• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iwata will drop bomb at GDC?

HowardMoon said:
iwatabombshell3ki.jpg

:lol :lol PHOTOSHOP OF THE MONTH WITHOUT A DOUBT! :lol

Never knew gaf had so many dutchies. And the irony is, I have lived in holland for about two years, although the only thing I remember about it is they put mayonnaise on their french fries. (I was like ... 4?)

Probationsmack said:
Never knew gaf had so many dutchies. And the irony is, I have lived in holland for about two years, although the only thing I remember about it is they put mayonnaise on their french fries. (I was like ... 4?)

What's wrong with that?

Btw. this thread is :lol :lol

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Probationsmack said:
mayonnaise ftw

bummyhead

Probationsmack said:

Are you sure you don't know that because you saw Pulp Fiction?
hashbar.jpg

I've seen 'em do it, they fucking drown 'em in that shit man

BTW

nigel-powers.jpg

There's only two things I can't stand. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.

Parch

maxmars said:
Well, if Reggie himzelf zaid that, vho am I to zink differently?

But beware, because Sony and Nintendo fanboys with their ears will flap At first I read fap . Oh vell..
Fap with your ears? Wow, that's flexible. Wait a minute. If you could fap with your ears, wouldn't you just use your....
oh, nevermind.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Probationsmack said:

An entire country advocates my crazy french fry habits. FUCK YEA.

Ristamar

Holy fuck @ this whole thread. It's 2 in the morning and I must be waking the neighbors with my laughter.

:lol :lol :lol

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Hah!

Anyway. Power Unlimited is for kids and is littered with "coolspeak" and English to Dutch bastardizations.

"spannend" = Exciting, but the "-end" kinda sounds like an "-und" and when you yell it out it can become "spannnuuuunnnd!", sorta like "exciiiiittttiiiinnnnggg!"

"feitjes" = (little) facts

And I like lots of mayo on my fries.

Kato

Tempy said:
Hah!

Anyway. Power Unlimited is for kids and is littered with "coolspeak" and English to Dutch bastardizations.

"spannend" = Exciting, but the "-end" kinda sounds like an "-und" and when you yell it out it can become "spannnuuuunnnd!", sorta like "exciiiiittttiiiinnnnggg!"

"feitjes" = (little) facts

And I like lots of mayo on my fries.

Hell yeah. Gouda's Glorie FTW!!

mayo.gif

[Nintex]

some information about this:
Powerunlimited : The biggest dutch Gaming magazine.
Already had exclusive interview's with Miyamoto and played the pre-e3 zelda build. It actually means : Iwata will drop a bomb at GDC! And for the record : ITS DUTCH NOT GERMAN!! The country the US and Canadians saved not the one they blew up.

Xrenity

[Nintex] said:
some information about this:
Powerunlimited : The biggest dutch Gaming magazine.
Already had exclusive interview's with Miyamoto and played the pre-e3 zelda build.
Yeah right :\

They didn't.

Top Bottom