• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japan ranks their favorite male characters from the Final Fantasy series

Where the fuck are Final fantasy tactics characters?

No Ramza?
No Delita?
No Orlandeau,(Mother fucking Thunder god) Cid?

Fail list is fail.

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I find it utterly hilarious the hate that vaan gets. Is Xll the only FF you've played? Or any RPGs for that matter? There are characters infinitely worse than he is by a landslide...like pretty much EVERYONE in FFVlll

Yeah, Vaan doesn't deserve the hate at all. I think most people just dislike him because of his outfit and suggestive poses. He's just really bland (so in other words a perfect metaphor for FFXII).

Mario007

Yeah, Vaan doesn't deserve the hate at all. I think most people just dislike him because of his outfit and suggestive poses.He's just really bland (so in other words a perfect metaphor for FFXII).

That's exactly why gets so much hate. He's nobody and becomes no one during the game. Hell, he was much better and more developed in Revenant Wings

Luminous_Reaver

Neo Member
Gaf, we need to make our own best males in Final Fantasy poll to counter Japan allowing Hope anywhere on the list.

I personally nominate XIII Snow for third place.

Top Bottom