• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: We post screens that showcase the visual charisma lost by modern Simpsons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satyamdas

Banned
smurfx said:
does he say d'oh? i thought he said bull! then i read at a site that he says won't. which is it simpsons gaf.
The part where they're yelling at each other across the town?

"You're out there somewhere Beer Baron, and I'll find you.
No you won't.
Yes, I will.
Won't."

I just checked. All this time I thought it was D'oh!

D'oh!

Gui_PT

I've always loved how they make everyone think Smithers is gay without actually saying he is.

The other day a saw one of the episodes where Smithers actually admits to being gay. Really? Killed that joke completely =\

Natetan

Gui_PT said:
I've always loved how they make everyone think Smithers is gay without actually saying he is.

The other day a saw one of the episodes where Smithers actually admits to being gay. Really? Killed that joke completely =\

THIS is your sick mother?

Don't do this to me Waylan!

DeSo

Banned
As you can see, the real deal with Waylon Smithers is that he's Mr. Burns' assistant. He's in his early 40s, is unmarried, and currently resides in Springfield. Thanks for writing!

Milpool

Professor Beef said:
"Heh, that ought to hold those S.O.B.s."

ijWCjY.gif

G-Fex

i like the one where bart and lisa were at the theater and lisa is covering her eyes.

Lisa:just tell me when its over!
Bart: ok it's over
Lisa uncovers her eyes and screams at the sight

Gui_PT said:

I love the Simpsons, but I hate when shows have a character whose sexual orientation is ambiguous. It's a lazy way to write jokes and get cheap laughs.

Gui_PT

Jack Scofield said:
I love the Simpsons, but I hate when shows have a character whose sexual orientation is ambiguous. It's a lazy way to write jokes and get cheap laughs.

While I agree it may be an excuse for lazy writing, I don't agree that's what they did with the simpsons(at least not in the good seasons)

Satyamdas said:
Blurst of times is so fucking good.
tFNKX.jpg
Jidkx.jpg
zrnRv.jpg

Marge: What're you doing in the basement? It's like you're hiding out down here.
Homer: Hiding out? Pfffft. Marge, you've been reading too hideout books.
Marge: And what's that hitchhiker doing here? Is every drifter we meet going to move in with us?
Homer: Of course not. We'll decide that on a drifter-by-drifter basis.

Gonna need a frame grab of my all time favorite Homer moment ever, the smash cut to "STILL?"

All. Time. Favorite.

Satyamdas

Banned
BenjaminBirdie said:
Gonna need a frame grab of my all time favorite Homer moment ever, the smash cut to "STILL?"

All. Time. Favorite.
"Drifter-by-drifter basis" and "Still?" are so damn sweet. They stand out even in episode with excellent writing.

ewc3F.jpg

Kidnapped?!

wf1Jm.jpg

Marge, it's not a 'real' kidnapping! It's a simple hoax to win a father's love.

6geBE.jpg

You know how I feel about hoaxes.

BTMjz.jpg
n8bpq.jpg

Still?

vlcsnap-2011-03-14-02h57m10s2.png

Homer: Forgot there was a physical today, huh?

vlcsnap-2011-03-14-02h58m04s28.png

Doctor: This can't be right this man has 104% body fat...Hey! No eating in the tank!

Homer: Go to hell

The way he so calmly says go to hell is hilarious to me.

-_-

Banned
Homer: Son, a woman is a lot like ... a refrigerator! They're about six feet tall, 300 pounds. They make ice and, um... Oh, wait a minute. Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good and you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!

I want to tell this to my kid some day

Brinbe

Zoibie said:
I can't quite place it, what ep's your avatar from?
Could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure it's Brother from the Same Planet. Pick A Bar?

And the wiki image for this ep needs to be shared.

fxNhu.jpg

perfect

2przbckjpg.gif

"See you in hell, candy boys!!"

Kinda funny how the pop rox bag goes missing when it heads towards the crowd.
Boy, I really hope somebody got fired for that blunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom