• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT crowbrow explains the scientific method so that us proles can finally agree to defer morality to scientists

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
It's hard to think up stuff for people with little girls in their avatars. After brap brap told me about @SLoWMoTIoN 's condition, I'm honestly afraid to. Sorry for the late reply. I was cooking dinner for my wife and kids.

As per request...

Gz2IYbd.jpg
At least draw Battle Angel next time. She's an adult. A cyborg would give you a lot to work with artistically.

Papa

Banned
You're too cowardly to even admit you just lied about Crowbrow. Asked about it directly multiple times and you can't even muster a response.

But sure, you're just running around fucking everybody. What a badass over here?

How did I lie? Does a sock puppet need a specific "secret identity"? I've ignored your silly question because it's just that... silly. I observe his posts, attempt to parse the propaganda from the genuine thoughts, and conclude him to be disingenuous propagandist, i.e. a sock puppet. He is a brick wall of stubbornness who never addresses counter-arguments and simply continues to hammer home his original (generally obtuse if not outright factually incorrect) point. Just look at his recent garbo about the US being the origin of Kung Flu. Not my fault that you're so set in the equalising mindset that you view all opinions as equivalent irrespective of their veracity. Carry on having a cry though. It's hilarious.

brap

Banned
At least draw Battle Angel next time. She's an adult. A cyborg would give you a lot to work with artistically.
Ah yes 224 years old. Just like the thousand year old dragons that look like 10 year olds. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Punished Miku

Ah yes 224 years old. Just like the thousand year old dragons that look like 10 year olds. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
She doesn't look 10. Her face in the movie is modeled pretty directly off the 34 year old actress playing her.

rosa-salazar-alita.jpg

Whitesnake

Banned
Remember when standing up to a bully was strong, not cheering them on while they bully people over and over?

His fans are 10x more pathetic than he is. They dont even have a bully personality, but instead just sit in quiet approval for social points. Basically just cowards.

Yes what a brave man you are, whining about shitposting and online ribbing and decrying it as “bullying”.

We plebs would be lucky to be gifted with even half the amount of fortitude that you have.

Punished Miku

Ew. Also I was talking about the manga since that's the version you have in your pic.
Also also I was just giving you shit so :lollipop_halo:
badf34e22fb47fd1ab85d7b35100d808.jpg

It's cool. I know the trope. I'm just saying, she isn't really portrayed like you're claiming. They portray her as an adult and try to break that trope for the whole series. Countless examples of awesome artwork in the manga. The intro when she stays with Doc Ido is mostly about how she's not young and helpless, and he was wrong about her from the start.

Awesome manga and movie if you guys haven't checked it out.

Barsinister

Banned

Thanks for the link brap brap ! I feel like I'm being hornswaggled. Which picture is the grown-up one Punished Miku Punished Miku

K3kgzH4.jpg

Somebody post that pic of brees non existant arse

one time, many moons ago, you posted something like this about Brie and I fanboy’d back with something like “You must be a model in real life” or maybe even a more corny reply.

I remember this because your reply back to me was “ya seethe.” Every night since that fateful exchange I have woken up in a cold sweat chanting “not seething, not seething.”

Top Bottom