• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jane the Virgin |OT| Highest RottenTomatoes Score (100%) of Any New Show This Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd personally prefer to stay in this OT, it would break my heart to see the new one dead during the season... So few people here watch it. That way at least I could look on these 13 or so pages and be reasonably content.

But you do your thing, guys.

#RogelioForPresident

Aiii

So not worth it
It's gonna be on Netflix on October 12th, so don't worry about it, show should get a nice influx of new viewers from that.

Blackhead

Redarse
I'll post the thread two days before the season begins.

I don't want the thread to fester too long before we actually have anything to discuss.
I'd personally prefer to stay in this OT, it would break my heart to see the new one dead during the season... So few people here watch it. That way at least I could look on these 13 or so pages and be reasonably content.
oh so it's like that huh:

mrKlXHh.gif

:(

But you do your thing, guys.

#RogelioForPresident

ft6flst.gif

hopefully in a couple of seasons this show will get lots more viewers. Check out the first GAF season threads for Breaking Bad. Barely then pages before it blew up around season 3 after Netflix bingeing...

New thread two days before the new season sounds perfect!
Netflix streamers will probably come to both threads regardless of when the S2 OT is posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom