• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'Iranian Hulk' Is Punching Concrete Walls To Train For Martyn Ford Fight

TheMan

that was a cheap shot and Hulk was probably not paying attention to balance, but to get thrown like that does not bode well for this guy. Looked like he got hit by a car or something

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy

It looked like only a light shove but holy shit "Hulk" did go flying 😂

For those that may hate The Mirror's format, I found a YouTube short of the incident:

The sound effects killed me, that was hilarious.

That wasn't a push, that was a DBZ-Goku Ki blast energy hit.

Ford seems to be the kind of guy who would break the opponents arm to have the win - In fact he made statements similar to that. He doesn't care if he gets red flagged or disqualified - He really wants to hurt this guy.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I feel like I just watched a giant man push over DJ Khalid.

This is either going to be one sided or not happen. XD
Iranian Hulk needs to work on his footwork.
Dj Khaled Dance GIF

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.

It looked like only a light shove but holy shit "Hulk" did go flying 😂

For those that may hate The Mirror's format, I found a YouTube short of the incident:

Holy shit, rest in pepperoni Iranian Hulk. What are the odds of him not showing up?

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
There is no way this fight is happening.

The Hulk guy looks like his heart would explode if you asked him to jog the length of the average backyard. The other guy is also obviously built for show, but that Hulk guy looks like he is one jog around the block from death.

Holy shit, rest in pepperoni Iranian Hulk. What are the odds of him not showing up?
Agreed. Odds aren't looking great but Hulk would embarrass himself if he doesn't show up.

I mean, in some ways he already embarrasses himself. For a dude named "Hulk" (a character whose whole schtick is to walk around shirtless), this Iranian guy is definitely covered up a lot. When it's a still picture, yes, he's shirtless, but almost any video I've seen of him, he's wearing multiple layers. What you hidin', bro? 😂

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion

Can’t be any worse than that

I am honestly upset that I just wasted 2 minutes of my fucking life watching that.

I kept thinking that the big guy would just do like a one two knock out of the two skinny guys and I kept waiting for it to happen and then I kept waiting for it to happen and then they pulled them apart and the video stopped and I genuinely considered chucking my phone across the room.

Last edited:

GymWolf

I am honestly upset that I just wasted 2 minutes of my fucking life watching that.

I kept thinking that the big guy would just do like a one two knock out of the two skinny guys and I kept waiting for it to happen and then I kept waiting for it to happen and then they pulled them apart and the video stopped and I genuinely considered chucking my phone across the room.
She is a woman.

Watching Ford facing the Iranian was funny. Ford just towered over him and showed what we always knew to be: The Hulk was a massive photoshop creation. Lol

Prison Mike

Banned
There is no way this fight is happening.

The Hulk guy looks like his heart would explode if you asked him to jog the length of the average backyard. The other guy is also obviously built for show, but that Hulk guy looks like he is one jog around the block from death.
To be fair to Ford he's got some mean ass cardio too that far blob stands zero chance lol

ahtlas7

What’s Hulk getting paid to go up against Ford? Poor guys gonna get destroyed unless he can really take abuse
homer simpson episode 3 GIF
homer simpson episode 3 GIF

Jennings

The event will still go ahead and there are some great people and fights on. Unfortunately mine won't be one of them, for reasons out of my control. It doesn't take a genius to figure them all out. I don't want to go down the route of talking about it; too much time and energy has been wasted.

I'm a genius but I can't figure out what reasons are out of his control.

jimmyd

Ford has trained and is built to knock heads off, Iranian guy is just some photoshopped fat dude squashing melons. Ford vs Thor would be a good fight instead.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Ford has trained and is built to knock heads off, Iranian guy is just some photoshopped fat dude squashing melons. Ford vs Thor would be a good fight instead.
He doesn't have to curb stomp the guy like he's street bangin'

If he's so good, just fisticuffs him in the first 30 seconds and be done.

Top Bottom