• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT Give a shout out to a GAFer you haven't seen in a while

Papa

Banned
Cunth Cunth

TiWcNGm.jpg

Last edited:
I'll just say HaloGAF in general, some stayed but that mix of crazy fuckers and opinions constantly fighting and cycling over every Halo tidbit deserves a shoutout.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
This thread actually got me wondering if the people I'm thinking of were on this forum or an earlier iteration of it. Turns out MrAngryFace and Drinky Crow did post here, and have been banned for at least a decade each. :whistle:

Last edited:
ProgenitorCastle ProgenitorCastle I don't remember if you ever updated us on your hardcore Resident Evil 4 playthrough but maybe you did and my notifications weren't working.

Thanks for the shoutout! I'm honored that you remember me :D

I'm still playing that Professional mode run of RE4. I got sidetracked due to loss of motivation to play games/playing other things instead. I did beat my semi no upgrade run in The Evil Within, it was tough as nails some parts were borderline unwinnable, yet I kept trying and won. Since I haven't played RE4 in a while, I'm doing a different run on RE4 Wii edition, on Normal mode, in which I'm further ahead than in my Professional mode run in the Gamecube original RE4. That way, I can see what's coming up in store for me for the Professional mode run.

Last edited:
Thanks for the shoutout! I'm honored that you remember me :D

I'm still playing that Professional mode run of RE4. I got sidetracked due to loss of motivation to play games/playing other things instead. I did beat my semi no upgrade run in The Evil Within, it was tough as nails some parts were borderline unwinnable, yet I kept trying and won. Since I haven't played RE4 in a while, I'm doing a different run on RE4 Wii edition, on Normal mode, in which I'm further ahead than in my Professional mode run in the Gamecube original RE4. That way, I can see what's coming up in store for me for the Professional mode run.
You mentioning Resident Evil 4 on the Wii got me thinking about the two Chronicles games they released for said console. I think one of them served as a prequel since it featured Krauser. I don't know if you've played them (I never owned a Wii) but maybe they're worth playing.

Top Bottom