• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT crowbrow explains the scientific method so that us proles can finally agree to defer morality to scientists

We live in a post-truth era. Scientists have no power here.
It was foolish of us to assume "reason" would bring us past our animalistic nature.

Who cares if you are right when the other guy takes your lunch and fucks your bitch?
At the end of the day, we are the same cavemen we've always been, but nowadays we have guns, smartphones, and antibiotics.

And don't blame the nihilism on ignorance, after all, it was science that taught us that life is a random occurrence in a meaningless universe that knowns only causality but not purpose.

Now some people think that humanity has the potential to be so much better, that we should be more ambitious. But just walk around outside (not right now tho) and you'll see that the average guy's ambition amounts to nothing more than "got mine, fuck you!".

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Remember when whining about bullying used to be considered weak and pathetic?
Remember when standing up to a bully was strong, not cheering them on while they bully people over and over?

His fans are 10x more pathetic than he is. They dont even have a bully personality, but instead just sit in quiet approval for social points. Basically just cowards.

Tesseract

Banned
Remember when standing up to a bully was strong, not cheering them on while they bully people over and over?

His fans are 10x more pathetic than he is. They dont even have a bully personality, but instead just sit in quiet approval for social points. Basically just cowards.

wonderful way to miss the point and drive your own narrative, this

:messenger_horns: ✨

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned

Then stand up to him, and stop being such a nu-male.

Unless you don’t have a leg to stand on, and trying to attack the methods is your only play? You wouldn’t be that disingenuous, would you?

Comrade Crowbrow has this coming.

Punished Miku

Then stand up to him, and stop being such a nu-male.

Unless you don’t have a leg to stand on, and trying to attack the methods is your only play? You wouldn’t be that disingenuous, would you?

Comrade Crowbrow has this coming.
No he doesn't. You people are such snowflakes, to hear someone with a different opinion than yours really shakes you. You have to bully, insult, dogpile.

Heaven forbid people read different opinions on here.

What is the point of this thread even? Everyone knows the scientific method. Do you even realize the entire premise itself is absolutely fucking stupid? That it's just meant to be a substance free shit on crowbrow thread from the start? That it's meant to elicit dogpiling and shitposting, and not any kind of actual point?

But sure, I'm the disingenuous one.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
No he doesn't. You people are such snowflakes, to hear someone with a different opinion than yours really shakes you. You have to bully, insult, dogpile.

whose opinion are you citing here

crow hasn't said anything about the subject, was (flippantly) called out, decided to skirt the edges in the hope that a friendly
came to rescue

different opinions, both sides, everyone is at fault, it's all in the same handbook

Last edited:

Punished Miku

whose opinion are you citing here

crow hasn't said anything about the subject, was flippantly called out, decided to skirt the edges in the hope that a friendly
came to rescue

different opinions, both sides, everyone is at fault, it's all in the same handbook
No, it shifted from an argument about opinions to just demanding personal information over and over, including where he lives, what his career is, and on and on. And each one he answered just led to more personal insults. Then he eventually just stopped agreeing to answer details about himself.

And it's not like any of it is genuine. It's just bullying. Hell, I wasted 30 minutes just to explain to Matt what I was arguing the other day and he still calls me a CCP loyalist.

He's an asshole, and he just lies to provoke people. Why you stand up for him, I will never know. You don't ever do that to people.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned

Maybe your opinion is just terrible and hilarious, outside the confines of a protected hugbox?

But no, everybody is ‘shaken’, ‘bullying’, and ‘dogpiling’. Lol.

I know that’s all you people ever do when you have control over a discussion forum, but try to see the world through a lens where your every action isn’t miserable, zealot-like, and duplicitous, all projected through the emotional and logical state of a toddler.

You’re getting roasted/spotlit for continuous dumb hot takes. The smartest thing you could do is step out of your pea-sized worldview for two seconds, stop making them, and listen.

Punished Miku

You’re getting roasted/spotlit for continuous dumb hot takes. The smartest thing you could do is step out of your pea-sized worldview for two seconds, stop making them, and listen.
I got roasted by what lol? All I've said is the truth that is forbidden to say on here.

What was Matt's best line, calling me a CCP loyalist? Ooooooooooo, you believe that lol?

And by the way, you don't know me or anything about me. All you have is defaulting to your standard talking points against SJWs. I'm not an SJW, I've never been in a hugbox, and my worldview isn't peasized. But sure, play to the stereotype. It's popular here.

Papa

Banned
On old TV shows the dad would take the bullied son and give him a boxing lesson.
Now, I think the dad cries along with his son for being so brave to be bullied.

Where's the cartoon with me as the dad and Miku Wuflu as the son non-binary personkin

Papa

Banned
You mean your next lie? Sure, might as well be consistent.

I've never once defended SJWs on here, but go on and lie. Your loser brigade will back you up since they have no integrity to begin with.

I never said you did lol. In fact I think Arcadia was projecting the SJW thing on to you. I think you're as emotionally fragile as a typical SJW, but you don't have the mind virus.

You do have the equalising participation dogma ossified in your brain though and it's clear as day in any such thread. Yeah, clownbrow is just posting opinions. Ok mate. He's a sock puppet who posts distorted propaganda and appeals to the authority of science yet fails to actually expound on what he's apparently referencing. You're letting your feminised equalising upbringing override your critical faculties.

Papa

Banned
Punished Miku Punished Miku instead of crying about Discord, have you ever considered actually logging in and speaking to us? It's only me and Tess anyway. I never see Arcadia on Discord.

Punished Miku

He's a sock puppet who posts distorted propaganda and appeals to the authority of science yet fails to actually expound on what he's apparently referencing. You're letting your feminised equalising upbringing override your critical faculties.
A sockpuppet? What is his secret identity then?

If he’s not one, he’s sure doing an amazing job larping as one.
Based on what? Not agreeing with Matt bullying people?

Punished Miku Punished Miku instead of crying about Discord, have you ever considered actually logging in and speaking to us? It's only me and Tess anyway. I never see Arcadia on Discord.
I didn't bring up discord, and I don't care what anyone does on discord. It's really not something I worry about.

oagboghi2

Maybe if I repeat "Clownbrow" senpai Matt will notice me?!?!?!?
but I mean...he is a clown. Just to be clear, we are talking about the poster who thought America created the Wuhan virus and purposely spread it in China. His ideas and posts are the predictable anti-America, anti-capitalist, high school leftist talking points. We all have a style of posts and idea that people can laugh at others.

Crowbrow ran around, spamming "scientists" as if that somehow wins an argument. Matt made fun of him. So what. We make fun of each other all the time. Hell Matt is getting dragged in this thread.

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
but I mean...he is a clown. Just to be clear, we are talking about the poster who thought America created the Wuhan virus and purposely spread it in China. His ideas and posts are the predictable anti-America, anti-capitalist, high school leftist talking points. We all have a style of posts and idea that people can laugh at others.

Crowbrow ran around, spamming "scientists" as if that somehow wins an argument. Matt made fun of him. So what. We make fun of each other all the time. Hell Matt is getting dragged in this thread.

To be fair, Fudge is just mad that I fucked his wife, and Miku is also mad because I fucked him directly.

Barsinister

Banned
Where's the cartoon with me as the dad and Miku Wuflu as the son non-binary personkin

It's hard to think up stuff for people with little girls in their avatars. After brap brap told me about @SLoWMoTIoN 's condition, I'm honestly afraid to. Sorry for the late reply. I was cooking dinner for my wife and kids.

As per request...

Gz2IYbd.jpg

Top Bottom