• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan PS Plus July (Killzone Shadowfall, Gravity Rush Remastered, Child of Light)

Ludens

Banned
nice, but if i not mistaking. Europe ps+ already got gravity rush and child of light couple of month ago?

No, we never got Gravity Rush. Can't remember about Child, maybe only on Vita.

For those who speculate about the PS+ games for the west, you should be aware That's You was pretty much confirmed to be one:

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2017-06-16-the-e3-interview-playstations-jim-ryan

It isn't an extra game available to all Plus users? If not, it burned one slot.

Sakura

Interesting! Thanks for the info, will quote it on op.

From the page:
2014年2月~2017年5月の期間に配信されたPS4®版の「フリープレイ」(※一部タイトルを除く)の中からユーザーの皆さまの投票により選ばれた上位3タイトルを通常配信枠とは別で7月に再配信します。
The top three PS4 Freeplay titles as voted by users that were distributed from the period of February 2014 to May 2017 will be redistributed in addition to the regular titles that will be distributed in July.

liquidtmd

Banned
I'm sensing Gravity Rush, Indie Walking Adventure #58, Top down shooter from Dev you've never heard of #24 and Made in Unity with big fucking tech issues on-rails Abstract racer #14 for EU

Pjsprojects

Cool.
I signed up to Singapore last week for Just cause 3 and now this! My years worth is looking good.
But not sure its worth bothering with my UK or US one.

GodofWine

At this point they really should just put shadow fall up, i cant imagine it moves any units and maybe its MP would catch on some.

benzopil

I'm actually expecting big games in July for some reason. Maybe Mad Max, Mordor or something like that.

Gravity Rush would be great, but Killzone eeeeh.

RRockman

Banned
Quick question. I were to get a psplus free game, dl it, And then let my subscription lapse, would I still be able to play it?

farisr

I'd give KZ SF another shot if it came to PS+ over here. Will not spend money on it (I bought it at launch and promptly sold it, LOL), but now that I know what to expect maybe it won't be so bad. Then again, knowing me, I probably wouldn't get around to it anyways as there are other games in my backlog right now that I'd play first and new, more interesting games will keep continue to come out at a pace that I can't keep up with.

SgtCobra

They want people to actually buy PSPlus over there, "giving away" those games with a subscription is an incentive for that.
Most of the PS4 users in the west are going to buy Plus as they care more about online anyway I think.

Can you not just change region and download them? That's what I do on live when a jap gwg interests me. Got zoo tycoon this month :)

benzopil

Not mostly, but only.

The only triple A stuff we got are stand alone expansions/big demo prequel like First light and Ground Zeroes.

Injustice, Lords of the Fallen, NBA 2K16, LittleBigPlanet 3, Tearaway Unfolded, Transformers: Devastation, Resident Evil REmake

Prophane33

My NA PS+ expires this month, have been debating getting JP PS+ for awhile (especially as my primary Vita account is Japanese), looks like its time to bite the bullet.

Btw, if I have JP PS+ does that mean I can play NA games like Tekken 7 online on my NA account (assuming both my na and jp accounts haven the same PS4 as the primary system)?

If so, JP plus, iku ze!

Pjsprojects

My NA PS+ expires this month, have been debating getting JP PS+ for awhile (especially as my primary Vita account is Japanese), looks like its time to bite the bullet.

Btw, if I have JP PS+ does that mean I can play NA games like Tekken 7 online on my NA account (assuming both my na and jp accounts haven the same PS4 as the primary system)?

If so, JP plus, iku ze!

Yes thats correct you can use your US account online as long as your JP account is set to main console.

Mediking

WHAT!?!?!?

As much as I love Gravity Rush, GR2 is better on every category! You're gonna have to explain your reasoning here!

Geavity Rush Remastered is amazing and a great superhero game.

Gravity Rush 2 is so boring that I hafta ask myself... "what happened?"?!

Top Bottom