• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITS THE FIFTH OF FEBRUARY, TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE PLAYING.

I can't wrap my head around this stupid Fay Enchantress campaign in Total Warhammer 2. I like the character and the faction but it's unintuitive. Also it's difficult to go back to this diplomacy after Troy...

ethomaz

Banned
I played some free games yesterday but I had to push a cable to my bedroom TV while my gaming TV is on maintenance (it seems pretty hard to find the circuit to replace lol).

- Control Ultimate: I think I will continue playing until end.
- Destruction Allstars: nah I won't play anymore (uninstalled).

JimboJones

Final Fantasy 8, nearing the end of "disc 3"

996OkQr.jpg

Started playing Luigis Mansion 3 with my nephew too.

Had my new PC for about 8 weeks so I started The Division. The one from 2016. I never played the title update stuff from 2018 and figured it is a good way to get into PC gaming.

Does this weekend count? I will be playing all the demo's from the Steam Game Festival:
LUNARK, Frozen Flame, Hazel Sky, GRAVEN, Space Mechanic Simulator, Race Condition, DISRUPTION, and Starsand.

Tried to choose a bit of everything. Never done early access before so maybe one of these gets me to buy in to an unfinished game.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Are the mods going to keep that thread title updated? That would be pretty cool. :lollipop_content:

Had my new PC for about 8 weeks so I started The Division. The one from 2016. I never played the title update stuff from 2018 and figured it is a good way to get into PC gaming.

Does this weekend count? I will be playing all the demo's from the Steam Game Festival:
LUNARK, Frozen Flame, Hazel Sky, GRAVEN, Space Mechanic Simulator, Race Condition, DISRUPTION, and Starsand.

Tried to choose a bit of everything. Never done early access before so maybe one of these gets me to buy in to an unfinished game.
Hows GRAVEN? Seems pretty cool, but I still don't know if it's supossed to be an immersive sim or just an FPS.

Last edited:
Nioh 2 is downloading on Steam but I've got this weird urge to actually finish Nioh 1 before starting it. I got 90% of the way through on PS4 when the PC version was announced then set it aside only to never play the PC version because...Warhammer II got in the way. WHIII hype has me itching for just one more Settra The Imperishable campaign.

pretending like Assasins Creed Valhalla isn't a chore
Yeah. I enjoyed my time with it (probably 65% finished) but Ubisoft is cranking out more MTX armor sets than the number of sets in the base game and actually fixing the game. Big surprise. Maybe someday I'll get back to it.

Last edited:

Jeeves

I'm basically at the end of Persona 5 Royal, though I haven't played it in a week or two. After that I'll probably start in on Pandora's Tower (Wii).

The other night I resubscribed to FFXIV and started catching up on story missions and reconnecting with my free company. And I recently dipped my toe in FFVII's Switch release, which is a game I've only played a little bit of before. I'll probably proceed with that as well after Persona's out of the way.

I've also been off and on with Overwatch lately, I'm a junky for Quickplay Classic.

mancs

metro light redux , running everything on full , except res , as i am playing on laptop , the engine , lighting , sound , details , animation, are all fucking sublime , and runs like butter , even on a laptop,... wonderful , better still , free on epic

epic , you're fkin epic. top one player game.

spectyre

I had some time off between Christmas and New Year. I re-subbed to FF XIV after 3 or 4 years for shits and giggles. I've been down that rabbit hole ever since.

Celcius

°Temp. member
I’m about to start playing ghost of Tsushima on ps5 tonight. Looking forward to finally seeing what the hype is about.

Last edited:

Lone Wolf

I’ve been playing Assassins Creed Origins. I think I like this game more than Odyssey. For sure the main character is better. Really enjoying it.

I'm playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla. I'm not loving it, but there isn't anything else I want to start. Kind of just killing time until Mario and Bravely Default release.

mhirano

I'm having my b*tt kicked in Sekiro (PS4Pro). I'm just before
Owl Father at Ashina Castle and I'm exploring the Castle to discover a lot of f*cking mini-bosses! And am I supposed to finish the game FOUR TIMES??? Are you kkidding me?

Dark Star

Shadow of the Colossus on the PS2........again

Currently playing SOTC on PS4 for the first time. I'm on like the 5th boss. It's a beautiful game.

A few others I'm still playing:

RDR2 (this game is a chore and kind of boring, but I feel like I owe it to myself to complete it because it's such a popular game)
DS3 (the DLC is nice and challenging, I just beat The Demon Prince yesterday with summons)
TLOU Part 2 (replaying it, this time on Survivor. I can't really bring myself to play it on Grounded because I had trouble managing bullets even on Hard lol)

I keep finding myself playing AC Odyssey. Longest I have stuck with a game for a long, long time. Mopping up remaining quests, particularly those with achievements.

Also been playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint which I just got for (I think) $8 in the sale. Need to start something new soon (new to me) which will probably either be RDR2, Borderlands 3 or Immortals. Also trying to get up the enthusiasm to give God of War another try. I love the original series, but found the new one incredibly dull when I started it previously.

The Evil Within, The Medium, Outlast 2. Horror backlog clear out before RE Village.
The Evil Within is my favorite horror game from last gen and maybe ever, RE4 next to it.
Have you played The Evil Within 2? Though the two feel different in some ways, I can't pick between the two which is the better one.

rapid32.5

Have you played The Evil Within 2? Though the two feel different in some ways, I can't pick between the two which is the better one.
Mikami didn't direct part 2, it felt a lot different. Devs lost a lot of focus on horror elements with open level design and enemies, thus the world atmosphere was lackluster. Another perfect example would be MGS2 and MGS5. Both great games, but not everyone can craft open world, some devs just can't master this skill.

Last edited:
State of Decay 2.
I beat it on Nightmare difficulty last weekend, so now I've toned the difficulty down a bit and play it more like a GTA with zombies.

RGB'D

Elite Dangerous (PCVR)- just insane. VR with a Valve Index is everything I hoped for and more. Elite dangerous is incredible and best played in VR.

CP2077(pc)- Gosh it lives up to the hype. You can see where it could be improved but at the end of the day, even as buggy as it can be, its a damn good game.

Hades(PC)- replaced dead cells as my roguelike downtime game. It's so good.

Deep Space Galactic (series x)- so much fun and shines in 4 player coop. Thanks gamepass.

Miles morales(ps5)- almost 100%. Gosh it feels like a tease with its length (i loved the first). Kinda bummed that spiderman 2 is so far away.

Next up is the Medium(seriesx)!

Last edited:
Top Bottom