January US Playstation+ games leaked (Don't Starve, Bioshock Infinite, DmC, Brothers)

Apr 29, 2013
Well I won't be buying DmC or brothers on steam like I planned, free beats PC perks any day of the week. According to Giant Bomb's Brad Shoemaker and his annoying persistence you would be hard pressed to find 10 games better.

Jun 2, 2006
Don't starve? Guess I'll be leaving my ps4 unhooked for january.

As for the other stuff it's nothing I'm very interested in but I'll play for trophies like usual I guess. It's going to be a chore to play bioshock on ps3 after experiencing it on PC though.
What's wrong with it? I'm curious, it looks interesting and I've been very very close to buying it on steam a few times.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Hoping DmC will hit the first week of January. Otherwise, I'm SOL in beating it due to school. :(

Arc

Jul 16, 2012
The unfortunate reality of this is that my backlog of great PS+ games installed on my hard drive has become impossible to tackle. Not that I'll complain.

Hey guys, remember the past two years every month when people kept saying there was no way Sony could maintain this kind of value? Yeah.