• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Instacheck - Pokémon checking and shiny hatching for XY

ALM5252

Posted my information. If anyone needs my help to get a shiny Pokemon hatched just PM me.

Also, if anyone has any reject eggs they don't want and it matches my Shiny Value, 1227, can I have it? Haha

Good luck to everyone on instacheck. :)

Posted my information. If anyone needs my help to get a shiny Pokemon hatched just PM me.

Also, if anyone has any reject eggs they don't want and it matches my Shiny Value, 1227, can I have it? Haha

Good luck to everyone on instacheck. :)

Are you trying to get a Shiny Togepi to?

I think I'm gonna join you ... my togepi luck has been gone. Have searched for days now and I'm gonna need to get to working hard on life stuff soon sooo yeah. Gonna be righteous about it though! Plan is to hatch 2 boxes and if that doesn't work I make another box of eggs and instacheck them.

I already shown my shiny getting skills ... only have 5 more to go and only 2 can even be found in the FS so why not? :p

Imagine this. But with Beldums.

:(

Also Reddit has a huge SV database

Someone said not to trust reddit.

Firestorm

Do you have an estimate when Nugget Bridge is going to be back up? It was up earlier but now it's down again. :(
It looks like I'll have to end up moving hosts. We have the main site up again but forums will need to be down in the meantime. Sorry :( XY traffic and being the original place where Instachecker was posted killed a small site like us.

The spreadsheet is still up here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak2hDRJIzJHbdFItaVJidTRTZTJxZnY1dThxNzRxbHc#gid=1

And you can contact most people via IRC. It's a shared list between Smogon and Nugget Bridge.

ALM5252

Are you trying to get a Shiny Togepi to?

I think I'm gonna join you ... my togepi luck has been gone. Have searched for days now and I'm gonna need to get to working hard on life stuff soon sooo yeah. Gonna be righteous about it though! Plan is to hatch 2 boxes and if that doesn't work I make another box of eggs and instacheck them.

I hatched a Shiny Togepi a long time ago with my original Togetic parent and a Korean Ditto. I want a Shiny Super Luck Togekiss now.

Now I'm using two parent's with great stats and Super Luck that I got from breeding two of the Togetics you had sent me to evolve. I have to say thank you aswell! :)

I am so sorry for your SV number Angel Rios. Just 1 is going to be a ton of nonsense when people are searching through their eggs...

I hatched a Shiny Togepi a long time ago with my original Togetic parent and a Korean Ditto. I want a Shiny Super Luck Togekiss now.

Now I'm using two parent's with great stats and Super Luck that I got from breeding two of the Togetics you had sent me to evolve. I have to say thank you aswell! :)

Ha, you're welcome! Put them to good use! Hopefully I can join the journey in a few days :p

Unicorn

so, in the pokecheck portion of the program, above Start Scanning, the dropbox is empty. What's wrong? I'm able to connect to the hotspot and get online through this virtual connection (stopping it disconnects me, so I know I'm not connecting to the regular wifi).

You still need help? My instacheck decides when it wants to work, so I can't fully guarantee it'll work, but we can try :p

Nope :p just signed up everywhere else that had SV lists and not only found out what the eggs were but I now have two shiny perfect bullet seed Shroomish, one w/Quick Feet one w/Poison Heal, both named Strawhat and it's awesome. Thanks though!

Tenck

Nope :p just signed up everywhere else that had SV lists and not only found out what the eggs were but I now have two shiny perfect bullet seed Shroomish, one w/Quick Feet one w/Poison Heal, both named Strawhat and it's awesome. Thanks though!

Oh very nice man. Hopefully I have as much luck as you. Going for Masuda Method with a Carbink right now. Then to find someone to trade with me so I can check 'em. Want to end my night on a good note :p

7Th

Perfect IVs RNG'd Pokémon are close, right? I don't care much for shinies, but breeding is so lame.

MicH

Just had a Redditor hatch one of my shinies. Went without a hitch. Got another shiny Marill - this time it's perfect :D

As much as I like this trick.. when you get this many shinies (of the same Pokemon) it kinda feels bad

Firestorm

Perfect IVs RNG'd Pokémon are close, right? I don't care much for shinies, but breeding is so lame.
Only for Gen 5 and before. Once Pokebank is out we have access to those. As the RNG is based on an AES-encrypted source, it's unlikely you'll be able to manipulate the RNG to the same extent we used to be able to before.

It's fairly simple to breed now if you have decent parents from others at least. Just gotta breed one thing and trade it for other parents.

DarFrey

Neo Member
I have an egg that matches up to whoever is Axel in the spreadsheet, but the person matching that username on GAF hasn't been active since 2010. Wondering who might be the one in the spreadsheet? If I could get help hatching this egg, I'd really appreciate it.

