• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Games 2014 [August] Now Voting - Post 353!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
So like the nature of its in-game ecosystem, The Stomping Land is extinct
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=887252

Stuff like this gives EA a bad name, when you have trustworthy hard-working devs working on games like DoorKickers, Prison Architect, Invisible Inc, XenoRaptor, etc. People are quick to damn Early Access as a whole, but really it should be judged on a game-by-game basis. If/when Rain World is released on Early Access, that's a dev and game I'd support on a second because I know from the dev's work ethic and his devlog, that he's going to get the game done.

Took me a while to figure out what Electronic Arts has to do with that.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Currently working on next months thread, and I missed playing Terrorhedron from this month, which I really, really, really wanted to get around to.

I suppose no one else tried it, right? Someone remind me about this in the next thread please :p

Top Bottom