• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous 2 debut trailer [S-CONF]

Loudninja said:
Anatomy Of A Character: Cole From Infamous 2
http://gameinformer.com/games/infam...tomy-of-a-character-cole-from-infamous-2.aspx

He is voiced by somone named Eric Ladin.
I haven't had any issues with his new character and I think its been more along the lines of what the character should have been in the first game, but damn this article makes him seem really douchey .:lol

Could probably afford to keep the tatoos to one arm and the bandages to a minimum (luckily already like that in the trailer).

Fun Fact: Same voice actor as Ellis in L4D2, though with a pretty different sound here.

Loudninja

MvmntInGrn said:
I haven't had any issues with his new character and I think its been more along the lines of what the character should have been in the first game, but damn this article makes him seem really douchey .:lol

Could probably afford to keep the tatoos to one arm and the bandages to a minimum (luckily already like that in the trailer).

Fun Fact: Same voice actor as Ellis in L4D2, though with a pretty different sound here.

GI wrote the a article,its not like the devs did :p

Yoboman

Didn't see this Eurogamer preview posted. New screens?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/infamous-2-e3-2010-hands-on?page=2

28.jpg.jpg

30.jpg.jpg

42.jpg.jpg

12.jpg.jpg

47.jpg.jpg

Yoboman

SolidSnakex said:
Damn, that's the biggest leap graphically from one game to another that i've seen this gen.
Yeah easily. Different engines as we know

Looks like Sucker Punch really wanna bring it to Naughty Dog

DSc

SolidSnakex said:
Damn, that's the biggest leap graphically from one game to another that i've seen this gen.

This. That looks incredible! Definite Uncharted 2 vibe to it though.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn, looks unreal. Cannot wait for this game!

Danielsan

Holy shit.
I got the first game this week and played it for a bit.
This game absolutely trounces the first game graphically.

Denzar

Quote from the Eurogamer article:

It's quite the transformation. He's not there yet, though, and Sucker Punch knows that too - the current model still seems like he's a stand-in covering the real superhero's lunchbreak, and that hair he's grown looks as though he's slapped a load of brown Post-Its on his scalp - but it's a step in the right direction, and a year out from release there's plenty of time left to find the soul of Cole.

Interesting!

spats

Looks fantastic.

What's up with his powers though? The E3 video had ice powers, but that screen has some electric shockwave.

canova said:
Why is everyone trying to look like Uncharted nowadays? If all games look like Uncharted, it'd be boring

I don't think this looks like U2. U2 is extremely colorful so it's very easy to pick out. This games tone is much darker and the look of the game reflects that.

jax (old)

Banned
The 720p screens newly posted shows just how impressive the game now looks but we don't get to see new cole's face. Zeke looks great revisited - He at least looks like old zeke in a lot of fashion.

Paznos

The game looks amazing, especially compared to the first game and they still have another year to work on it! Nice to hear the gameplay is still awesome.

GONz

WOW that's an upgrade!
bull or not

I wonder if New Marais will feature a structure as huge as Alden's Tower...

Loudninja

There's currently upwards of 100 new powers Sucker Punch is playing with and sifting for the most promising, and the developer is cryptic about whether players will be able to import decisions they made in the first game into the second.
I know we get all of those but still damn.

Lagspike_exe said:
Those are some nice bullshots. MLAA or bust.
Even just the textures and character models are a bit step forward from the first game (first game had very poor character models).

REALLY hope they can pull off a consistent 30fps and MLAA (really any AA at all). Sacrifice what needs to be to the PS3 Hardware Gods to make that happen.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Cole looks more like Drake now :lol
But wow, the graphical leap is really impressive... the character models even have properly modeled fingers!

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
It's like a free roam uncharted with super powers. goty confirmed. :lol

i think im more excited for this than killzone 3 :X

Top Bottom