• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In one pic, prove that there is no God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't meant to be a serious thread, so please, no religious discussion.

Edit: Please also refrain from turning this into "The political figures I despise most." Keep politics out of this.

Anyway, post one pic of something that no merciful god would allow to exist. Here's one to start:

162.jpg

Also, I can't find it, but one of Something Awful's Awful Links a few months back was a site of "erotic" Disney fanart. One of the pics they showed (censored) was of an enormously-endowed Stitch fucking Lilo's older sister.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
If you've ever seen the kind of pictures Ferrio likes to link, then you have a good idea of what I'd like to link here.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
If I wasn't worried about a banning, I would post any of the 35 Secret Fox & Closet Coon comics.

Gay, adult, furry webcomics destroy my faith in humanity.

Ferrio

Banned
IAmtheFMan said:
Lewis Black Spoke of it:

I made an extraordinary discovery .. it's kind of overwhelming .. you see, i travel a lot and the fact of the matter is, in my travels i found out something that changed the way I look at things. From the beginning of time man has looked at the heavens and firmly believed the universe ends out in space. It's not true, the end of the universe happens to be in the United States, i have seen it. And, oddly enough, it's in Houston Texas. I know, i know, i was shocked, too.

I left a comedy club there and walked down the street. On one corner there was a Starbucks. And across the street from that Starbucks, in the exact same building as that Starbucks, was a Starbucks.

At first i thought the sun was playing tricks with my eyes. But no, there was a Starbucks across from a Starbucks. And that, my friends, is the end of the universe.
People said to me 'how do you know?' and i said go there, stand between those two Starbucks, look at your watch, time stands still. And if you turn this way and look just at this Starbucks immediately you think 'you know when i turn around there can not possibly be a Starbucks behind me'. Noone would've been that stupid to have built a Starbucks across from a Starbucks. And if there was a just and loving god, he wouldn't allow that kind of shit to go down.

See you turn slowly, thinking well i see a Gap or a Denny's, maybe even a Mobil station, but there's a Starbucks!

-Lewis Black

Dead

well not really...yet
Ferrio said:
I made an extraordinary discovery .. it's kind of overwhelming .. you see, i travel a lot and the fact of the matter is, in my travels i found out something that changed the way I look at things. From the beginning of time man has looked at the heavens and firmly believed the universe ends out in space. It's not true, the end of the universe happens to be in the United States, i have seen it. And, oddly enough, it's in Houston Texas. I know, i know, i was shocked, too.

I left a comedy club there and walked down the street. On one corner there was a Starbucks. And across the street from that Starbucks, in the exact same building as that Starbucks, was a Starbucks.

At first i thought the sun was playing tricks with my eyes. But no, there was a Starbucks across from a Starbucks. And that, my friends, is the end of the universe.
People said to me 'how do you know?' and i said go there, stand between those two Starbucks, look at your watch, time stands still. And if you turn this way and look just at this Starbucks immediately you think 'you know when i turn around there can not possibly be a Starbucks behind me'. Noone would've been that stupid to have built a Starbucks across from a Starbucks. And if there was a just and loving god, he wouldn't allow that kind of shit to go down.

See you turn slowly, thinking well i see a Gap or a Denny's, maybe even a Mobil station, but there's a Starbucks!

-Lewis Black

Ive seen this in Houston as well

In Oak Park, IL there's two Blockbuster kiddy-corner across an intersection. WTF??? It's a busy street that I probably wouldn't want to cross if I had no legs but it still blows my mind.

Triumph

Banned
Remember that "When Cosplay goes too far" thread from the old GAF? Well, any of those pictures proves there isn't a God as far as I'm concerned. And no, I don't want to see any of them dammit.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
quadriplegicjon said:
im kinda slow.. can someone explain this to me?

EDIT

hmm.. is this a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy reference?

Yeah, it is.

The Babel Fish is small, yellow, and simultaneously translates from one spoken language to another.

When inserted into the ear, its nutrition processes convert sound waves into brain waves, neatly crossing the language divide between any species you should happen to meet whilst travelling in space.

Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mindboggingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as the final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God.

The argument goes something like this: `I refuse to prove that I exist,' says God, `for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing.'

`But,' says Man, `The Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED.'

`Oh dear,' says God, `I hadn't thought of that,' and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.

`Oh, that was easy,' says Man, and for an encore goes on to prove that black is white and gets himself killed on the next zebra crossing.

Most leading theologians claim that this argument is a load of dingo's kidneys..."

ChrisReid

SKluck said:
It's actually Alpha photoshopped into a pic of a Mina. But the debate rages on.

The latest consensus is that it's a picture of Alpha with a Mina photo'd in. Blonde Mina is better anyhow.

The Shadow said:
Jesus. Looks like he setup a fan underneath the XXXL shirt he's wearing just so it doesn't look like he only weighs 60 pounds.

Haha! I knew that twig was standing over a fan or vent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom