• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Into the Badlands |S2| Live Action Anime w/ Chi Warrior Megazord | Sundays on AMC

You just pissed off The Widow.

LOL, oh really kid?

"Awww shit" :D

That was hilarious. Liked how the dude just stood there when his killer said, "Chaos."

Yeah, I can understand the potential complaint though. Gonna go with emphasized and slowed down reaction by that other guy for coolness factor lol

Slayven

giphy.gif

Ryder is straight up a bitch and died like one. Well deserved.

Next week looks dope as usual with the previews.

We fucking Dynasty Warriors now, lol. Quinn is, what, Cao Cao? Cao Cao had some weak ass sons, right?

Sir Doom

That cheesy Team Widow pose all over my face 😂
Quinn and his band of barbarian finally delivered. Quinn should have killed Natalie Dormer-like

Nice more Sonny buddy cop next episode

Would have loved to see more Quinn fighting, but the sword catch, group pose, and Ryder dying like the bitch he was were all so good.

Ryder correcting Quinn was laughable. You were just running away from him but now you're​ gonna be snappy? He should have just fallen on his sword, save everyone the trouble.

Quinn should have killed Natalie Dormer-like

Yeah. Why doesn't Quinn get his territories back (besides attacking all the others now I guess)?

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Yes, Ryder is finally dead! I know people like to hate on MK, but I always thought Ryder was the weakest character. Also, damn @ Quinn's "I should have scraped you out of your mother's womb" line. That was harsh bro~

Also, I will say that the over reliance on slow motion during the battle scenes is starting to grate on me. There are also far too many camera cuts and weird angles that make it hard to see what's happening.

Shaanyboi

Banned
So... I haven't watched this show at all, but S1 is on Netflix and I need something to binge. This has been on my list, purely for the pitch of "martial arts western".

Expectations I should have going in? Hopefully some of CW/DC or Marvel TV-GAF will know where I typically come from as far as action shows goes.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
So... I haven't watched this show at all, but S1 is on Netflix and I need something to binge. This has been on my list, purely for the pitch of "martial arts western".

Expectations I should have going in? Hopefully some of CW/DC or Marvel TV-GAF will know where I typically come from as far as action shows goes.

The action scenes in Into the Badlands are significantly better than the action scenes in any of the DC/Marvel shows.

DominoKid

Yes, Ryder is finally dead! I know people like to hate on MK, but I always thought Ryder was the weakest character. Also, damn @ Quinn's "I should have scraped you out of your mother's womb" line. That was harsh bro~

Also, I will say that the over reliance on slow motion during the battle scenes is starting to grate on me. There are also far too many camera cuts and weird angles that make it hard to see what's happening.

it's really frustrating. i guess the fight quality was a tradeoff for getting more episodes (and a better overall show) this season. still great but only running about 80% on the fights compared to last season.

after you see this the DC and Marvel TV fight scenes will be an absolute laugh. especially Iron Fist.

Top Bottom