• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

is gamecube the worst system this generation? yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoccaJava

Banned
also i have a pc and i dont play games on it because my pc sucks balls.

So why not try cutting back on the console spending and get a new PC?

You're foolish, in my opinion, to think the best online games are anywhere but the PC.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
my motive for starting this thread is that someone would shine a beacon of light on my personal gamecube situation and possibly suggest a reason to play it

That's just it... your PERSONAL gamecube situation. The fact you feel it should be made everyone else's business I find even more obnoxious than Nintendo's handling of online gaming this generation.

Feel burned by Nintendo? Sell your Gamecube. Why can't it be that simple? Why does it take a committee to come to that decision?

Spare us the bitchfest threads which we've seen ad nauseum.

Che

Banned
There should be snipers on every roof so they can shoot and kill any retarted TBX member (not there are any non retarted people on TBX) trying to enter GAF. That would do the job...

I've probably played my GC a total of 5 hours this year. There has been absolutely nothing on the system that has appealed to me this year. I bought Mario Golf last month when the price dropped, but I only played that a handful of times. I am looking forward to MP2, RE4, and the next Zelda and that's why I'm not selling it.

siamesedreamer said:
I've probably played my GC a total of 5 hours this year. There has been absolutely nothing on the system that has appealed to me this year. I bought Mario Golf last month when the price dropped, but I only played that a handful of times. I am looking forward to MP2, RE4, and the next Zelda and that's why I'm not selling it.

so says the fella with the Halo2 avatar. :see Che's comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom