• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITS THE FIFTH OF FEBRUARY, TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE PLAYING.

Kamina

Golden Boy
God of War again since the Ps5 patch yesterday
Nioh 2 Remastered when it is downloaded later
Dragons Crown Pro later this weekend

Kupfer

Played Half Life 2 Update the last 4 evenings and finished it yesterday. Great way to replay one of the best games ever made.
This was the first play-through after more than 10 years and for the fact that the game is 16 years old, not much has changed in modern titles except for a bit better graphics.
HL2 was innovative as fuck and gameplay- and funwise, it still holds up great if not beating the shit out out the most modern AAA FPSs .

Last edited:

stn

Yakuza: Like A Dragon (PS4). Its great but its also very long, so I'm hoping to beat it tonight or tomorrow so I can go back to Sekiro (PS4).

dyergram

I’m playing through control and I gotta say it’s excellent in 60fps on ps5 also the sound is better. I’m also still playing hades on the switch which still rules as well at some point I have to force myself through the last million hours of acv.

Control, just arrived at Research center. It’s interesting game so far but definitely not mind-blowing. It’s just really solid, especially for a small dev studio.

Rocket League and GT Sport as usual.

HTK

Banned
Assassins Creed: Odyssey at the moment. I'm normally a multiplayer-only guy but the Warzone debacle has seriously put me off multiplayer for now. Hopefully, the next Battlefield game can reel me back in again but for now, I'm trying to catch up on my backlog.

Next on the list:
God of War
The Last of Us 2
Ghost of Tsushima
Demons Souls
Day's Gone
Red Dead Redemption 2
Resident Evil Remakes

I started a new playthrough of Kingdom Come: Deliverance with all the DLC's included. The game is absolutely amazing and it runs way better on the Xbox Series X, the loading times are extremely fast. Hopefully Warhorse is hard at work on the sequel, I know they can do something even more special with a bigger budget.

TransTrender

Gold Member
Tried to get in to Okami HD but had to give up last night.
Played the original on the PS2 for a bit and didn't like it then.
Playing the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""HD""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" version I hate the constant gameplay interruptions with dialogue boxes where you can't always make the text go fast, the terrible camera, wholly unsatisfying combat, and lackluster traversal. The game looks best with the effect set to High. Music was good. No matter what setting I used for the camera I always hated it. Did about 2.5 hours while trying to hard skip every cutsceen or dialog box that came up.

Moving on to DMC5.

Sadfaceotter

Neo Member
Currently trying to get into Ghost Recon Breakpoint on xbox series S but I'm not too sure about it yet.
And Fenyx Rising on switch lite which I'm enjoying.

3782809-scott_pilgram_site.jpg

I love this game so much, and I'm still buzzing from them deciding to re-release it. I'm currently working on getting the Platinum trophy!

MiguelItUp

I'm hitting another dry patch personally. I have this feeling of what I wanna play, but nothing is really hitting it, haha.

But I've been going off and on between Spellbreak, Team Fortress 2, Battlefront 2, and HROT.

Trogdor1123

Finally playing god of war from 2018. Ps5 patch is super. The gameplay didn't stick at first but it's starting to now.

Enjoying it. Days gone is next followed by ff15. Might drop Shadow of the tomb Raider in there too as I just beat rise which I really enjoyed.

slayerjman

Neo Member
I'm working on finishing Cyberpunk 2077(PS4 Pro) and playing TW: Warhammer II on PC. After I finish Cyberpunk I have a good size backlog of games I need to work on before buying anything new. That should keep me busy until Warhammer III releases later this year :messenger_smirking:

I'm playing older games while I wait for a chance of getting a PS5. So Genshin Impact, Bloodborne after 3 years of not touching it, Dragonball FighterZ and Granblue Fantasy Versus for the new DLCs. I started a new run of Critical Mode on Kingdom Hearts 3 using all the disadvantages. I might pick some shooter or racing game too.

Mossybrew

Final Fantasy XIV is currently dominating my gaming time. And I have a lot of gaming time, so it's a perfect fit.

Mabdia

Tales of Berseria (My first Tales of and I really hate action/rpgs but i'm in love with Berseria).
Gran Turismo Sport 5 and 6 (Since i got the game, i'm always playing it (GTS). From time to time to change the pace i play GT5 and 6).
Probably Cyberpunk (when I get my copy) and Replay Resident Evil 2 with Leon (just played it once each scenery).

fart town usa

Gold Member
Last night I was trying out the fanmod, Resident Evil Ultimate Director's Cut, but my main playthrough right now is RE7, beaten it twice but recording for YouTube purposes.

Still need to go back to Skyward Sword, but I'm on a horror kick right now.

BigBooper

Ace Combat 7 on Gamepass. It's been a long time since I played a flying game that I liked, so this is very cool with me. It's pretty quick though, so I think I'm almost done.

NahaNago

Unfortunately fell back into the habit of age of empires 1 and 3 plus civ 5. I had earlier last month been playing fenix, code vein , and xenoblade chronicles.

Bridges

Finishing up Wasteland 3 and Yakuza 3

Hoping to start Control: Ultimate Edition soon since the next-gen patch is finally out

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
The only quality to the first Bioshock has over 2 is it plays within the awe of discovering Rapture for the first time and by the time Bioshock 2 comes around you're in a perfect situation. Also Big daddies are so cool.
Recently played Assassins Creed Valhalla and I sort of mastered the Ubisoft Historical Game thing (also recently played Assassins Creed Odyssey) so there’s a little bit of a open world RPG Ubisoft fatigue here. I’m rooting for UBISOFT so trim off some fat from these games I think trimming off 30-60 hours from your game would be good.
Playing Death Stranding now, controls and graphics are very pleasing and Incan already tell it plays like a AAA game.

PooBone

The Medium
Zelda: Majora's Mask (via the Wii U virtual console)
Master Chief Collection, which has been a constant staple for 6+ years.
And still plodding through Cyberpunk occasionally.

Top Bottom