• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm giving in, ruined, tired, I think I'll be dead soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphahawk

Are you seeing any one for therapy or anything like on the regular? It might be a good idea, they would be able to help you with strategies for trying to hang in there when everything gets tough.

But I also echo the sentiment that you should look into trying to get a publisher, your writings are pretty good. Life's seem to of given you a whole lot of lemons so it's only right that you use that to get some money out of things.

Also don't worry about making threads if this is your way of venting, go for it.

I'm sure this will be just a lost voice in the crowd but seriously, I'm here to talk to you if need be!

Sending with much love.

never quit, what's left when your only chance at life is gone. Im autistic and I have been in the same situation multiple times, I've almost commited scicide multiple times but you can't quit you can't give in there is always a chance

Anon67

Hey OP, if you want to ever talk to someone as a friend or something, you can talk to me or anyone else on this board through Skype or on Gaf. We all care about the well-being of everyone and I'm sure most of us can to friends with you.

26 here
My life is a sinking ship, and i am afraid we will end up in the same circle of hell someday in the future, but when i have this feel i repeat myself the fight is not over yet. Let meet each other when we will be 100 years old m8, we still can fix it

PreFire

You are young, some people don't find themselves and what they're "supposed" to do at 25. You've lived a tough life but I can tell you're a strong person just from what you wrote and how you've expressed yourself.

Make that call if you need to, and please stop cutting yourself. love yourself and love life. It's not always good, but it's not always bad either.

Please take care :(

cryptic

Haha.
I was a bit frantic when I wrote that, so I wasn't really thinking of how it would appear to others and that makes sense.

i saw the concert, my ears hurt. Everything was awesome. I realized afterwards how unhealthy it is to space your life around desired events as they can go wrong.
I have to figure out how to accept the things i do as an unconventional happiness that I shouldn't belittle as it doesn't match others views.
Problem is I don't like it as much as what I once knew, but I suppose I'm just getting old and have to start liking new things.

So I don't belong and I still have to help;it kind of makes it hard to say thank-you.How do I not reject others when I can't be the same?
I'm really tired.
I want friends, I want movies, talks and walks, but what can I give back?how am I supposed to be happy again when everything is so fragile?I can't keep knowingly smiling at innocent things.

I'm so tired. Hopefully I'll finish editing my first book soon.
guess what,it sucks, it makes no fucking sense.and is very robotic and emotionally stilted.
I guess I have to call it an autistic novel even though I.don't wanna.
I.just wanna say, look at me, both I.need help and nothing can be.done
It says that I think.
Hope I can sleep.

Zubz

Banned
Hey Cryptic,

It certainly seems like you're going through a stressful time. I've been there more times than I care to count, so I know that simply saying things will improve will not help much, but I guarantee you that they will! You're only 25; no one ever knows what he or she wants to do in life. Some people change their careers repeatedly up until their 60's; you're only 25, so you're way ahead of the game in my book! You're a great writer; have you tried getting your works published? And although you may have missed this concert on this go-around, maybe there's another venue you could try close by, or maybe there will be another, greater tour from these artists in your area within a year or two?

Like all of us here, though, I am concerned about you harming yourself. I know it may seem relieving, but it hurts everyone, even in the short term. You've made it clear that you don't want to try medication, but seeking help from a hospital will allow you to speak with a professional; if this person cannot help you directly, he or she will find someone who can. Although we here on GAF are offering our support, it can only go so far; a trained counselor can do wonders for a stressed mind. They will likely recommend medication as a primary option, and although you have made it clear that you aren't certain about doing so, it may work wonders for you. It's helped myself and many friends in similar situations. If you fear it'll change who you are as a person, believe me when I say that it won't. It certainly won't hurt to try it.

I wish there was more advice I could give you, but I feel that finding professional help and calling the hospital is your best bet for the time being. Please be well, Cryptic. We're all wishing the best for you. If you ever want to talk, feel free to PM me here; I also have Skype if you'd be interested. But again, seeking professional help should be your first priority.

Haha.
I was a bit frantic when I wrote that, so I wasn't really thinking of how it would appear to others and that makes sense.

i saw the concert, my ears hurt. Everything was awesome. I realized afterwards how unhealthy it is to space your life around desired events as they can go wrong.
I have to figure out how to accept the things i do as an unconventional happiness that I shouldn't belittle as it doesn't match others views.
Problem is I don't like it as much as what I once knew, but I suppose I'm just getting old and have to start liking new things.

So I don't belong and I still have to help;it kind of makes it hard to say thank-you.How do I not reject others when I can't be the same?
I'm really tired.
I want friends, I want movies, talks and walks, but what can I give back?how am I supposed to be happy again when everything is so fragile?I can't keep knowingly smiling at innocent things.

I'm so tired. Hopefully I'll finish editing my first book soon.
guess what,it sucks, it makes no fucking sense.and is very robotic and emotionally stilted.
I guess I have to call it an autistic novel even though I.don't wanna.
I.just wanna say, look at me, both I.need help and nothing can be.done
It says that I think.
Hope I can sleep.

What people desire in friendship is someone to talk to, understand them, and have fun with. You're an intelligent and artistic person, I can see it in your posts. Friendship will come to you as you gain more self-esteem. This means you need to immerse yourself in what makes you happy, and try to keep positive despite what troubles may come. It's not easy; I know that firsthand. There are things worth fighting for, and I'm certain you'll find something that will give you purpose, and make all of the negatives seem more temporary. Once you find your purpose, you can build it up; make it strong, and you will become strong yourself.

Keep working on your book, and I and others will gladly edit (if you want) and read it! You've got tons of potential, especially with your writing style: you can see in this thread your OP touched many of us personally.

Also, try and get some sleep, cryptic.
Hope to see you posting again, soon! :)

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I wish I had a knife there as I would have slit my wrists. I am not going to work or the hospital.
I have.nothing to look forward to, everything in my life always ends like this, it just.goes wrong.

This is the only concert i would have wanted to see,remember I'm autistic. I get obsessed. please stop calling the police. if I had a gun I would have been dead long ago.

i understand this completely.
I will never post another sad thread
I can be happy.

I'm sorry. You can't use NeoGAF like this.

This has been going on since 2013. You wrote an extended memoir of a suicide note today attached with a picture of you cutting yourself. This is extremely serious business and I did not hesitate to call the police to intervene on your behalf. But you're not taking the next step and getting yourself help, and went right into more suicidal posts and then pretending that things are okay the same day.

Everything's not okay. You need to go to the hospital. There's nothing more to say on the matter. Go to the hospital and tell them what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom