• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Ellie from “The last of us: Part ii” on steroids??

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
Fix'd that for you, friend.

In the ancient and glorious european continent, we males are all sculpted like a granite statue of Apollo.

I bench press 180 kilograms daily.

With my dick.
lol I've seen Ad Astra recently in cinema.
Women say they have unreasonable beauty standards set by actresses and internet women... but then I go to Once upon a time in hollywood and ad astra and Brad Pit looks Just so damn handsome and good it is impossible. I mean - holy shit he ages great and I will never look 10% like him :p Yet I think he is a good actor and its nice looking at him in the movie. no complaints

-Arcadia-

Banned

In the ancient and glorious european continent, we males are all sculpted like a granite statue of Apollo.

With my dick.

1. Joel is American
2. I'm European and that's a lie. Fat people just tend to stay indoors in Europe. It's better than the US for sure, but average BMI for most European countries is still in the overweight range.

I didn’t want to see it, but the pants came off and...

RukDk1G.jpg

Based on what I've read in this thread, two things are clear:

1. Manginas do exist, and they have no self-awareness whatsoever.
2. They would be able to praise this

0SzHOy4.png

SWtgw9j.png

Then again, it is interesting Disney chose to pair the protagonist with Arsenio Hall, so.

That seems to look like the actress though. She looks more feminine than Ellie's back and Control's chin combined :messenger_grinning_squinting:

Jon Neu

Banned
1. Joel is American

Implying he is nothing more but a little bit above a fat slob.

Joel had the agility of a 60 yeard old woman. Unathletic as fuck.

That's what happens when you are full of EMOTIONS and FEELINGS. You become a fatty pussy uncapable of moving your ass with any resemblance of velocity.

Joel was the first woman protagonist of The Last Of Us.

2. I'm European and that's a lie. Fat people just tend to stay indoors in Europe. It's better than the US for sure, but average BMI for most European countries is still in the overweight range.

That's because those statistics are taken when we are bulking, friend.

By the way, tell me which country are you from so I can mock it properly.

Shagger

Banned
Thank God, they are disgusting.

But I thought you had me in your ignore list?

Why people always announce really loud and mad that they are putting me in their ignore list, yet they don't actually do it?

Why the ugly ass lesbian has no tits when her real life model has actually a nice pair of balloons?

Why someone who looks like Ellen Page would date such a goblin?

Questions humanity will never answer.

I wanted to still see the thread you started on Death Stranding. I hadn't realised that you were the OP, so I urn-ignored you. See, simple.

Exactly. There are plenty of issues to take with Ellie, from her terrible writing in the first game, the lack of personality she has, and the complete worthlessness of her entire character. She would have been better served dying at the end of the first game and continuing off with Joel in TLoU2.

I see a lot of posts from you that make it hard to believe you aren't a troll but this one takes the cake.

Shagger

Banned
Imagine thinking having you agree helps anyone's case that they're not a troll.

Trust me, is not worth trying with him...

With my dick.

... because we're clearly dealing with a child. Maybe not a child chronologically, but a child none the less.

Last edited:

Jon Neu

Banned
Imagine thinking having you agree helps anyone's case that they're not a troll.

Funny coming from someone who does not only shares the same opinions as Shagger, but also the same modus operandi of being a sad sanctimonious troll who throws a tantrum and accuse everyone who doesn't have the same opinion of being trolls.

It's quite ironic, let me tell you.

Funny coming from someone who does not only shares the same opinions as Shagger, but also the same modus operandi of being a sad sanctimonious troll who throws a tantrum and accuse everyone who doesn't have the same opinion of being trolls.

It's quite ironic, let me tell you.

Yeah, you're totally just a unique butterfly with in-depth viewpoints here for interesting discussion.

Jon Neu

Banned
Yeah, you're totally just a unique butterfly with in-depth viewpoints here for interesting discussion.

I thought that was you and Shagger :messenger_grimmacing_

Your amazing intellect has been well represented in this thread. No, I'm kidding, it's more like your very fine hipocrisy and thin skin over a thread that was obviously not to be taken that seriously, yet you both take it so seriously to the point of insulting, calling names and indulging in all kinds of ad hominems against other users in yet another one of your sad spreading and sanctimonious rampages.

