• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Iwata will drop bomb at GDC?

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
HowardMoon said:
iwatabombshell3ki.jpg

Absolutely brilliant, the rest of us shouldn't even try anymore photoshops.

Shiggy

Iwata = Revolution?
n-query-20060309104955185.gif

You will say 'wow' when you see the graphics. But, you know, most people won't see a difference with simply beefing up graphics every generation, that's why they decided to use a new dimension :)

:D

Chrono

Banned
Shiggy said:
Iwata = Revolution?
n-query-20060309104955185.gif

You will say 'wow' when you see the graphics. But, you know, most people won't see a difference with simply beefing up graphics every generation, that's why they decided to use a new dimension :)

:D

dude... IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN. there's no such tech and if there is it'd be very, very expensive.

also miyamoto said the CONTROLLER has unrevealed features.. this confirms the secret being related to the controller and not the display or whatever. sheesh.

either way - BELIEVE! <--- One Piece OP2, it's actually called believe.. and it's awesome.

Furoba

Probationsmack said:
Never knew gaf had so many dutchies. And the irony is, I have lived in holland for about two years, although the only thing I remember about it is they put mayonnaise on their french fries. (I was like ... 4?)

Dutch language is something different than the Dutch mind. While Dutch is spoken in The Netherlands, Belgium and Suriname, the Dutch only live in The Netherlands. Quite confusing, I know. ;p

Quite brilliant photoshops here as well. :D

XeMinus

French fries + mayonnaise is pretty common in Spain too.
But what is really zaldroppen is french fries with ali-oli sauce (garlic + olive oil + salt, or simply mayonnaise + garlic).
alioli.jpg

Shiggy

Chrono said:
also miyamoto said the CONTROLLER has unrevealed features then we think.. this confirms the secret being related to the controller

Well, this is not the final secret. There are secrets to many parts of the revolution, some belong to the controller, some to the virtual console etc.

Thomper

Apenheul said:
This'll get rid of Nintendo's kiddy-image! The Dutch really did it now.
Long live the Dutch, the saviours of Nintendo! De bom zal droppen! Laat die bom droppen, en schud je kontje!

Majuts

RSP said:
You don't know half of it, try googeling images for "Zwarte Piet"
Now you've done it. They will probably think we Dutch are racist now. :lol

Posting in a legendary thread :lol

Jefklak

SantaCruZer said:
klappus ihren handjes, blaj blaj blaj! koppe!

lol at the dutch :lol

At least spell it right
Klappen in de handjes blij blij blij
What the fuck is koppe?

And there's a difference between Belgian Dutch and Holland Dutch =p

Jefklak

E-phonk said:
In geschreven tekst valt dat vrij goed mee ;)

Zolang we niet alles letterlijk gaan vertalen zoals
nauw joh hoe chaat-ie? En dat klappuh in de handjus
*"jus" e.a. wordt hier nooit gebruikt :)

Horray!

Xrenity

Jefklak said:
Zolang we niet alles letterlijk gaan vertalen zoals
nauw joh hoe chaat-ie? En dat klappuh in de handjus
*"jus" e.a. wordt hier nooit gebruikt :)

Horray!
Let's be polite and talk english ;)

Jefklak

Xrenity said:
Let's be polite and talk english ;)

Ill translate it yust for you :p
He said written text Dutch is same for Holland & Belgium and I replied as long as we don't translate everything literally, like the "handjus" thing, there's no 'us' stuff usually, Holland speaks it and that's the 'funny' part, but in Belgium it's slightly different.

Doesn't really matter anyway

SantaC

[Nintex] said:
That certainly isn't dutch.

Jefklak said:
At least spell it right
Klappen in de handjes blij blij blij
What the fuck is koppe?

And there's a difference between Belgian Dutch and Holland Dutch =p

I know. I was making fun of a old dutch trance-gabber song. It started off by some kids singing clap your hands in dutch :p

It's called gabberwijffie

Klappus In Je Handjes was appearently the real name.

bud

Prepare for the newly registered dutch junior-members.

This thread will be the downfall of the gaf as we know it.

Spannuuuuuuund.

R0nn

As a native dutch speaker from the netherlands, this thread is just too damn funny. :lol

Because of this legendary event, I'm of the opinion that we should reclaim New York as Dutch territory. :D

Top Bottom