• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IMO, Capcom should have a Capcom All-Stars fighting game.

Yeah this needs to happen. After the mess of MVC3 and UMVC3 lacking a ton of great possible capcom characters (probably due to them not wanting to licence or time to get more marvel characters to match the capcom additions)

I really want an all capcom fighting game made with the UMVC3 engine. 2 on 2 or 3 on 3 I NEED X to be in this game. And hell they can just port over dante, vergil, zero etc everyone in umvc3 with maybe a few new things but just focus on creating the classic characters for this new game.

I want my Jin, Hayato, and Captain Commando back!!!! (Also dat female sonson, maybe ruby hart for the lols)

My man.

retroman

A Capcom All-Stars fighting game would be great, but I'd be even more interested in Capcom VS Sega! Just think of all the cool match-ups:

Ryu VS Akira Yuki
Chun-Li VS Pai Chan
Mega Man VS Sonic The Hedgehog
Dr. Wily VS Dr. Robotnik
Strider Hiryu VS Joe Musashi
Dante VS Bayonetta
Batsu Ichimonji VS Ryo Hazuki
Daigo Kazama VS Bahn
Arthur VS Gillius Thunderhead
Sonson VS Alex Kidd
Captain Commando VS Rent-A-Hero
Cody VS Axel Stone
Maki VS Blaze Fielding
Chris Redfield VS Agent G
Yun VS Beat
Cammy VS Sarah Bryant
Mega Twins VS Wonderboy
Midnight Wanderers VS Gunstar Heroes
Gene VS Sketch Turner

I'm just a hopeless Sega fanboy

smik

just give me capcom vs snk and i will be happy

heck

Why not try Street Fighter VS Fatal Fury..... drools

Just do a melting pot of all fighting games: Mortal Kombat, Tekken, Street Fighter, Marvel, DC, Sony, and of course, Super Smash Bros. Although impossible to put together, that would be something for the ages!

Top Bottom