• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITS THE FIFTH OF FEBRUARY, TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE PLAYING.

small_law

Forza Horizon 4 (PC)
Control (PS5)
Destiny 2 (both)

Control's "weird shit for the sake of weird shit" vibe isn't something I'm digging right now, but we'll see.

Redefine07

Final Fantasy 7 Remake atm and after I plan to play Ni No Kuni 1 and 2 oh Persona 5 Royal also just got it physical copy !

Last edited:

MarlboroRed

Since a blizzard keeps me indoors this weekend and I'm still waiting for my Knuckles to arrive to continue HL: Alyx, I finally booted up Zelda: Breath of the Wild via CEMU to relax.

One of my favorite movies of all time is Princess Mononoke from Studio Ghibli, and it feels like BotW has been strongly inspired by it. Honestly, it's magical. The fact that they were able to make this game run on a WiiU is crazy.

I also played a couple of rounds of Insurgency: Sandstorm since it's free this weekend. That was really fun, too.

Meanwhile my backlog is growing like crazy. I'm drowning in great games to play.

Last edited:

GametimeUK

When deciding what to play I have been refusing to play under 60fps for a long time. I just decided "screw it" and try and just enjoy the damn games like I used to. With any free time I have I always want to make the most out of my gaming PC or PS5. High end games with great graphics and performance.

But I've bought a Series X and I'm currently on Gears 3. I didn't manage to play it back in the day despite loving the franchise. It's the only one from the mainline series I haven't played and I'm having a blast. It's a shame I turned full Sony fanatic back then because it seems I missed out on a great game for the time, but I'm still enjoying it with auto HDR and the other bells and whistles.

Tetris Effect Connected has been getting the majority of my playtime recently. I have no idea why I picked it back up - it's all I've been playing for a few days now... I played Tetris Effect way too much before. I finally was able to pick up an Xbox Series X, saw it on GamePass and started playing and now I can't seem to stop... Not exactly what I bought the Series X for. lol

On PS5, I've been mostly playing Sackboy and Miles Morales. I pretty much skipped Spiderman on PS4, but I actually have been enjoying it now.

On PC, pretty much only ESO.

Last edited:
I'm away from my home (in a different city) away from my PS4 so i bought all the RE games on Switch because they're on sale and going throw RE5 on veteran, i still love this game and will defend it till the end of time along with RE6, just defeated/rescued Jill.

Another controversial thing I'll say, blonde Jill best Jill!

63286348.jpg
XF37YuW.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom