• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

patchday

Booted up Ranked again.

Yep, still mostly Laser spamming Supermen and Spammy Deadshots.

I usually just do Casual mode since it's the closest to a real tournament mode where you run multiple sets. If they request competitive mode I grant it unless they just playing a character I dont like. This normally forces them to actually pick a character I do like fighting against.

Watching Dragon shutting down HoneyBee's Flash pound pressure with Aquaman's D1 was extremely frustrating.

Yeah the Gaf Evo thread has pages and pages of salt about that. Maybe Dragon is good but I could've sworn I've always thought of him as a spammer and never enjoyed watching him play.

Even Kitana Prime basically said he was cheap in MKX days but they thought his plays have gotten better in IJ2. Note, the wording Kitana Prime used was political speak. They didn't outright call him cheap if you follow

bubumiao

I thought the grand finals for Injustice 2 were fantastic. I really wanted Honey Bee Commander to win it. He made me want to learn Flash.

sinkfla87

I usually just do Casual mode since it's the closest to a real tournament mode where you run multiple sets. If they request competitive mode I grant it unless they just playing a character I dont like. This normally forces them to actually pick a character I do like fighting against.

Yeah the Gaf Evo thread has pages and pages of salt about that. Maybe Dragon is good but I could've sworn I've always thought of him as a spammer and never enjoyed watching him play.

Even Kitana Prime basically said he was cheap in MKX days but they thought his plays have gotten better in IJ2. Note, the wording Kitana Prime used was political speak. They didn't outright call him cheap if you follow

Thank you!!!! Haha.

Btw I got a tourney in 6 days. CrackPebbles and I have been playing a lot of sets lately. Thanks to him I'm learning a lot and finally leveling up. I was telling him about my limited experience with certain characters that I fear are going to get me slaughtered in the tournament. Are there any Poison Ivy, Brainiac, or Deadshot mains here that would like to play?

patchday

Thank you!!!! Haha.

Btw I got a tourney in 6 days. CrackPebbles and I have been playing a lot of sets lately. Thanks to him I'm learning a lot and finally leveling up. I was telling him about my limited experience with certain characters that I fear are going to get me slaughtered in the tournament. Are there any Poison Ivy, Brainiac, or Deadshot mains here that would like to play?

Yeah I still only really play Batman / Harley. Been wanting to branch out a bit more. just gotten way too comfortable with my current pair

bubumiao

I just ended up searching for a guild with alot of trophies and joined them but even they seem dead. If I can't find one soon I'll just make my own.
Making your own isn't gonna be beneficial unless you know 49 other people that want to play a lot.

I think more people would grind in guild multiverse if it allowed you to use your AI loadouts. As it is right now I think it's too difficult and everyone just ignores guild multiverse.

Making your own isn't gonna be beneficial unless you know 49 other people that want to play a lot.

I think more people would grind in guild multiverse if it allowed you to use your AI loadouts. As it is right now I think it's too difficult and everyone just ignores guild multiverse.

I hate fighting the AI it's cheap and the difficulty spikes at random times. I think you're right about the guild multiverse. Heck the only reason I even do multiverse is to farm a Red Hood helmet without the hood that looks stupid without a jacket.

I have been waiting quite a long time to get Classic Batman shader as well as Billionaire Cowl. No luck so far

I have all the Red Hood shaders and almost every single gear model that isn't epic but one helm that will not drop. I've been farming every multiverse and using RH online exclusively and don't have it.

patchday

Wow we have to wait that long for balance patch? I really didnt care for subzero I wanted more DC characters and they dropped the ball and didnt announce crap at EVO. They could've made some folks happy after watching our hero (Honeybee) lose the final battle

I kinda of think Honeybee won in a way I'm seeing all sorts of montages honoring him on youtube LOL. I was already watching clips of his plays before but yeah I felt he brought more skill then anyone. Its a shame he didnt come to CEO as well.

edit- Here goes the Montage I was just watching

komarkaze

I created an XOne House of Ls mark 3 a few weeks ago - posted about it on here, and have had 0 applicants. Not a single one.

Guild code: EJ8EY
I picked up the game only last week when the Amazon lightning sale occurred. Next time I login, I'll send a guild request.

Ashtar

I was playing the darkseid multiverse with scare crow and wow he's pretty darn good, as I was fighting I was thinking he really needs a teleport to close the gap then I look in his moves and he has one! I'm only level 3 but I don't think I can finish this tower, in supposed to be level 20 and I'm level 3 lol

Ashtar

so I was messing around in the multiverse and I went into battle simulator and beat it with Sub zero and got... a SHADER! and a cool little movie (more like still pictures with voice acting) and I googled it apparently it's a thing? had no clue you could easily unlock skins like this, I just got one for Harley too!
Also got my harley up to 10 finally, sub zero should be there soon as well
at first I regretted getting the ultimate edition but im really enjoying this game so far

Do Better

so I was messing around in the multiverse and I went into battle simulator and beat it with Sub zero and got... a SHADER! and a cool little movie (more like still pictures with voice acting) and I googled it apparently it's a thing? had no clue you could easily unlock skins like this, I just got one for Harley too!
at first I regretted getting the ultimate edition but im really enjoying this game so far

You only get the alternate shader to the character's base shader for completing the battle simulator.

bubumiao

You only get the alternate shader to the character's base shader for completing the battle simulator.
I got Sub-Zero's alternate shader last night after completing a multiverse, but it wasn't in the battle simulator tower. So I wonder what I'll get for completing it?

