• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan Daily Sales Nov 17th 05

AniHawk

milanbaros said:
Has it been a year since the ds release? If so, what are the comparisons in Japanese sales compared to other consoles and portables in both software and hardware, because it seems to have got off to an unbelievable start.

It's doing about as well as the GBA did, I believe. It's surprising though, since it had such a crappy first 3 months or so (until whenever Easter was)

polg

mj1108 said:
It's still Easter.

Link_Meerkats_Easter.jpg

apotema

I think some of you havent noticed, but PSP has one last hope in Japan this year: Monster Hunter Portable, it wont beat any Mario Kart or Animal Forest, but it will pull better numbers than the Brain Training PSP and Winning Eleven, maybe 200k.......also I think they have a new Sengoku Musou

Even with that you cant compare it with Pokemon Dungeon, the Brain Trainings, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart, Mario and Luigi, Slime Mori Mori, Dragon Ball Z 2 and Power Pro Kun 8, Mushiking, Sonic Rush, Monkey Ball and even a new Hamtaro game (sales wise)

Top Bottom