Tenck

We need every Gaffer to have their SV up. I've got four perfect Carbink eggs, but no one to match them with ;_;

I would do this but I would like to have my pokemon with my Of. Lol
I thought the same thing until I hatched well over 600 eggs. After seven days of breeding, my OT didn't matter too much anymore. Lol.

Although I'm never going to let someone else hatch an egg of one of my favorite Pokémon. That honor belongs only to me

Helped 2 people on reddit hatch first thing this morning. A Eevee and the Lil Bat dragon thing.

Just wish that I could find my SV on these damned give-a-way list!

2112, why you never come up!?! :v

Guess I should just chill til the weekend and churn out a few boxes. Try this myself.

MicH

Helped 2 people on reddit hatch first thing this morning. A Eevee and the Lil Bat dragon thing.

Just wish that I could find my SV on these damned give-a-way list!

2112, why you never come up!?! :v

Guess I should just chill til the weekend and churn out a few boxes. Try this myself.
I hatched a shiny Larvesta for someone on Reddit yesterday too. Pretty cool

I hatched a shiny Larvesta for someone on Reddit yesterday too. Pretty cool

Good to see good reviews from there. They seem to be ontop of the scamming there with there banned list being copied to other places as well.

Only problem I'm having is getting some good parents. I want to do Espurr (lucky for me someone was giving 5iv ones last night. Got a female in a heal ball) but I can't find a good iv male to match her with. I mean, I DO have an outstanding Litleo and serebii says they're in the same group but he only has 3 ivs :/.

Also wanna do Petilil but I haven't even started collecting them.

Firestorm

I've had 3 people approach me and they usually give me something cool in return. Got awesome Marill, Absol, and I think Solosis (I can't remember where this came from) parents.

So apparently I'm the only one in the Pokrmon community with this TSV. Getting so many requests, Jesus
What's your SV?

I can never find mine on give-a-way list but I have helped like 5 people in the past day already :/

I've had 3 people approach me and they usually give me something cool in return. Got awesome Marill, Absol, and I think Solosis (I can't remember where this came from) parents.

Got a shiny female Espurr from hatching for someone (Ivs in everything but Speed it seems ... according to the markings >_>. Gotta take her to the IV guy to make sure she's not complete crud speed wise) and a Shiny Eevee as a hand out from someone who noticed my SV matched (after I complained about it never matching anything.)

Ryne

I have also hatched a bunch of eggs, 3791 seems popular. Won a couple of giveaways too :)

My friends list has now grown a bunch, from 1 (my brother), to over 40.

MicH

What's your SV?

I can never find mine on give-a-way list but I have helped like 5 people in the past day already :/

Got a shiny female Espurr from hatching for someone (Ivs in everything but Speed it seems ... according to the markings >_>. Gotta take her to the IV guy to make sure she's not complete crud speed wise) and a Shiny Eevee as a hand out from someone who noticed my SV matched (after I complained about it never matching anything.)

Haven't found my SV on any giveaway lists, but I haven't really been looking either

Since posting my TSV, I have obtained 2 more shinies (FC safari and hatching), and now I checked my TSV again and it has changed :S. Has this happened to anyone else?

Inotti

I deeply regret adding my SV info on Nugget Bridge list. Hatching eggs and finding time to be online with people with different timezones is truly a chore. And I usually get nothing out of it, not even a simple thank you. Fuck people.

MicH

I deeply regret adding my SV info on Nugget Bridge list. Hatching eggs and finding time to be online with people with different timezones is truly a chore. And I usually get nothing out of it, not even a simple thank you. Fuck people.
Yup. My Reddit is getting spammed with people wanting me to hatch their eggs. I don't have time to hatch all those eggs, and it isn't really fun either as I usually get no reward for doing it

Inotti

Yup. My Reddit is getting spammed with people wanting me to hatch their eggs. I don't have time to hatch all those eggs, and it isn't really fun either as I usually get no reward for doing it

I feel your pain. I've got approx 5 hatch request a day for a few days now. I think I try to delete all my SV from everywhere else besides here on gaf. Being hatching slave is about as fun as chewing broken pieces of glass. :B

Firestorm

I don't get that many and I only really accept requests through Nugget Bridge PM or Twitter if they are online when I am. I'm not going to go out of my way to hatch something. I usually say, "If you have any breeding fodder would love to get that in return" and say they can keep whatever I initially traded for the lotto.

Yeeeaaaaaah ... I stopped replying to people on reddit. :p

Only so many times I can see "hello,my 3DS FC1848-3020-1663 thank you very much" before I'm like ... fuck it. (Yeah, that's exactly what someone sent me...people stopped asking and just started demanding. I guess I'm supposed to hunt this fool down because he yelled his fc at me ...)

That's why I tried to get through this before the bubble pops ... got myself 2 ralts and a Pumpkaboo this weekend. just need a few more and I'm out.

Top Bottom