JAXXX

LIVE FROM SDCC, IT’S DC ALL ACCESS!

DC Booth to Host First-Ever “DC All Access” Live Broadcast Segments, A Countdown to DOOMSDAY CLOCK, A Tour of METAL and the Dark Multiverse, and the World’s Greatest Super Heroes

Justice League Movie Cast Signing, Costumes and Props; the Biggest Stars in Comics, an Injustice 2 Game Tournament, and 25th Anniversary Celebrations for Harley Quinn and WildStorm also on tap for San Diego

DC Entertainment brings an expansive program of panels, signings, celebrations and activities to fans attending this year’s Comic-Con International: San Diego. From July 19-23, the DC Booth (#1915) will be the place to see the most iconic characters in pop culture, the biggest Hollywood stars and the most groundbreaking titles in comics.

For the first time ever, DC All Access will broadcast live, straight from the DC booth. Once an hour on Thursday and Friday during the show, DC All Access Live will interview some of the biggest names in comics, cover breaking news, and highlight all the excitement of pop culture’s biggest event of the year, as it happens.

On Thursday at Comic-Con, the countdown to DOOMSDAY CLOCK continues with a spotlight panel featuring superstar writer and producer, and DC Entertainment President and Chief Creative Officer Geoff Johns. Moderated by DC Publisher Dan DiDio, this panel promises to reveal among other things never-before-released details on the highly anticipated comic book series that for the first-time ever brings the greatest heroes and villains from the DC Universe together with the mysterious forces from the Watchmen Universe this November. Johns will also appear in the DC booth for an exclusive fan signing Friday at 1:30pm.

Also on Friday, get the inside scoop on the publishing event that will rock comic book fans to the core when DARK NIGHTS: METAL, written by Scott Snyder with art by Greg Capullo, makes its debut in August, setting the stage for the upcoming DARK MATTER line of comic books in 2018. The best-selling talent team of Snyder and Capullo will join the top names in comics – including some surprise guests – to share more details about summer’s must-read Batman event and this new, artist-driven line of comic books at Friday’s DC Dark Metal/Dark Matter Panel. Snyder and Capullo will also greet fans during a signing in the DC booth Saturday at 3pm.

As anticipation builds for November’s Justice League movie, DC’s booth will feature a spectacular display of new costumes and props from the highly-anticipated Warner Bros. Pictures film. The booth will also host one of the biggest events of Con weekend: a can’t-miss cast signing featuring Justice League stars on Saturday.

2017 marks the 25th anniversary of one of the most beloved Super-Villain/Anti-Heroes in history - Harley Quinn! First making her appearance in Batman: The Animated Series in 1992, the hilarious, terrifying and iconic Dr. Harleen Quinzel has gone from sidekick of The Joker to a full-fledged comic book and pop culture superstar. Harley will be celebrated by her co-creator Paul Dini, and a line-up of top artists and writers who have helped keep Harley in our hearts for a quarter of a century, including artists Amanda Conner, Frank Cho, and Chad Hardin.

The enduring legacy of WildStorm will be the subject of an in-depth, 25th anniversary panel in which WildStorm founder, DC Publisher, and acclaimed artist Jim Lee joins Adam Archer, Ryan Benjamin, Lee Bermejo, J. Scott Campbell, Carlos D’Anda, Sandra Hope, Dustin Nguyen, Alex Sinclair and Scott Williams to honor the groundbreaking stories and characters from WildStorm. With the impending release of WILDSTORM: A CELEBRATION OF 25 YEARS on August 23, this panel of celebrated creators takes a look back at some of the biggest moments in WildStorm’s history, alongside its revival in the ongoing DC pop-up imprint curated by Warren Ellis.

At the Vertigo panel, join Academy Award® winning screenwriter John Ridley as he discusses the first issue debut of THE AMERICAN WAY: THOSE ABOVE AND THOSE BELOW. As R­­­­­­idley returns to the epic series and to hero Jason Fisher ten years later, the critically-acclaimed writer of 12 Years A Slave dives into how the sequel explores historically significant sociopolitical and racial themes still relevant today. Vertigo fan-favorite writers Paul Dini (DARK NIGHT: A TRUE BATMAN STORY) and Scott Snyder (AMERICAN VAMPIRE) will also be on hand to discuss their successful tenures with this genre-defying imprint.

