• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jay Kay from Jamiroquai goes loco (jarosh magic inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
JAROSH :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

three ****ing cheers for jarosh :lol :lol :lol

Beezy

OMG! :lol

I thought the Wii pic was pretty funny, but then jarosh appeared and...

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Rename this thread in his honor.

Jarosh magic inside is not really explicit enough. It needs to be like....JAROSH SHUTS DOWN INTERNET inside.

terrene

Banned
jarosh said:
and because the photoshopping of the individual pictures was so time-consuming (plus a lot of details got lost in the gif) i'll post them too
I can't believe how you found pics of Batman's helmet at every angle that Jay Kay's head was at, AND worked the pics to have the same bright/contrast as the photos, AND perfectly placed his face in there!

Masterful work. Well done!

Ecrofirt

Man, I remember when Jarosh started out with the really really crappy Reggie photoshops.

This man's skills have vastly improved.

*Golf clap*

Jarosh and M0dus need to team up and pitch a show to Adult Swim. I'm not even joking. I am in physical pain from the laughing and sheer skill involved.

I totally LOLed so
thanksdogg.jpg

Holy shit I just lost control of my body for a few minutes. The thread was already ****ing hilarious as I read through it (didnt see it the first time around) and I kept laughing harder and harder at each photoshop and then jarosh came with his paneled story and then...the greatest gif I have ever seen. Bravo sir. Bravo. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Polari

Guys, I'm pretty sure that's Bobby Gillespie. Let's face it, they're both stupid enough to do something like this.

jarosh

heh. thanks for the awesome feedback guys. i'm looking into making an actual video with sound and everything... probably gonna youtube it eventually

(oh and lol at new thread title - thanks anonymous mod)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom