• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there any way to get rid of an embarrassing fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
So, I have a rather embarrassing fetish. It's not really a fetish you can talk about in real life because it's basically limited to fantasy, and I don't have a desire to act on it or anything, but basically I get turned on by---um---"extreme bodies". Like, you know, giants, body expansion, that sort of stuff. Not in real people though, it's solely limited to drawn art and such. Like I'm not one of those creepy feeders, or anything. In fact, I'm actually really into healthy eating and being skinny, and I'm attracted to normal-sized, skinny people irl.

Like I've had it ever since I was a kid, but I don't parade it around, and I'm attracted irl to normal guys and gals. But it's always been a source of embarrassment to me, and something I wish I wasn't into. I mean, it doesn't bleed into my normal life and is pretty much just a secret of mine, but I'm wondering, is there ever a way to get over a weird, embarrassing fetish? I'm sure people have far weirder and messed-up fetishes, but still, it's always been a source of annoyance for me. You know, it'll pop up in my mind in the weirdest places, and I just get embarrassed. And it's not really one you can joke about like having a foot fetish or one towards red-heads, it's just weird.

studyguy

There's someone out there for everyone dude. I mean so long as you're not literally eating people alive then you're golden. If you think you're into some fucked up shit, just remember there is always someone else out there into the same deal,
masturbating furiously.

Anyway whatever dude, sexual attraction is irrational as all fuck. Don't stress.

I'm not sure I'm following your fetish here, got pics?

EMZxL5T.jpg

daviyoung

Banned
normal fetishes are just what people tell each other they have

they all have better fetishes than that, they just keep those secret

AMUSIX

I don't understand the embarrassment. You're not broadcasting the fetish, you're not talking about it, you're not letting anyone else know. So...who's embarrassing you?

Sounds to me like you should just accept that you have this fetish, enjoy the fantasies, and leave it at that. If, at some point, you have someone in your life that you are connected enough with that you can share it, then great.

Watch Da Birdie

Nah, I really don't like seeing actual people like that, because then it just feels weird. Like I find the photo-shops of celebrities where they're given a huge stomach, or photo-shopped into a city as giants, weird and creepy.

Kraftwerk

Is this what you are referring to OP?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macrophilia

Macrophilia is a fascination with or a sexual fantasy involving giants, more commonly expressed as giantesses (female giants).[1] The fantasy is typically based around one or more larger beings dominating a smaller being. Many fantasies include the macrophile shrinking before a normal sized woman or keeping his or her normal height while the partner grows in size.[2] Others involve partners who naturally have a significant difference in size.

http://www.reddit.com/r/GTS

Some NSFW pics in there.

Samples;

k796hq6l.jpg

Ohh yeah, look at her stomp on the highway

6Lg7Jd9l.jpg

mmmhmmm Khaleesi out and about downtown with you and you are making her laugh

Booshka

Get some friends that you can trust and be extremely candid with, and joke about it. Break each others balls and talk about the weird shit you guys are into. Don't suppress and bury it, it'll just bother you, make you hide your fetish and it'll become even more bizarre and extreme. You need some honest back and forth with good friends.

Watch Da Birdie

I'm not sure I'm following your fetish here, got pics?

Okay, here's an example I lifted from the "Awesome: Fan-Art Thread". I hate that thread because, while a lot of it is fucking weird, a few pictures are stuff I've seen before, and it reminds me I've got a weird fetish.

2gRQCXh.png

This is a really tame one, and this is more along my speed basically. It's not "fat girls", it's like when a skinny person gets really fat. I've always been aroused by this. Of course I have limits. I don't like when it involves the person experiencing serious pain, exploding, anything gory or bizarre. Basically just when a person gets really fat by eating food. Also, I usually like it if the person getting fat enjoys it, and if there's sort of a "dominating" aspect, like they're proud of themselves and not embarrassed.

JC Lately

So are we talking giantess fetish, breasts expansion, or inflation?

I recommend immersing yourself in the fetish until it becomes boring. That's really the only way.

EDIT:Ah. So none of the above then. My advice still stands though.

Kraftwerk

Okay, here's an example I lifted from the "Awesome: Fan-Art Thread". I hate that thread because, while a lot of it is fucking weird, a few pictures are stuff I've seen before, and it reminds me I've got a weird fetish.

2gRQCXh.png

This is a really tame one, and this is more along my speed basically. It's not "fat girls", it's like when a skinny person gets really fat. I've always been aroused by this. Of course I have limits. I don't like when it involves the person experiencing serious pain, exploding, anything gory or bizarre. Basically just when a person gets really fat by eating food. Also, I usually like it if the person getting fat enjoys it, and if there's sort of a "dominating" aspect, like they're proud of themselves and not embarrassed.
ohhhh, ok.

So you are a feeder? That the term I believe.

Watch Da Birdie

not much of a secret anymore, I guess

Not like anyone here knows me irl.

Plus it feels good getting it off my chest in a safe space. But I'm really embarrassed by it and would die if anyone I knew in real life found out. Like this seems like the fetish that would cause a relationship to crash.

So you are a feeder? That the term I believe.

Eeew. Not really.

Like, the stories about people feeding their partner to make them fat freaks me out. I want a healthy, skinny romantic partner, and work together to have a healthy life-style. If anything, this fetish seems to represent my slight-anorexia I've suffered from lately where I worry about getting fat and have nightmares about it.

see5harp

I've gotta be honest. I didn't even know this was a thing. I mean most fat people started off skinny at some point. Do people intentionally eat food to go from regular to fat in a short amount of time?

Hylian7

2gRQCXh.png

I think I am more shocked someone did terrible Soul Hackers fan art.

FuuRe

OP you are one with the fetish, you can't get rid of you

I embraced bukkake movies as a part of me, and i just don't share it openly

-Horizon-

2gRQCXh.png

...I've seen this in the Smash Bros thread. Welp.

Raptor

You have a weird thing going on OP.

But is not that bad, now if you had said "I like fat horses" now that would have been embarrassing.

Reishiki

Banned
Like this seems like the fetish that would cause a relationship to crash.

Me and my boyfriend are partly together because of our shared weird fetish.

Fighting against this kinda thing might seem like the 'right' thing to do, but the path to the depths of self-loathing is that way.

Watch Da Birdie

...I've seen this in the Smash Bros thread. Welp.

I actually don't like seeing these types of pictures posted, though. It's weird to post them in a public place (which is why I used a tame one as an example), and I think should be kept to fetish sites. Like that one dude with the fat Nintendo avatars pisses me off, because that's something I don't think you should wear with pride. You should be embarrassed by it. I want to be shamed out of it.

Not like anyone here knows me irl.

Plus it feels good getting it off my chest in a safe space. But I'm really embarrassed by it and would die if anyone I knew in real life found out. Like this seems like the fetish that would cause a relationship to crash.

Nothing wrong with a sexual fetish as long as its not resulting in negative or harmful behavior. You like body morphing people? Own it and dont feel ashamed. Be confident in who you are.

Kinyou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom