• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like they’re back in prison while playing Rocket League?

Kev Kev

all i ever do in rocket league is try to get demolitions

i spend the whole match just trying to take out the other team and maaaaaaannnn do they get pissed :pie_roffles:

Kev Kev

I would imagine your own team isn't too happy with it, either.
oh no they fucking hate me too. havent won a match of rocket league in years. but its so much more fun than trying to score goals and win 🤷‍♂️

sometimes ill get people so pissed that the whole match devolves into each team just trying to kill each other lol

Trash talking the other team never bothers me. Trash talking your own teammate is just pathetic.

There are certain players who spend more effort trying to blame the possible loss on their teammate as soon as the match begins, rather than just trying to win.

I don't care if it's me, or the people on the other team. Blaming your teammate every chance you get is lame. Especially since the matchmaking in Rocket League is good and that person is the same rank as you for a reason.

Last edited:

Ribi

Biggest quitting community in gaming. Never seen so many attempts are forfeiting in my life. Down 1-0 with 4:55 to go? Time to call a FF and go afk in the corner

Top Bottom