• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Big Month John

phYMJb5.png

That's... well you know

Yeah but the relevant question is

Is Juice Robinson better than any of the performers who were part of this TakeOver?

I've probably enjoyed watching his matches in NJPW recently more than your average Tye Dillinger match to be honest.

Hopefully Angle is a surprise entrant and he gets eliminated by Joe to get the heat rolling ASAP.

Though its in Corpus Christi :(

Yeah someone seemed to hack wwe network, triple H and the NXT twitter account.

So far Triple H has gotten his back so far.

I wonder if that's why watchlist amd continue watching sections on the network were fucked for 20 minutes an hour ago

Oh just the network twitter account?

Nekofrog

Banned
was verne gagne's refusal to put the title on hogan one of the worst for-business decisions ever or was it inevitable that hogan would bail either way?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I need to rewatch some of the Takeover when I get home from work, I missed all of #DIY v AoP which I hear was shockingly decent, and I missed Nak's entrance.

Pikma

Banned
I like the Authors of Pain, they are not most talented, experienced and definitely not the safest workers out there but with time they can become a big thing

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Hey what happened to the Usos? Their heel stuff was making me a fan and now they just disappeared?

Top Bottom