The DC booth will also feature an incredible array of never-before-seen items from Warner Bros. Consumer Products and DC Collectibles, including the latter’s new series of quirky and offbeat vinyl statues, DC Artists Alley. And for the selfie takers, the DC booth will host an array of appearances and autograph sessions with some of the best artists and writers in comics nearly every hour of the Con.

DC’s booth will once again feature the popular interactive green screen where Con fans pose in backgrounds featuring their favorite DC characters from comics, films and games, including Harley Quinn from DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH, Batman: The Animated Series, DC Super Hero Girls, Justice League movie cast and a surprise reveal on Friday. The booth will also be the place to be to witness the most jaw-dropping cosplay at the Con! Be there for awesome cosplay meet ups every day of the convention.

Always the most hilarious hour at the Con, the MAD Magazine panel led by longtime editor John Ficarra and his “Usual Gang Of Idiots” will offer a ridiculous peek at what’s happening at the magazine.

For gamers at SDCC, the DC booth will host a tournament for Injustice 2, the bestselling and critically acclaimed new game from Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, NetherRealm Studios and DC. Tournament on stage action will take place Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 6 p.m.

Graphitti Designs (Booth #2314) will once again carry highly collectible, exclusive variant comic books available for SDCC attendees only. All titles will be on sale beginning on Preview Night, Wednesday, July 19, in limited quantities.

Check out the DC All Access mobile app for a complete list of panels, a schedule of signings, behind-the-scenes coverage and in-depth interviews directly from DC’s web series, “DC All Access.” The app is available as a free download at the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.

source-
http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2017/0...-access-live-broadcast-segments-a-countdown-1

patchday

Glad you're enjoying the game! Yeah do that simulator for all of the fighters so you see their character endings.

LIVE FROM SDCC, IT’S DC ALL ACCESS!

Starfire, the ultimate waifu incoming. I am ready

DR2K

Banned
So anyone else having trouble accessing SubZero? I have the ultimate pack, downloaded him and should have had a weeks early access to him, but didn't. 18th comes around, have him downloaded and still don't have access to him. I reinstalled my game last week. Going to do it again, but I'm not sure what the issue is.

patchday

on ps4-

do not open the game
select the game title & go to store for the DLC content
'purchase' subzero for free

I linked the page with the instructions from WB a few pages back since its a common issue

Ashtar

So anyone else having trouble accessing SubZero? I have the ultimate pack, downloaded him and should have had a weeks early access to him, but didn't. 18th comes around, have him downloaded and still don't have access to him. I reinstalled my game last week. Going to do it again, but I'm not sure what the issue is.

PS4 or Xbox one?

I had to use Catwoman for a multiverse event and I like her too! I think my issue before was finding a character I liked and that appealed to me. I just need to get her some better headgear, I hope she has one wearing goggles
Right now my faves are Sub zero, Harley, Catwoman and Scarecrow

PS4 or Xbox one?

I had to use Catwoman for a multiverse event and I like her too! I think my issue before was finding a character I liked and that appealed to me. I just need to get her some better headgear, I hope she has one wearing goggles
Right now my faves are Sub zero, Harley, Catwoman and Scarecrow

She does I have one but it's got a cowl but I don't have very much headgear for her.

I really wish they'd just used variations like in MKX I hate not being able to use my abilities online and everyone plays with competitive on because of gear with stats I wish they'd at least let us use abilities and not stats. The gear with stats ruins the game they could have just made them for appearance and had special graphics effects for full sets.

komarkaze

I think you just entr the code, include your GAF username in the message, and I can add! ^_^

I entered the guild ID and I can see House of Ls mark3. But the only button option I have is Back. I don't see any way to request to join the guild. What step am I missing?

DR2K

Banned
on ps4-

do not open the game
select the game title & go to store for the DLC content
'purchase' subzero for free

I linked the page with the instructions from WB a few pages back since its a common issue

Yeah I can't do this since I "bought" him in game.

This is beyond ridiculous. I don't even have access to content I've payed for.

Reinstalled and still don't have him.

Edit: will try resetting my licenses

Edit 2: got him

delSai

I guess Manta might be the character that'll be released after Starfire.
Maybe even a full Fighter Pack 2 reveal after Starfires trailer?

ZeroX03

Banned
Black Manta better be badass as fuck and have a Kaldur'ahm premium skin.

Red Hood was pretty vanilla. I expect the world from Manta. He needs to be asking everyone how their wife and kids are.

vg260

I'm so excited for Black Manta. Finally a DLC character I care about.

Same. I just want that pack 2 trailer already. I hope he's first. I think he will be based on his place on the select screen and them adding Sub on the left and then Starfire on the right.

That and premiere skins. I need the full-on robot Brainiac. I'll be bummed if it's not made.

JAXXX

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh so this is real??? not the added figures ,LOL

Top Bottom