• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone with rare Flappy Bird game installed: Only $50,000 via Ebay

Wait, if I get a new iPhone, it's not going to be able to redownload Flappy Bird when I do an iCloud restore, is it? I might have to physically sync my current phone.

TomShoe

Banned
Hmm...people paying large amounts of money for a stupid app?

i-am-rich-iphone-app-review.jpg

So fucking sick and tired of reading about flappy bird everywhere.

Its week of attention was almost over, then the developer threw a publicity stunt at the end.

Lol for joke bids though

Sinfamy

I just put an eBay offer as well, however mine is better.
You get an iPhone 5S (your color, size and carrier of choice) and a Nexus 5 (color, carrier and size of choice).

Starting at $5000, bid bid bid!

I need to eat this month.

koutoru

This is a joke, right? They're bidding the sum of an entire college tuition right now.

Were talking about software that can easily be copied and distributed in other formats (namely, for free).

wowlace

I realise that the bids are just trolling the seller but regarding the game I'm confused as fuck. Why is this game so popular?

Ninja Dom

1) Go to the App Store on your iOS device

2) Select Purchases

3) Re-download Flappy Bird, although game has been deleted from the App Store.

I don't have the game on my iPad or my iPhone. I followed the steps above. I've got the option of re-downloading version 1.1.0 onto my iPad.

iori9999

Banned
But is it legit that a phone would be worth atleast $300 more with the game installed? Or is this all a joke? I don't even think Stadium Events on NES would go for this much now..

Top Bottom