There's always the type who try to silence different opinions by rapidly calling other users trolls. It's basically a microcosmos of cancel culture and you both are obviously the type that fits that mob mentality.

So yeah, imagine being so closed minded and childish you catalogue as troll someone who says that Ellie is a badly written character. Console wars levels of discussion and saltiness 👌

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
How do you die and then continue with somebody later

Seems I lost some words when I was writing the post on the phone. Was referring to continuing the story with Joel in TLoU2.

Nah, just my opinion. Clearly something you are triggered by if your posts in this thread are anything to go by (such as below). I don't find Ellie to be a well written or interesting character. Her every action in the original game just made me groan and I genuinely believe the story would have been better off if she were sacrificed at the end of the first game. I would have much preferred a sequel be centered around a completely broken, alcoholic Joel trying desperately to find any meaning in this world after losing everyone he cared about (sort of like Max Payne). Plus Joel is at least somewhat interesting of a character, unlike Ellie.

I see a lot of posts from you that make it hard to believe you aren't a troll but this one takes the cake.
Brilliant, isn't it! A troll post crafted with all the subtlety and wisdom of drunk heckler at a comedy club.

Oh cool, I have my own rag tag group of haters now! Love how you guys are so triggered by someone's different opinion over a video game. It is hilarious.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Based on what I've read in this thread, two things are clear:

1. Manginas do exist, and they have no self-awareness whatsoever.
2. They would be able to praise this

0SzHOy4.png

SWtgw9j.png

Then again, it is interesting Disney chose to pair the protagonist with Arsenio Hall, so.

Well, you did see the show Shameless, right?

Shagger

Banned
Seems I lost some words when I was writing the post on the phone. Was referring to continuing the story with Joel in TLoU2.

Nah, just my opinion. Clearly something you are triggered by if your posts in this thread are anything to go by (such as below). I don't find Ellie to be a well written or interesting character. Her every action in the original game just made me groan and I genuinely believe the story would have been better off if she were sacrificed at the end of the first game.

Oh cool, I have my own rag tag group of haters now! Love how you guys are so triggered by someone's different opinion over a video game. It is hilarious.

Keep telling yourself that I was "triggered" or that you have a group of haters now if you want because that's clealy what you wanted. Hence, trolling. But, if that's what makes you happy, then I'm glad your having a nice day.

The inconvenient truth for you is I just care enough to get that invested in what you have to say. I just wanted to make it clear that I know what you're doing and that it didn't work.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Keep telling yourself that I was "triggered" or that you have a group of haters now if you want because that's clealy what you wanted. Hence, trolling. But, if that's what makes you happy, then I'm glad your having a nice day.

The inconvenient truth for you is I just care enough to get that invested in what you have to say. I just wanted to make it clear that I know what you're doing and that it didn't work.

Those are a lot of words to say "I am a triggered kid who can't stand people having different opinions than me."

Try a bit harder, mate. I don't like Ellie, I don't think she is a good character - but I don't think that her design is the issue. Why is that so hard for you to accept? Why must I be a "troll" to have this opinion?

Also you clearly seem to have a hate boner for me as you have mentioned me and my post multiple times the past couple pages just to throw petty insults.

Last edited:

Shagger

Banned
Those are a lot of words to say "I am a triggered kid who can't stand people having different opinions than me."

Try a bit harder, mate. I don't like Ellie, I don't think she is a good character - but I don't think that her design is the issue. Why is that so hard for you to accept? Why must I be a "troll" to have this opinion?

Also you clearly seem to have a hate boner for me as you have mentioned me and my post multiple times the past couple pages just to throw petty insults.

Why do you need me to hate you to be happy? I don't hate you. I don't even know you. You sent me a baity reply on neogaf, big deal. Who cares. Are you that desperate for attention you'll take my hate over nothing at all? Well, I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but I just don't care. If you want my advice, take a break and do something to cheer yourself up.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Why do you need me to hate you to be happy? I don't hate you. I don't even know you. You sent me a baity reply on neogaf, big deal. Who cares. Are you that desperate for attention you'll take my hate over nothing at all? Well, I'm sorry to dissapoint you, but I just don't care. If you want my advice, take a break and do something to cheer yourself up.

