• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT Give a shout out to a GAFer you haven't seen in a while

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
whatever happened to blamespace?

A while back he made a thread on Era about having to be hospitalized and then completely vanished for 6 months. He did come back eventually but i don't think he ever clarified what happened. I'm presuming from the type of organ failure he was dealing with that he was a heavy drinker and had to detox or deal with homelessness for a while.

I thought for sure he had died though, like this guy..

That was the dudes last post.. Disturbing to read now in retrospect..

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
i thought this thread was about meat space

re: avatars, i built my operating system such that all users on the grid are identified and ordered

Antoon Antoon I wonder if he ever got to beat up the mod who banned him (of course not I’m kidding), or whatever the fuck he said on his way out

one of the best Ban notes ever “you ain’t fighting anyone, pussy,” or something like that

brap, you still perma’d?

giphy.gif

Last edited:

belmarduk

brap and bootzilla.. I know they're permabanned but I really enjoyed reading their posts.

I also wonder what happened to Afro Republican. Never agreed with him but his posts were always entertaining.

You mentioning Resident Evil 4 on the Wii got me thinking about the two Chronicles games they released for said console. I think one of them served as a prequel since it featured Krauser. I don't know if you've played them (I never owned a Wii) but maybe they're worth playing.

The one that has the prequel sequence is Darkside Chronicles, I think it shows Leon on his first mission. I played both, I made it far in The Umbrella Chronicles and got stuck. I think the same could be said for Darkside Chronicles...made it far, then got stuck. If I had someone to play the games with, then perhaps I'd have a better chance at beating them.

Top Bottom