• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In 4 Hours, The Metacritic Score of The Last of Us: Part II will be REVEALED (Brap, GET OTT!!!)

At 12:01 AM PST, the review embargo for The Last of Us: Part II will be lifted.......

AND ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE!

GAF, will you be ready for tonight's review thread?

I know I will.
amcvholkwbcguuxpflo9.gif

Predict: 97

I think it's gonna score probably higher than it deserves, but I think it'll be amazing game regardless. I think the first one was rated higher than it deserved even with it being one of my favorite games ever.

Last edited:
Be ready for an avalanche of 10/10's from fanboys, and 1/10's from the haters.
Not sure why people care about these sites, but whatever.

Solarstrike

Gold Member
Anyone know when the Collector's Edition's are suppose to ship? Logistics for delivery companies have been all over the board of late due to the pandemic. I really hope they don't ship FedEx. FedEx in my area is fubar. Main hub got flooded due to a storm (according to the FedEx rep i talked to) and they have trucks filled with thousands of packages waiting to be unloaded. I think he meant flooded with packages. Could imagine the other hubs around the country.

Last edited:

tryDEATH

I don't expect any surprises from "gaming journalist" it will be in the 90's, but the actual user scores will be quite a bit lower. The indusrty isn't going to touch the Transgender issue, but you average gamer will simply based of the reaction the leaks got.

Anyone know if we will get a play-through soonish after the embargo is lifted as I would like to watch more of the game.

O-N-E

It's gonna be 10s across the board.

Never touched Last of Us. Not into zombie stuff, but we all know that's what's gonna happen.

Top Bottom