• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

It seems like I have a massive shit inside me and it hurts

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I dont know how it formed, but its biiiig man, is giving me some serious ass pain and it doesnt want to come out....

Whats the procedure now?
PUvXn6G.gif

epicnemesis

Laxatives/stool softeners should do the trick.

For my colonoscopy they had me take an oral laxative, then like 5 hours later take a half of a large bottle of Miralax with some Gatorade.

(I then had to do the second half of the miralax bottle later that night but was already empty)

Hard to imagine that 1-2 punch would be defeated by anything your colon can make.

DrJohnGalt

Banned
Are you sure you're not pregnant?

Have you tried calling the guys from Rectal Rooter?

Have you eaten any fast food in the past 4 hours? That usually helps. That and jumping jacks.

Whitecrow

Banned
Hope it won't come to that but if it does there are trained people out there in every ER.

Great that will come handy for situations like this. One is never trained good enough!
Hopefully not an appendix lol. I had one when I was younger and had it removed trough surgery.
DOnt think so, I would be screaming in pain : D
Are you sure you're not pregnant?

Have you tried calling the guys from Rectal Rooter?

Have you eaten any fast food in the past 4 hours? That usually helps. That and jumping jacks.
No, no, and yes : D
Do you know the guys from Rectal Rooter? How was the experience?

notseqi

Quoting from a WW1 guy: 'Most of them had the runs, but I had to dig it out with a stick.'
Don't do that. Google 'fecal impacation' and go from there.

laxative suppository is your best bet! Don't eat more fiber it'll make it worse eat more salads, veggies, fruits.

Last edited:

Tschumi

last night i had a tiny sip of my wife's japanese tumeric asskicker energy drink and i got stomach pains until i crapped out my whole bio ecosystem. Ouch.

John2290

Senokot and some prune juice?

Eh, or it might just be that time to go really hard. Go for a hard walk/jog/run until you are exhausted just before bed, take a bunch of senokot and when you wake up drink a small glass of warm prune juice along side a real clack coffee and try and drink as much water as you can as if you're in a race to drink two pints with someone else and if you haven't shit by this point, go to the doctor cause that toilet should be filled to the brim. I do this every few months when I'm feeling shitty, constipated or not and sometimes add in 200ml of brown spirits like dark rum, whiskey, Brandy and that sort of thing after the jog cause it helps you get real thirsty in the morning and kills bacteria in the gut that might be causing problems and if i'm actually constipated I'll add in a hell of a lot of fiberous food and one ducolax.

This is the nuclear option and may cause mutually assured destruction to all those in your residence. I do not recommend the above all in one go also, take each part as a step each day and keep adding the other steps in every other day until you get the results you want. Seriously, this regime could cause you some very embarrassing events, I'd imagine if you aren't used to it, really plugged up or it happens to be gas or something.

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
I had the same thing happen last year. One huge hard crap that I couldn't pass because it hurt my butt hole too much.
I used glycerine suppositories.

teezzy

Banned
You poop yet OP?

I went keto once and wasn't watching my fiber. Really clogged up my pipes. It was one of the most miserable experiences ever but I took the day off work, I piled up on Exlax and fiber pills and just trimmed my index fingernail down to avoid any accidents and just pushed little by little, slowly digging what was out with my finger. Eventually while pushing it was like a wave of shit came out of me, and while the cleanup wasn't pleasant either, I was so relieved that it was taken care of and I'd avoided ER. I don't like people poking and prodding me.

Godspeed dude.

Last edited:

Compsiox

Banned
Drink a lot of water and run around and do jumping jacks.

I'm not kidding. Moving a lot will help.

Edit: Serious pain makes this difficult. If you really can't do anything like this then drinking water and eating the foods people suggest is the way to go.

Last edited:

Whitecrow

Banned
Sorry sorry for not replying for a while.

Seems like its getting out, step by step. I think I have still something that needs some softening, but at least I've been pooping rabbit shits, so it's not fully clogged : )

I'll trade you places or colons, OP.

I have the shits really bad today because I didn't sleep well last night.

Enjoy the shit freedom man : D
Everything is always better outside than inside. Except what we are all thinking about... maybe?

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
If it's already in the poop chute, you're out of options. Start doing jumping Jacks and in between cycles, massage the lower part of your tummy.

You poop yet OP?

I went keto once and wasn't watching my fiber. Really clogged up my pipes. It was one of the most miserable experiences ever but I took the day off work, I piled up on Exlax and fiber pills and just trimmed my index fingernail down to avoid any accidents and just pushed little by little, slowly digging what was out with my finger. Eventually while pushing it was like a wave of shit came out of me, and while the cleanup wasn't pleasant either, I was so relieved that it was taken care of and I'd avoided ER. I don't like people poking and prodding me.

Godspeed dude.
Had a miserable experience while doing Keto myself. It was so painful, my whole body got to sweating as if I did some heavy workout. The floor was just wet from all the sweat. I almost passed out, lol. Then I said F it and went super saiyan and pushed, the relief pushing that diamond out, damn. I felt like I lost 5kgs at once.

Seems like its getting out, step by step. I think I have still something that needs some softening, but at least I've been pooping rabbit shits, so it's not fully clogged : )

Rabbit shits is definitely not a good sign, but at least its moving, lol.

I have PKD and so I've got swollen, cyst-laden kidneys and liver, so I'm always in a battle. Sometimes it's not so bad, but there's only so much room in there, and things get tight. But I'm grateful, as there are far worse things to have to contend with.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Sorry sorry for not replying for a while.

Enjoy the shit freedom man : D
Everything is always better outside than inside. Except what we are all thinking about... maybe?
If you lived nextdoor I'd give you a senna.

Stuart360

I know the thread has turned into a parody, but i feel you man. I have a back problem, and on daily powerful painkillers, well i'm sure most people know painkillers and shit dont go well together lol.
Everyday is literal pain to have a shit, bloody shits too. And no i dont need to be checked out, i have had bloody shits for 10 years, if it was cancer i'm sure i'd know by now lol (plus i have had blood tests over the years). :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Whitecrow

Banned
Had a miserable experience while doing Keto myself. It was so painful, my whole body got to sweating as if I did some heavy workout. The floor was just wet from all the sweat. I almost passed out, lol. Then I said F it and went super saiyan and pushed, the relief pushing that diamond out, damn. I felt like I lost 5kgs at once.
I dont know if its because of the country, but I have no idea about what Keto is, but seems like some emergency maneuver when things like this happens...
Rabbit shits is definitely not a good sign, but at least its moving, lol.

I have PKD and so I've got swollen, cyst-laden kidneys and liver, so I'm always in a battle. Sometimes it's not so bad, but there's only so much room in there, and things get tight. But I'm grateful, as there are far worse things to have to contend with.
Well at least in this case even if it's in small chunks, it's ok to let them out : D
The last two shits before this were big and consistent, more than normal, but the last onewas too much lmao.

Also, stay strong with your battle! Yeah it may not be the worst thing but every health problem is a problem. I hope your doing fine!
If you lived nextdoor I'd give you a senna.
.... a senna? And a hug maybe? : D

I know the thread has turned into a parody, but i feel you man. I have a back problem, and on daily powerful painkillers, well i'm sure most people know painkillers and shit dont go well together lol.
Everyday is literal pain to have a shit, bloody shits too. And no i dont need to be checked out, i have had bloody shits for 10 years, if it was cancer i'm sure i'd know by now lol (plus i have had blood tests over the years). :messenger_tears_of_joy:

No worries mate, there's people joking because advices were given too : ) And because its impossible not to joke.

So painkillers is the only... 'patch' you have for your condition? That's the shittiest thing of this thread (sorry had to say it).
Stay strong you too bro. If english was my first language I would know some better cheering words but... well : D
I sincerily wish you all with constant health battles the best of the best!
Off topic looks a good place to share personal stories and spit some shit out of your mind.

And yeah btw it seems that 'we' have a happy ending. Shit's gone.

Also, it felt great to talk openly about this here. More than I was expecting. I've been enjoying the thread, so thanks people < 3

Last edited:
Well at least in this case even if it's in small chunks, it's ok to let them out : D
The last two shits before this were big and consistent, more than normal, but the last onewas too much lmao.

Also, stay strong with your battle! Yeah it may not be the worst thing but every health problem is a problem. I hope your doing fine!

Thanks brother. :) It's really all about poop isn't it. :p

Stuart360

No worries mate, there's people joking because advices were given too : ) And because its impossible not to joke.

So painkillers is the only... 'patch' you have for your condition? That's the shittiest thing of this thread (sorry had to say it).
Stay strong you too bro. If english was my first language I would know some better cheering words but... well : D
I sincerily wish you all with constant health battles the best of the best!
Off topic looks a good place to share personal stories and spit some shit out of your mind.

And yeah btw it seems that 'we' have a happy ending. Shit's gone.
My mistake, i didnt mean people were being dicks or anything, the thread was quite funny to read lol.

And yeah i'm good, just have to live with it.

Top Bottom