• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ignoring anything from the 80s, early 90s. Bad Boys 2 is pretty much the....

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
I would rather take my face off or get trapped in the matrix than watch that slime.

Fantasmo

See, I like READING THE THREAD - wherein the discussion quickly spun off from the thread title and went somewhere else.

Although I understand how fucking rare it is for people to read threads before they post in them.
Do you? Because then you'd notice I said Die Hard in the first few posts. When reading a thread it usually helps to read the thread.

Do you? Because then you'd notice I said Die Hard in the first few posts. When reading a thread it usually helps to read the thread.

Musta missed it. Noticed Loxley's quoting of the image. Probably missed it, got halfway through the posts, went "wait, what the fuck - nobody's mentioned Die Hard now that we've spun off into "best of all time" discussions" - read read read read - holy shit, it's not there

HIT POST

"contents of my post"

Scroll up - see Loxley's post. Note it.

But congrats on getting it first. Apologies for missing it.

Love Bad Boys 2. I remember one month watching it like five times. Probably one of the most enjoyable action movies I have ever seen. Makes me sad Bay made so much Transformers and couldn't do another one of these.

"It ain't exactly a pool, man. It's like a big-ass puddle wrapped in blue plastic."

mr2xxx

Banned
Great movie but it loses a point for making my man Martin look like such a bitch. He should of smacked up Will and put him back into Fresh Prince mode.

tumblr_m2ylz39NzE1rpy5fao1_500.gif

Choabac

The first time I saw it, I thought it was a bit of a letdown compared to the first one. But on subsequent views, I've found it to be an awesome film.

Phoenix

perfect action movie.

Perfect comedy, perfect chemistry, perfect action sequences, etc. It was a climax from start to finish.

If there is a flaw, it's that scene in the video store. But a little knick gives it character.

I might also throw Rush Hour into the mix here as well. It squeaks in at the end of the 90s.

Milchjon

It stole the title of "best car chase sequence" away from Matrix 2. Can't think of anything remotely as good in that category.

Matrix Reloaded aged horribly. I was a big fan of that movie when it first came out, but looking back, it's weird to see that they're from the same year, because of how much better Bad Boys 2 looks today.

Mesoian

Matrix Reloaded aged horribly. I was a big fan of that movie when it first came out, but looking back, it's weird to see that they're from the same year, because of how much better Bad Boys 2 looks today.

A lot less CG in BB2. Practical effects for stuff like that always looks better. Micheal Bay gets that.

Soup Bar

All I remember from Bad Boys 2 are the dead titties.
I swear she just laid on that table then died right before they broke in the morgue.

Bump since the movie is on right now. Such a great great movie. People who don't like it can't appreciate good action. Also the last enjoyable movie Will Smith did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom