• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Itagaki gives small update on Devil's Third via Facebook

cacildo

The footage didn't show bland shooter gameplay at all. Maybe the visuals and locations looked bland, that is a fair complaint but the gameplay wasn't bland by any stretch of the imagination. You're very mobile, able to scale up walls and climb on top/over things plus you got this unique blend of shooting and melee sword slashing which includes sword-throwing even. This is anything but bland.

Well... it certanly didnt look like anything special

The single player mode they showed at e3 seemed like Any PS3 Shooter: The Game

Titanfall had huge mechs (needs source*) and walking on walls (needs source*) and even so wasnt enough to set the audience on fire.

*putting those remarks because i didnt played Titanfall, so i can be wrong on these

Sure it is. But it's not like people are drowning in WiiU games and especially not in mature audience WiiU games. If they're already playing COD on WiiU instead of somewhere else, chances are they are going to be interested in this. It's up to Nintendo to reach them.
lol

In my opinion Iwata should make an Devils Third´s After Hours Direct, viewer discretion is advised, market as such, cheeky* and funny when it hits

This could draw some attention to the title... specially when it comes to the audience that could really make it fly: old nintendo fans that can take the game to the heart and overflow it to other, non nintendo people

*first time i use this word, i hope i got ir right

Well... it certanly didnt look like anything special

The single player mode they showed at e3 seemed like Any PS3 Shooter: The Game

I can't recall many PS3 shooters that mix first person shooting, third person melee combat, war planes, giant fruit bowls and rainbow colored chickens. Looks pretty crazy and fun to me.

Simply speakin', Nintendo gave us the chance to create BRAND NEW ACTION SHOOTER.
I don't wanna speak too much. Devil's Third is totally different from other typical shooters. But DT is upper compatible with those major shooter. So you gamers can smoothly join/play/fee the DT world, plus, after that you'll see the breakthrough of the both genre, shooter genre, action genre.
That's Devil's Third.

We will start the promotion in near future.

Can't hold all the hype.

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
I'm still waiting for a MP experience nearly as good as Uncharted 2. Uncharted 3 and TLOU lost my interest being needlessly sophisticated. I want a simple, arcadish experience.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
never forget!
ic0MMMvPpcVFC.gif

Top Bottom