• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Grubb: Forza Horizon 5 is Set in Mexico

Go on collaboration aka both jez and Grubb seems to have heard the same thing, and also remember that timeline and shit changes.
The issue is Grubb is a shill and while I'm sure he has access to some info he also see's the same rumors we do online and then mentions them without saying where he "heard" it, people here who see the same rumor in the same place will then take it as confirmation when in reality his source is the same as ours. I'm not saying he's wrong but he's hardly someone I'd look to for confirmation of anything.

Last edited:

Fart Knight

Al Pachinko, Konami President
hWjhH.jpg

I really hope they make the shit colorful. Having just watched Man on Fire, every shot besides being a shaky zoom, was orange tinted as hell. Whereas Mexico is a colorful ass place in general.

I've been to both places a few time. I def. preferred Japan, which I'd attribute to the architecture and history. But Mexico is fucking gorgeous, awesome beaches, awesome mountains, sweaty ass jungles. Both places would be great settings, Mexico being the one chosen doesn't bug me one bit.

I like piss filters

Deus Ex Deal With It GIF by Eidos-Montréal

Top Bottom