• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT Give a shout out to a GAFer you haven't seen in a while

Tesseract

Banned
In the fullness of time ^_^
1916419273_Notgoodenoughdamnit.gif.f9712c7d71e1a6aadaa554cd73341e7e.gif

Reactions: eot

nush

Gold Member
Coolwhhip Coolwhhip has returned!

I will now mercilessly mock him for self-banning for almost a month until I get bored.

Glad you logged in again bro! (y)

jb268vM.gif

JimiNutz

Banned
Florida Man had good nuts and yeah, those delicious nuts got me in some trouble, but your intel is weak - I escaped Florida alive and, although weakened by my time in the swamp, I've been using my Covid time to plot my revenge.

I'm coming back Florida Man, you best believe. See you sometime in 2020, Bitch.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
hey there R robertsan21 where are all your fine hoes?

Sigh, permed for Swedish immigration wrongthink in 2017:

Seems my post is being misunderstood. Updating it:

Yeah lets have former isis members roam free in our country.. are you serious?

Also these "nationals" your talking about, the majority of the terrorist attacks are done by forigners just cause you are labeled as a "swedish " in you passport doesn't make you Swedish. Especially if you arrives here as a fully
Grown man and refugee and YOU DO crime. I'm talking about criminals only. The people will hate in them the most and rightfully so.

I hate it when I read in news that a "Swedish " man was arrested for rape and you watch to photo of him and find out he is Arab, Chinese, Jew, black or whatever color and that means white too and you Find out that this asshole moved here or fled to us as a refugeee ! We took him in tried to help and he rapes. so he ain't fucking Swedish in most peoples eyes. And this will spread a lot of hate towards immigration and that Sad and all as not everyone is bad. But i can understand Why hate on immigrations happens

Bakkus

G Griss you still alive? You used to be my favorite poster here. I see you still made some posts after 24/10/17, but nothing in almost 2 years.

Top Bottom