• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese software developers expect PS3 price to be...

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
"Id consider a PS3 at (the UK equivalent of) $500, its all about the games though, as always."

everyone in the UK would! that's 250 quid, it's cheap as... chips?

lets face it though, if it was $500 in the US, it's more than likely going to be 500 quid in the UK. :(

Izzy

Banned
Fortune said:
Sir Howard said the PS3 will sell for $300 to $400 and will come with a bundle of games, movies, and TV shows, many of which Sony also makes. The question is whether the titles will be bundled on Blu-ray DVD discs or on a built-in hard drive.

Link

;)

Gattsu25

Banned
vantastic said:
what noise? the noise of all the assumptions and guessing? :lol
i see some people are saying stuff like 'most people don't even have hdtv's' yet i see a x360 thread about 'what hdtv do you have.' what's up with that? :lol i really don't understand the people who are so cynical about sony.
hey, I know it's all assumption, at this point, hence the "if thats the case" bit...BUT...should this turn out to be true, I'll either wait until a price drop or two (not bloody likely) or just choose the 360 to be my Revolution's companion console...my finances are in a world of fuck right now and I don't see me owning all three consoles unless something changes in that area

provided sony prices the system reasonably, i'll just wait a few months to see which has the brighter future

Top Bottom