• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg Asked to Write Uncharted Film. WUT

These idiots turned down David O'Russell. They had a chance to have a great movie attached to the Uncharted name. Now they are chasing after these guys.

Who are also too good for this property too. This is the end was hilarious btw

If they do ever get the green light to go forward on this then Danny McBride or James Franco for Nathan. One or the other for the rival treasure hunter hahaha

ascii42

There can only be one Sully.

MV5BMTMzOTU2OTA1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzMzOTkyMQ@@._V1._SY314_CR18,0,214,314_.jpg

My thought exactly.

I'm always sad that David O'Russell left the project. I love Uncharted just as much as everyone else, but a play by play movie based off it wouldn't work. David is an excellent director and I am sure it would have been an awesome movie. It's just a shame that so many Uncharted fans are clueless about what makes a great movie. Oh well we will end up hack job movie by Uwe Boll or someone.

DarkSoul

Neo Member
I would be happy if this never, ever, happened. I don't even particularly like Uncharted but I'd rather not see a decent franchise slaughtered by Hollywood for a quick buck.

Top Bottom