". At lest tell me it's not a tag for life!

:pie_lcry:

Fuck you, Sony!

Edit - I did earn the rare "You're it" achievement, so silver linings.....right?

Last edited:

Little Mac

Fuck.

It's not even a funny tag either. No finesse or panache. Just a crude "dickless".

I didn't even make a bet. I said "I'd bet" as in, I would if somebody took me up on the offer! It was a show of confidence! Take it back, or at least make it better than just "dickless". At lest tell me it's not a tag for life!

Fuck you, Sony!

Edit - I did earn the rare "You're it" achievement, so silver linings.....right?
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Jaybe

Fuck.

Fuck you, Sony!

Should have been:
Biggus Dicklus.
At least it hints at your avatar

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Fuck.

Fuck you, Sony!

Hell yea you should be pumped for the achievement…some of these people played through Hannah Montana for a damn achievement lol

Raven117

Fuck.

Fuck you, Sony!

Oh, I disagree. Its elegant in its simplicity.

Top Bottom