• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeff Grubb: Tomorrow you all are gonna pee out of your freaking butts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Morris79

here's the big Sony news

I was browising both console sales yesterday and came to the conclusion that the Xbox side of sales is utter dog shit

Same shit, same prices, different month, the few things I actually want NEVER go in sale (Salt & Sanctuary, The talos principle, etc etc)

And when you do finally get something it'll be on Gamepass the next week!

spartan30gr

Turning Around GIF by HBO Max

video games sega GIF

drganon

The news is that a purchase of any select games from your local gamestop will get you a 50% coupon from Taco Bell. Depending on what you get you may end up "peeing" out of your butt.

Borowski_1

I was browising both console sales yesterday and came to the conclusion that the Xbox side of sales is utter dog shit

Same shit, same prices, different month, the few things I actually want NEVER go in sale (Salt & Sanctuary, The talos principle, etc etc)

And when you do finally get something it'll be on Gamepass the next week!
it's always been like that. very small selection of games

i think they don't care, knowing people just wait for stuff to go on Game Pass. why bother ?

DJ12

You mean like Zenimax and soon to be Activision? Does this person carry that same energy?

Oh, it's Gavin, nvm, homeboy straight up bathes in hypocrisy in the great console war.
Isn't he the guy odium that posted here during the summer before the consoles released, pretended to be neutral (very poorly, but he thought he hid it well) until outing himself as a massive xbox fanboy and leaving.

begotten

Starting to think it's just a KojiPro acquisition? Seems to be just the natural progression of their partnership with Sony in becoming an actual Sony Studio. Kind of like Bluepoint and Housemarque, who were also a matter of when not if. It's also the kind of thing that could easily get around, but people won't spill it out of respect for the people involved (particularly Hideo). But like, why would the obvious be massive news - unless there's a big title coming back and being announced also, or maybe even MS swooped in an got them instead?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Isn't he the guy odium that posted here during the summer before the consoles released, pretended to be neutral (very poorly, but he thought he hid it well) until outing himself as a massive xbox fanboy and leaving.
Yep.

Would go on Twitter and create drama to the world, talk shit about people on GAF on there, then complain on here when he was called out for it and played "the victim."

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I know I'm a jerk but this guy's sense of humor is so poor lol. He had this tweet, from himself, pinned at the top of his twitter forever that was like "people keep telling me to play Yakuza like a dragon, but I just want to play it as myself." I mean, dad jokes are whatever, but I found it a bit weird to pin the tweet as if it had some kind of value. Now pee'ing out of butts? Meh.

Guys... it's Gavin.

Remember when he was here? Also, just look at his twitter bio. "Game developer" and "owner" of a "studio" that hasn't tweeted in almost 18 months and what it did show looked like absolute shovelware, $0.99 steam DOGSHIT. And he's gone for the children's book grift and that account has 17 followers (lmao) and also looks like absolute SHOVELWARE DOGSHIT for a kid's book. Like how do you fuck up doing a kid's book?

Guy is beyond a clown.

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
I mean, if it’s Konami…..good For those peeps that will be blown away. A new silent hill would be nice, but if it’s just remakes of metal gear 1 or some shit we’ll I’m just not interested. There hasn’t been Konami games for years, I don’t know why it would deserve such hype being made. It needs to be something Else imo.

MiguelItUp

That Gavin dude sounds like a wiener. He claims that GAF sent him death threats and doxxed his wife? wat?

With all this nonsense I think it's best to just ignore and go about your day to day until something is actually revealed. This kind of stuff has gotten way out of hand over the last few years because people are so hungry for awesome news, it's so sad, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom