• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is Oral sex safe without a Condom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazmat

Dude, did you ever did it with a Condom? It just feels wrong. Oral Sex is at the best without Condom (and even it's just ok)

I thought I'd seen everything, but here is a man saying that blowjobs are "just ok." I envy (or pity?) the life of someone for whom blowjobs are just a solid 6/10.

Anyway, protection makes it safer, but I've never come across using condoms or dental dams for oral in the real world.

Texted the guy I told you about said I dont suck hope he doesn't cancel

I do like him :/ as a gay guy who only kiss & jerks guys I dont get to meet a lot of people my friends think I'm crazy but I dont want to risk 4 minutes of pleasure for a lifetime for pain
whoa hold up. cancelling a suckjob is a huge violation of bro code. let's not even get into the poor etiquette of using a text message. could at least deliver a handwritten letter.

Captcha

I'm not saying not to be safe or do something you're not comfortable with, but the transmission rate must be low/lowered or something. I feel like I should have gotten super herpes at this point if it wasn't.

mkenyon

Banned
Texted the guy I told you about said I dont suck hope he doesn't cancel

I do like him :/ as a gay guy who only kiss & jerks guys I dont get to meet a lot of people my friends think I'm crazy but I dont want to risk 4 minutes of pleasure for a lifetime for pain
Given that you're the one performing, well done.

dhMeAzK.gif

If you're a guy receiving it's somewhat safer but you can still get STIs from it.

Although certain kinds are spread from small tears, which is why people on the receiving (getting penetrated) end are usually at a higher risk in pretty much all cases.

Basically oral sex is safer than penetration, but you can still catch stuff

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
I teach sex ed.

ANY sex is not safe without a condom and even then you're not completely safe from everything yo. Rubbing fluids and skin together is messy business.

Bottom line, if either person's junks are experiencing friction and movement ANYWHERE on another person's body, you're having sex and you need to use protection if you want to make that sex safer.

Throat gonorrhea is increasingly common at our clinic. ;)

Thats scary yo

lmao wtf

mrklaw

MrArseFace
What about wih the thinner plastic condoms? Can't remember the exact material used, but it is an alternative to latex.

Mexen

Wow, I honestly never considered protection for oral sex as an option. This is a fascinating concept. OP, just to be clear, you mean like getting a blow job while strapped?
I guess it's safer..

goldenpp72

I didn't know people would ever consider using protection during oral, I guess it makes some sense but it never even occurred to me, sounds awful.

You can get STDs. Gonorrhea and chlamydia come to mind. And if the other person has herpes you could get that. It's super unlikely that you'd get something like HIV though.

If you receive a blowjob without a condom make sure to take a piss afterwards. And a shower.

If it's your first time getting a blow-job without a condom you should consider a cigarette after too.

Has anyone ever given a blowjob to someone wearing a condom? I know there's flavored condoms, but doesn't it still taste like plastic?

Eating someone out using a dental dam or saran wrap or whatever just seems ridiculous.

Replicant

No, it's not 100% safe so make sure you have no cuts on your mouth or lips. Also, try not to brush your teeth beforehand as it tends to create friction with your gums.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I have experience head with a condom on, pointless and I didn't feel anything. Just weird. This happened during sex BTW.

zeemumu

Well there are orally transmitted STD's, so no. I mean, she's not gonna get pregnant or anything, but you could get something like herpes if they other person has it.

Edit: Oh, you're both dudes. Then forget about the pregnancy part. No it isn't safe if they have something. Get him tested and you're fine.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Oral with a condom might be the most hilarious thing done to me in my time on this planet. I looked down and asked "whats the point?". That wasn't taken well.

Sheroking

Who the fuck uses a condom during oral sex?

If someone suggested that I'd be worried about their mental stability.

Every Doctor is mentally unstable, I guess.

Thing is, most STI's are spreadable by oral sex and in some rare cases, so is HIV. If the "giver" has an open sore, they can get the disease in rare instances.

Basically, fuck oral in general. It's overrated anyway.

studyguy

You know, I recall people suggesting dental dams for oral way way back in the day during sex ed in high school. I've never fucking heard of anyone using them for oral and I'm nearly 30.

I know a friend who throws a rubber on regardless of what he does with girls. I mean do you though, unprotected sex, oral, anal, vaginal will always carry risks. Wrap that shit up if you're unsure. Better safe than sorry.

Sheroking

It is not.

It is. Truthfact.

Of the dozen or so partners I've had, male or female, I've never not been bored while having it performed on me. I don't think it's physically possible for them to finish me off that way.

Just let me stick it in.

studyguy

Gonna make out. Better throw on a rubber.

That dude was hit with gonorrhea twice before he turned 20. Reminds me of that Eddie Murphy joke about playing craps with your dick when VD was a thing. My homie clearly went bust twice, he's been shook af since. Poor guy.
Nothing better than nutting inside, let me tell you

BadAss2961

That dude was hit with gonorrhea twice before he turned 20. Reminds me of that Eddie Murphy joke about playing craps with your dick when VD was a thing. My homie clearly went bust twice, he's been shook af since. Poor guy.
Nothing better than nutting inside, let me tell you
He sounds like Poot from The Wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom