• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ISIS releases video purporting to show Islamic State killing 21 Egyptian Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.

leadbelly

Banned
One thing I don't understand is why anyone thinks that wearing black jumpsuits and cutting someone's head off makes them look like a hero. In what world does this inspire a feeling of "Truly these are the good guys doing God's work!" It's almost comically evil, as if they're trying to look like villains.

I can understand in a weird twisted way how a disaffected Muslim youth might join ISIS thinking that they're doing God's work to re-establish the Caliphate, but then something like this is so blatantly heinous that I can't process how you can watch it and go "Clearly this is what I want to do."

Yeah. I do find it all incredibly strange. I still can't get over the editing and effect work they do in every video. It's like they're presenting it as entertainment.

The message I get out of it is, "If you enjoy watching people being sadistically murdered, come join ISIS". The idea that anyone could think they are doing God's work is beyond me. Basically they believe in a god that not only condones that sort of punishment, but is perfectly okay with them doing it in the most sadistic manner possible and presenting it like a form of entertainment. What difference is there between their god and the devil at that point?

Are you legit dumb bro?

Yeah let's kill more innocents than ISIS ever could on their own.

While I can't speak for those posters, I've found some people who suggest nuking the region often see it as a way to not only take out IS or other terrorist groups, but also to take out potential recruits and sympathisers.

Some people see everyone in the region and especially those under the rule of IS as legitimate targets as they cannot be trusted not to be working with them or sympathising with them to some degree.

Doesn't matter that those people are their primary targets for such murders and brutality. They continue to live there, they know who is in charge, they must either sympathise or agree with the groups actions.

SkylineRKR

I dunno, I mean it served its purpose didn't it?

They wanted the Japanese to surrender and they did.

Problem here is that it has a possibility of backfiring and making them want to kill us even more than they already do.

It did end the Japanese Empire and their ultranationalist views. But I don't think this was worth it. A world wide invasion would've gained the same results. Japan was fighting a losing battle, the Axis already surrendered.

Those bombs were from 1945. I wonder how much destruction present day nukes would cause. If one nation drops it, others have a free pass to do so as well. Thus ending humanity as a whole.

nilbog21

Banned
We really fucked up in Iraq.. We've raised an entire generation of people whose sole life purpose is to destroy westerners. This is going to get really ugly IMO

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
What i mean is why they even felt the need to make some sort of hip editing. That makes it extra disturbing.
I'm not talking about the quality of the edits or anything, if that is what you were thinking.

They are marketing themselves to make them look cool to all of the other crazies of the world. It's their recruiting platform. It is essentially a modern day Uncle Sam in some respects.

They put these videos out there, it gets news coverage, people who hate Egyptians or Christians or Egyptian Christians say "hey I want to do that too" and then try to join them.

Doesn't matter that those people are their primary targets for such murders and brutality. They continue to live there, they know who is in charge, they must either sympathise or agree with the groups actions.

That's a pretty fucked up way of looking at things. Just like the people of North Korea amirite?

I dunno, I mean it served its purpose didn't it?

They wanted the Japanese to surrender and they did.

Problem here is that it has a possibility of backfiring and making them want to kill us even more than they already do.

If something like that happens even the non-Muslims and non-religious people of Muslim background (and those that sympathise) will start an insurrection against the West.

They are marketing themselves to make them look cool to all of the other crazies of the world. It's their recruiting platform. It is essentially a modern day Uncle Sam in some respects.

They put these videos out there, it gets news coverage, people who hate Egyptians or Christians or Egyptian Christians say "hey I want to do that too" and then try to join them.
Jesus christ... I was legit shocked when i noticed it. I only watched a bit though. Couldn't watch the entire thing. It was the burning in a cage video.
I still can't get it out of my head.
That's what I was thinking lol.
I figured. Haha, nah man.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
ISIS spawned from Al Qaeda Iraq. So their rise was basically after Saddam was brought down.

Iraq was better off with Saddam. Its a mess ever since, way worse than it ever was. I think that, in a lifelong dictatorship... you can't just change that up thinking its for the better. Its complete anarchy. Its also sort of arrogant to think 'our' way of life is the ideal one. Forcefeeding our standards into another culture doesn't work. In the end the west created this beast. But ofcourse those people are depraved themselves.
Sadaam killed nore innocent people than ISIS. Do those lives not matter as much? And he wasn't going to live forever anyway.

If you really want to root cause this problem then start with ideology.

Blader

Probably all part of the plan, de-stabalize the area then pull out and let the aftermath of war run havoc. All whilst the public think it's Islam's fault, when really the war machine is to blame. ISIS will be still there in 5 years time.

Like the other atrocities these ppl do, the west will not give much thought and nothing will be done about it just like massacres in Africa. Except the Americans where in the middle east and fucked things up and then left.

For the next 5 years we will hear same things from that region. It conveniences the west that these guys are de-stabalizing that region.

1 makes everyone think "this is Islam", another news headline

2 keep the region in the stone age

3 they destroy monuments and so on, which is what some in the west want

4 other ulterior motives, possible get Syria

The west has proven they're not genuinely interested in wiping them out. Just keep them in that area, the moment they start becoming a threat to places that have US bases like Turkey and so on, only then do you see some interest. Human lives matter none, killing their own is all good and all according to keikkaku. There will be bombings and news how "ISIS have been set back" but they will still be there 5 years from now. Proof that they don't really care about actually wiping them out for the reasons above.

That's not how exploitation works. You don't just de-stabilize countries for the sake of de-stabilizing.

Forsete

Regarding foreign ISIS fighters.
I read on a blog that is tracking jihadists from sweden that one was killed during a US air strike.

Now, what makes him so special? Well, he was named the role model of immigrants in the town where he lived.

So what makes a "successful" guy like that decide to join ISIS to kill men, women and children?

[Google translate]
Ahmed Hassan is also interesting in another way.
Ahmed Hassan was namely an integration policy ideal, an ideal immigrant and a role model supported in their communities. 2010 started Ahmed Hassan with his brother Fisksätra Youth Council, a coalition of almost 200 members, who arranged activities, social activities, entertainment and courses for the area's young people.

The Youth Council also issued its own magazine , Focus Fisksätra , where Ahmed Hassan starred (as editor worked the left-leaning journalist Jennie Dielemans).
The Youth Council was one of those activities that integration minister visits to showcase success stories. The Council was winning, and Ahmed Hassan was highly acclaimed for its commitment. He ended up on the board of the local People's House, got a blog on the local newspaper's site where he wrote about youthful experiences, and began studying to be a teacher (he also worked extra on Fisksätraskolan) - he wanted to be a "good role model" he said in an interview .

There is a notion that radicalization come out of isolation. That jihad is about angry young men. That is only partially true.
Ahmed Hassan shows that even the most acclaimed joiner with academic studies and large network may suffer from jihad-Semitism.
The particular interpretation of Islam which is the basis for the Islamic state has an allure even some Muslims who seem to be far away from extremism. Another serious aspect is Ahmed Hassan's role as a youth leader and role model. How many has he attracted into the jihadi movement? Unfortunately, he is not alone. Youth leader Yassin Ben Salah , who was co-founder of the association Panthers in Gothenburg suburbs, killed in Syria for almost a year ago.
http://gudmundson.blogspot.se/2014/12/fisksatras-monsterinvandrare-stupade.html

ISIS spawned from Al Qaeda Iraq. So their rise was basically after Saddam was brought down.

Iraq was better off with Saddam. Its a mess ever since, way worse than it ever was. I think that, in a lifelong dictatorship... you can't just change that up thinking its for the better. Its complete anarchy. Its also sort of arrogant to think 'our' way of life is the ideal one. Forcefeeding our standards into another culture doesn't work. In the end the west created this beast. But ofcourse those people are depraved themselves.

The change has to be organic. Countries that are dictatorships or with corrupt politics or theocracies have to come to the liberal democratic standards of the West naturally and organically.

Imagine Yugoslavia was dealt with directly by the West. Shit there would probably be fucked up like Iraq now as well.

Blader

Republicans won both houses of Congress last year, does that mean every one who continues to live in America must either sympathize or agree with the GOP?

A lot of ISIS recruits are pulled from Europe, should we nuke them too?

Are you legit dumb bro?

Yeah let's kill more innocents than ISIS ever could on their own.

What the hell?

No, the problem is that it will kill a bunch of innocents, way more than ISIS would have anyway. Lol @ the idea that the main issue with nuking is that ISIS will hate us more.

doc-rivers.gif

Nah no-one is denying that it would kill a lot of innocents. Correct me if I'm wrong but did innocents not die in WWII when the western powers dropped nukes in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Innocent people are dying even if we don't drop nukes. Even if we do nothing innocent people are still gonna die.

There eventually comes a point though when something's got to give and in war, which is what this is, well...

It did end the Japanese Empire and their ultranationalist views. But I don't think this was worth it. A world wide invasion would've gained the same results. Japan was fighting a losing battle, the Axis already surrendered.

Those bombs were from 1945. I wonder how much destruction present day nukes would cause. If one nation drops it, others have a free pass to do so as well. Thus ending humanity as a whole.
To put things in perspective...

My understanding is that the B53 type Nuclear bomb (Built in 1962) which the US started to dismantle in 2011 was over 600 times more powerful than the bombs dropped in Nagasaki and Hiroshima, Which is nothing compared to the Tsar Bomba which was Russian:

The RDS-220 hydrogen bomb, also known as the Tsar Bomba, is the biggest and most powerful thermo nuclear bomb ever made. It was exploded by the Soviet Union on 30 October 1961 over Novaya Zemlya Island in the Russian Arctic Sea.
The hydrogen bomb was air dropped by a Tu-95 bomber using huge fall-retardation parachute. The detonation occurred 4km above the ground producing a yield of 50Mt, which is believed to be equivalent to the explosive power from the simultaneous detonation of 3,800 Hiroshima bombs.
Tsar Bomba contained three stages, unlike normal thermonuclear weapons that explode in just two stages. While the addition of third stage increased the explosive power of the thermonuclear, the bomb's actual yield of 100Mt was reduced by 50% to limit radioactive dust.

By today's standards and technology though I think the most powerful we have which is currently in service is the B83 which is only 90 times more powerful than those used in WWII.

From what I can find with some quick searches, it seems the older style bombs were more powerful. Although there are new nukes being brought into play in 2020 by the US.

It's actually quite an interesting read some of the technology behind these nukes and how it can be used for other purposes.

(Kinda way off topic now though so I'll leave it at that.)

That's a pretty fucked up way of looking at things. Just like the people of North Korea amirite?

It's sadly how some people view things. It's black and white for them. They live there, under their rule, they must agree with them. If they didn't, why don't they leave?

You can present an argument that they often can't, the answer will be no, it's not that they can't, it's that they don't want to leave. Then they start pointing to people who risk their lives to get away and end up in Calais or other places in Europe and say see, it's a choice. They didn't agree with them, so they left. Those who stay agree with them.

leadbelly

Banned
Jesus christ... I was legit shocked when i noticed it. I only watched a bit though. Couldn't watch the entire thing. It was the burning in a cage video.
I still can't get it out of my head.

I figured. Haha, nah man.

Yeah. It was such an incredibly cruel and sadistic thing to do. As I said in my previous post, the editing work just presents it like a form a entertainment.

They did one video where they basically executed a man with a shotgun at point blank range. I kid you not, they actually found the need to edit in a slow-motion shot. Why would you do that? Who exactly are they expecting to join with that kind of shit?

Jburton

Banned
The situation is ripe for IS to grab territory, Yemen is a mess and another region ripe for them to grow in.

Situation could get much worse.

Blader

Nah no-one is denying that it would kill a lot of innocents. Correct me if I'm wrong but did innocents not die in WWII when the western powers dropped nukes in Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

Innocent people are dying even if we don't drop nukes. Even if we do nothing innocent people are still gonna die.

There eventually comes a point though when something's got to give and in war, which is what this is, well...

There's an enormous gulf between dozens or hundreds dying by ISIS hands, and thousands or millions dying in American-dropped nukes, and the fact that you can't see the difference -- and the fact that you regard using nukes as some inevitable measure that has to happen -- is fucking absurd and alarming.

I actually often wonder what would happen if the nuclear weaponised countries all agreed to nuke ISIS positions due to them all sustaining losses at the hands of these terrorists, what would the world be like?

Would it be better or would it be worse?

Incalculably worse. Nukes should never ever be used on human populations ever in the history of mankinds existence.

What was done in WWII teaches us this lesson.

SkylineRKR

Nuclear warfare will be our downfall as a whole. They are not the answer. Not ever. What more, ISIS operates from everywhere, they have supporters around the globe. What do you want to nuke?

Sadaam killed nore innocent people than ISIS. Do those lives not matter as much? And he wasn't going to live forever anyway.

If you really want to root cause this problem then start with ideology.

ISIS will probably beat his numbers if they are given the same time span.

He at least kept the country in check. Same as the Arabic Spring. What did they gain with it? The region has been in shambles worse than it ever was. Ofcourse those dictatorships need to be downed, but the current method doesn't work.

It's sadly how some people view things. It's black and white for them. They live there, under their rule, they must agree with them. If they didn't, why don't they leave?

You can present an argument that they often can't, the answer will be no, it's not that they can't, it's that they don't want to leave. Then they start pointing to people who risk their lives to get away and end up in Calais or other places in Europe and say see, it's a choice. They didn't agree with them, so they left. Those who stay agree with them.

It's sad. People talk big when their only problems are First World problems.

aliengmr

Probably all part of the plan, de-stabalize the area then pull out and let the aftermath of war run havoc. All whilst the public think it's Islam's fault, when really the war machine is to blame. ISIS will be still there in 5 years time.

Like the other atrocities these ppl do, the west will not give much thought and nothing will be done about it just like massacres in Africa. Except the Americans where in the middle east and fucked things up and then left.

For the next 5 years we will hear same things from that region. It conveniences the west that these guys are de-stabalizing that region.

1 makes everyone think "this is Islam", another news headline

2 keep the region in the stone age

3 they destroy monuments and so on, which is what some in the west want

4 other ulterior motives, possible get Syria

The west has proven they're not genuinely interested in wiping them out. Just keep them in that area, the moment they start becoming a threat to places that have US bases like Turkey and so on, only then do you see some interest. Human lives matter none, killing their own is all good and all according to keikkaku. There will be bombings and news how "ISIS have been set back" but they will still be there 5 years from now. Proof that they don't really care about actually wiping them out for the reasons above.

This completely glosses over any responsibility the Middle East itself has for ISIS. Can't blame the West for everything. ISIS got its strength from the ME leadership being complete shit. They've been ignoring these radicals even supporting them because of a conflict hundreds of years old. Poor leadership is to blame here. The West has been a convenient scapegoat for the leaders in the region to fuck over their own people.

Is the west blameless? No. But we didn't radicalize these fuckers. I'm not even going to blame Islam it self. But lets not pretend that these radical, violent interpretations weren't allowed to exist and even encouraged by the powers that be. The region needs to stop blaming the west for everything and get its shit together. I honestly don't think we need to fight a war on their behalf. We make shit worse when we get involved.

I actually often wonder what would happen if the nuclear weaponised countries all agreed to nuke ISIS positions due to them all sustaining losses at the hands of these terrorists, what would the world be like?

Would it be better or would it be worse?

Uninhabitable?

kmax

What can you say that haven't been said. This savage group need to go. For the sake of humanity, they can't continue with their savagery and barbarism.

These terrorist thugs need to disappear from the face of the Earth.

We really fucked up in Iraq.. We've raised an entire generation of people whose sole life purpose is to destroy westerners. This is going to get really ugly IMO

Not really.

But yes, our policies have probably turned more people against us than before.

That said ISIS mostly hates everyone who is not them, not just the Western world. Much of the focus on us misses the fact that many citizens within the country have died horribly at ISIS' hands. Muslim, non-Muslim, man, woman, and child.

http://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Countries/IQ/UNAMI_OHCHR_POC_Report_FINAL_6July_10September2014.pdf

Overall, at least of 24,015 civilians have been killed or injured in Iraq during the first eight months of 2014. Of this total, at least 8,493 were killed and 15,782 were wounded. From the spread of the conflict from Anbar to other areas of Iraq, UNAMI/OHCHR recorded at least 11,159 civilian casualties between 1 June and 31 August. This number includes at least 4,692 killed, and 6,467 wounded.

The actual numbers could be much higher. Additionally, the number of civilians who have died from the secondary effects of violence, such as lack of access to basic food, water or medicine, after fleeing their homes or who remained trapped in areas under ISIL
control or in areas of conflict are unknown. Children, pregnant women, persons with disabilities, and elderly people are particularly vulnerable.

Many Western-born Muslims would also suffer under ISIS, which is why people keep going into threads to try delineate being ISIS-related attacks and general practitioners of the Islamic faith.

whipihguh

Banned

Sure they did, but if I recall, the nukes were dropped not only because the United States wanted Japan to surrender, but that they also felt that their only other alternative was a land invasion of Japan, which they estimated would cause far, far more casualties than the two nukes ever could. Now in hindsight, whether their estimates would've been correct is another matter entirely, but at the time, the nukes were seen as a lesser evil since they could possibly get Japan to surrender without a horrific land invasion, which they did.

Now ISIS is what, 40,000-60,000 strong? And they're not conveniently in one single ISIS HQ. One nuke wouldn't kill them off, and even if it could, you would kill far more innocents with the nuke and it's after effects than you would ISIS members.

On to the main topic, everything ISIS does just gets worse and worse. How can any person seem to believe kidnapping innocent people makes up for any perceived plight, be it true or not? Coptic Christians clearly aren't a hivemind, so it's not like these people have anything to do with their allegations of the Chruch kidnapping Muslim women, if that's even true in any way.

The members of Isis and its supporters are not part of the human race. They are savages, blinded by the horrible faith they have been brainwashed into.

Republicans won both houses of Congress last year, does that mean every one who continues to live in America must either sympathize or agree with the GOP?

A lot of ISIS recruits are pulled from Europe, should we nuke them too?

You're looking at this rationally, the people who make that argument often aren't rational and see everything as being black and white.

FZZ

Banned
Fucking scum. Fuck Daesh. My god. FUCK.

Committing horrible acts is one thing, glorifying and boasting about it puts them on another fucking level of insanity.

Yeah. It was such an incredibly cruel and sadistic thing to do. As I said in my previous post, the editing work just presents it like a form a entertainment.

They did one video where they basically executed a man with a shotgun at point blank range. I kid you not, they actually found the need to edit in a slow-motion shot. Why would you do that? Who exactly are they expecting to join with that kind of shit?
For real? ..... Lost for words.

I got curious after reading this comment and decided to watch the video.

It's not just slow-mo, nah, that's not sick enough...they play it in reverse, so you can see all the parts of his head/face come back together.

Shit is fucked up. It's like the guy/people doing the editing are really proud of it. He even catches the shotgun in slow-mo...

Its time to end them.

Death for every single one. Zero mercy. Make it quick and humane but every single ISIS member found should be killed on site.

There likely is no original. Charters like this were forged often in the middle ages. This one in particular dates for around the 15th century. There exists no record of this document at any point prior to this time period. No biography of Muhammad mentions this which are often very comprehensive. There's some other contentions such as the anarchistic script used ruq'ah script as opposed to hijazi and possible anarchistic word usages such as 'sultan' which are post Abbasid Caliphate.

In short, don't believe something just because it paints islam in a positive light (this also goes for people who believe something just because it paints islam negatively)
Well actually, the people in the forgery camp use it to downplay any tolerance between interfaith peoples, but the fact of the matter is that nothing in the Achtiname is profoundly surprising from the Islamic doctrine preached by Muhammad, and followed by his 4 Rightly Guided Caliphs. The script is clearly from 15th century, which is certain and no one claims that the Achtiname is the original, but a copy certified by an Ottoman sultan. But there is reference to the "covenant" by early Hadith scholars and Islamic historians:
The Covenant of the Prophet Muhammad with the Monks of Mount Sinai is next attested by Muhammad ibn Sa‘d al-Baghdadi (784-845), the early Muslim historian and scribe of al-Waqidi (748-822 CE), one of the earliest historians of Islam and biographer of the Prophet, in a document called the Treaty of Saint Catherine which is cited in his Ṭabaqat or Book of Major Classes.
The fact that St. Catherine Monastery still hangs the Achtiname on its wall shows some form of historicity. The Monastery claims that they sent a delegation to Muhammad to seek protection, and the Achtiname is the response. This most likely happened in 630 AD, which is termed as "year of delegations" by Muslims. It's not surprising, as a sufficiently similar covenant was established with the Christians of Najran:
"In the name of God, the Merciful, the Beneficent.