I really suggest you move on. If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't be continuously throwing childish insults and claiming you don't care, interjecting yourself into my life claiming you make me happy. Your obsession with me is just getting creepier, mate.

Last edited:

Shagger

Banned
Your obsession with me is just getting creepier, mate. I really suggest you move on. If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't be continuously throwing childish insults and claiming you don't care.

Your the one who's obsessed here. I'm not the one mass reacting to the others posts, I'm not throwing any insults your way and I'm not the one who's just refusing to let this go. I made a joke about a baity, troll reply of yours, it's not exactly a significant event to me. Because you're refusing to let this go, you're leaving me little choice but to ignore you. In the meantime, go outside and get some fresh air or something.

EDIT: It's been a day. I'm gonna in-ignore in you've calmed down.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Whao this thread is still going strong...so many insecure lil bois can't stand the fact some ladys can manhandle you and whoop your ass like there's no tomorrow....aweee, Deal With It !!

I will say this. So many anime games, so many Japanese games like Bayonetta and Nier, FF, etc.. So many games where girls are heavily exaggerated features for the female form. Thousands and thousands of examples/games over the years, that are still out there and coming out with what some see as "ideal female form".

And we get TLoU2, which we knew would be this way because of the first game. Featuring a girl/type that does exist in real life, more concentrated depending on the area of the world you live in, and everyone loses their minds.

We are such nerds sometimes, lol.

MiguelItUp

Man, catching up on what I missed was something else, lmao.

That being said, I'm still legit surprised people feel like Ellie's back being toned doesn't seem plausible for her as a character, or her age. I saw plenty of girls in high school that were more built and toned than that, especially the ones in dancing, gymnastics, etc. :pie_thinking: Or that she looks "manly", I always painted her as a tomboy, which doesn't mean she looks manly just not so incredibly feminine or "girly". 🤷‍♂️

All in all, y'all wild, but I love GAF regardless, lol.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Dont waste your time and dont worry about them..nobody's going to miss em, and nobody gives a flying @#$%& about their cries....ESPECIALLY ND 🤭..goddamn period.

Sigh..my Gawd, you have any idea how many of these cry babies (not Gaf babies🤭, talkin overall) will set up a tent in front of the store just to be first in line..who they kiddin' 😂

Whao this thread is still going strong...so many insecure lil bois can't stand the fact some ladys can manhandle you and whoop your ass like there's no tomorrow....aweee, Deal With It !!

1n2C5ry.jpg

-Arcadia-

Banned
Dont waste your time and dont worry about them..nobody's going to miss em, and nobody gives a flying @#$%& about their cries....ESPECIALLY ND 🤭..goddamn period.

Sigh..my Gawd, you have any idea how many of these cry babies (not Gaf babies🤭, talkin overall) will set up a tent in front of the store just to be first in line..who they kiddin' 😂

New York’s worst.

11 pages of reaction to the gynarchy.

Look. This is the time we live in. Culture at all levels is full of this shit. There's no escaping it. You can always read the classics. Watch the classics. Play the classics. Over the next 10 years it will very quickly be forgotten and men and women will revert to their usual roles.

8N9mYCsr.jpg

Why isn't anyone complaining that Joel doesn't look like this? That's what average people look like.

Some people don't want to have fat men characters as heroes or extremely unfeminine looking women. Both don't correspond to most peoples beauty ideals and imo it's ok to have beautiful characters in videogames.

I don't have a problem with Ellie, living in that world must be hard so it's ok to give her some muscles. She has bad taste though, her crush is a bit on the ugly side (imo. it's subjective!).

Rhysser

Banned
Some people don't want to have fat men characters as heroes or extremely unfeminine looking women. Both don't correspond to most peoples beauty ideals and imo it's ok to have beautiful characters in videogames.

Yes, I know, that's my point. People are pretending it's because "realism" but really they just want Ellie to be hot.

thanosg

Banned
Yeah agreed that Ellie is a poorly designed character, she looks so generic and bland just like a NPC character.

She was just a loud potty mouth and nothing else. Joel is the much better character by far. Shame he's being sidelined

Top Bottom