This is what Muhammad, the Prophet and God’s Messenger, has written down for the people of Najran when he has the authority over all their fruits, gold, silver, crops and slaves.

He has benevolently left them all that in return for 2,000 hullas every year, 1,000 to be given in the month of Rajab and 1,000 in the month of Safar. Each hulla is equal to one ounce [a measure equal to 4 dirhams].

The Najran are also required to provide accommodation and expenses for my messengers, for up to 20 days. None of my messengers shall be kept in Najran more than one month. They are also required to give, as a loan, 30 shields, 30 horses and 30 camels, in case of any disorder and treachery in Yemen. If anything is lost of the shields, horses or camels they loan to my messenger, it will remain owing by my messenger until it is given back.

Najran has the protection of God and the pledges of Muhammad, the Prophet, to protect their lives, faith, land, property, those who are absent and those who are present, and their clan and allies.

They need not change anything of their past customs. No right of theirs or their religion shall be altered. No bishop, monk or church guard shall be removed from his position.

Whatever they have is theirs, no matter how big or small. They are not held in suspicion and they shall suffer no vengeance killing. They are not required to be mobilized and no army shall trespass on their land.

If any of them requests that any right of his should be given to him, justice shall be administered among them. He who takes usury on past loans is not under my protection. No person in Najran is answerable for an injustice committed by another."

Ibn Kathir, the name known to every Muslim on earth for his exegesis of Quran, tells us about the Achtiname with the St Catherine Monastery
Isma‘il ibn Kathir (1301–1373), the hadith scholar, Qur’anic commentator, jurist, and historian, describes the document in meticulous and minute detail, paraphrasing every single article. Speaking of the period right after the Treaty of Hudaybiyyah, he relates the following in his Qisas al-anbiya’ or Stories of the Prophets:

It was about this time [after the Treaty of Hudaybiyyah] that the Prophet granted to the monks of the Monastery of St. Catherine, near Mount Sinai, his liberal charter by which they secured for the Christians noble and generous privileges and immunities. He undertook himself and enjoined his followers, to protect the Christians, to defend their churches and the residences of their priests and to guard them from all injuries. They were not to be unfairly taxed; no bishop was to be driven out of his diocese; nor Christian was to be forced to reject his religion; no monk was to be expelled from his Monastery; no pilgrim was to be stopped from his pilgrimage; nor were the Christian churches to be pulled down for the sake of building mosques or houses for the Muslims. Christian women married to Muslims were to enjoy their own religion and not to be subjected to compulsion or annoyance of any kind. If the Christians should stand in need of assistance for the repair of their churches or monasteries, or any other mater pertaining to their religion, the Muslims were to assist them. This was not to be considered as supporting their religion, but as simply rendering them assistance in special circumstances. Should the Muslims be engaged in hostilities with outside Christians, no Christian resident among the Muslims should be treated with contempt on account of his creed. The Prophet declared that any Muslim violating any clause of the charter should be regarded as a transgressor of Allah’s commandments, a violator of His testament and neglectful of His faith. (np)
Link 1 (Covenant with St Catherine Monastery)
Link 2 (covenant with Najran Christians)
Well hearsay from the messenger doesn't seem to be convincing to many.

I still don't know why Allah doesn't resolve this by just smiting these ISIS folks. That sure would be helpful right now.

Tut tut tut. It's sad to see you turn into a complete shit poster, spec.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I want to know what George W Bush thinks these days. His opponents on the war were all 100% correct and he and his cronies were 100% wrong. He said "let history be the judge of me" and, well....

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck ISIS. Horrible pieces of shit. I sincerely hope that these fuckers get what they deserve soon.

The kind of people who would pull the trigger of that shotgun.

There are plenty of people in the world who feel constrained by the laws society, who drool at the thought of being able to kill without consequences. The Daesh want them.

Yeah - religion will hopefully always stay away from nuclear technology.

The Islamic Republic of Pakistan has nukes, but the people in charge of them are not super religious.

Also some would argue Israel having nukes is an example of religion being near nukes.

And North Korea if we count the cult of personality as a religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom